Police Still Looking for AJ Lufkins of Sisseton

Apr 21, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSFY-TV Sioux Falls

Police and volunteers are still looking for 23 year old Andrew Lufkins. He goes by AJ.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of82
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
alfred Bone Shirt

Hot Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

I see these notices, but I don't ever see a description of him, How tall, weight, etc. what is his complexion? I am down here on the Rosebud, just curious.
been there

Highmore, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

we seem to have murderers living among us,
Anything goes

Pierpont, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

Yes we do. Indian gang activity? I would place money on it.
been there

Britton, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

last nite 3 people were beaten to a pulp with baseball bats, very serious condition, no one is talking. . looks like na's wanting to be mexicans. .
seeingitevryday

Sioux Falls, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Def. wanna be gang members, WRS, west river siouxs, but they are out of control. about beating others with bats, one ended up air lifted out to fargo, come on sisseton. this isn't LA. its really tiring hearing all the beatings, car thefts, vandelism. thia ia getting out of control.
been there

Britton, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

don't forget murders. . rumor has it they found a dismembered body northwest of Siseton,
Anything goes

Sisseton, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Judged:

been there wrote:
don't forget murders.. rumor has it they found a dismembered body northwest of Siseton,
This is total bull... The public has a right to know what the h*ll is going on in and around the communities they live in. West River Rats, East River Rats... I say let the extermination begin.
Anything Goes

Sisseton, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Judged:

And yes... I now am hearing the same thing. A dismembered body found by the old district building, outside of Veblem... outskirts of Sisseton. Such a freaking joke that we let these punks take these small communities and turn them in to their little turf war. We should bring in the big dawgs.. the real gangs, and show these punks whats up.
someone

Wilmot, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

ya i heard the same thing.. ppl are saying it is a.j (dismembered body).... and they did find a womens body by exit 242 in the slew but dont know who it was.. they think theyre all hard core but if they were brought to the REAL thing they would get scared and want there moms.. such b/s they need to GROW UP!
someone

Wilmot, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

oh exit 242 is north on i 29 btw
Anything Goes

Sisseton, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Anything Goes wrote:
And yes... I now am hearing the same thing. A dismembered body found by the old district building, outside of Veblem... outskirts of Sisseton. Such a freaking joke that we let these punks take these small communities and turn them in to their little turf war. We should bring in the big dawgs.. the real gangs, and show these punks whats up.
and a day later... lets add another female body found off the interstate in a slough... I-29 exit 242. Yeah.
Community Concern

Moorhead, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

Never in a million years would I of thought that acts like these would be going down pretty much in our backyards.. things are actually hitting home these days... Its just said that I know my kids wont have the same wonderful experience in the commuinity that I grew up in, as I did... WE NEED TO STOP THIS VIOLENCE! I just dont understand how someone could honestly harm another humanbeing.. let alone with the intentions of killing them.. who are these people? where did they come from? who created these people?

we need to stop this! WE NEED OUR OFFICIALS TO STOP THIS! I am willing to do whatever it takes to end these acts, and I hope the rest of my community is too.. I want our communities back!
Anything Goes

Sisseton, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

Judged:

They have found the guy, cut up and buried 7 miles south of Veblen by the by the old heipa district... you just never here about it because it's covered up. Just like the details of the hit and run of a 16 year old ... NOT just a hit and run... two more bodies have been found since the search for this man has taken place... one that ended up to be a murder of a boyfriend.. they just happened upon that body in the A.J. Lufkins search, and one found off exit 242 in the slough off the interstate last week. That's "5" bodies, since the teacher was found in the tree belt next to the high school THIS spring along with the hit and run (that was not a hit and run but an intentional beating and the body dumped and run over numerous times to try to cover it up). This is a small town, but because of the fed card that gets thrown, do to the fact that it is a reservation, we are not given the facts. When they do release information, it is usually just to shut everyone up, and not the truth about what happened. Hire some real law enforcement and not good old boys that have NO criminal law education behind them. I can't believe the only requirement in SD is that you are 21 ... and then they train you in a quick course... and send you on random learning sessions.. as you botch up cases and learn from experience, we all suffer. This is soooo bad. There also have also been horrible beatings with baseball bats recently. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. This all needs to be dealt with in the public eye. The public can be a crucial part of deterring crime if they are up on what is going on... not after the fact.
Cant believe it

Sioux Falls, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Now in the Watertown PO, it is the Police's fault and it is all racial. Well lets take a look into who is involved with the issues!!! How can it be racial profiling on behalf of the cops when all involved are native!!! I can guarantee that if a white person was involved they would be arrested just like anyone else! Oh, sure, natives are being arrested, however, when it is only natives involved, there are only natives to arrest. GET IT?! What does this community want? The cops to turn their backs everytime a native is involved? That would be wrong too, then they would say the cops don't care because it is a native. Either way the cops are put behind the eight ball in whatever they do. Make up your mind Sisseton, how do you want it. It really doesn't matter what the cops do, no one is getting prosecuted by the states attorney anyway, so it really makes no difference. Why should the cops bother to confront these punks with bats and put themselves at risk when everyone B****'s that they aren't doing their jobs. Remember, if it is you that has to confront the punks with bats(or guns, because, YES there are guns out there), you'd be pretty happy if a cop showed up to help.
Anything goes

Sisseton, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

WHY should they confront these punks with bats and guns??? BECAUSE that is what they took an oath to do. To protect and serve.. WHAT do we want?? We want answers... to questions...from THEM. Not this hush, hush b*llcrap. I honestly believe that the lack of intensity surrounding the local police is do to the fact that it is less expensive for them to let the feds do it, and because of the frustration they have had, and the lack of cooperation they get when trying to deal with cases where the natives run and hide on federal land...Indian land...and they cannot touch them, their hands being tied. They are all to blame... everyone of them that views the taking of a human life as less than a top priority. It swings both ways. The taking of life should not have a color attached to it. If you took the job to serve.. serve. You can't choose your crime of desire.
been there

Highmore, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

local law enforcement need to adopt the policy towards these gangs of run em down, gun em down, I include all the law enforcement, this should be the Native community's #1 priorty as it is the biggest threat to the youth of their tribe. and it goes back to the parents . .you know if your son or daughter is straying, stand up and take control. . if your son is driving around with seemingly a endless supply of gasoline and a 1000 dollar stereo that shakes the walls of your house at all hours, it reflects on you and your name. . stand up put your foot where it will do some good. . .
mplsnative

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

If there were other bodies found howcome it hasn't been reported in the media??Or is this all gossip and hear say? I am just concerned because my kids live in Sisseton and it sounds like a lots been going on there that I believe is affecting my Son mayb this is why he cries all the time when I take him back. I want to know what's going on in this town!
Anything Goes

Britton, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

mplsnative wrote:
If there were other bodies found howcome it hasn't been reported in the media??Or is this all gossip and hear say? I am just concerned because my kids live in Sisseton and it sounds like a lots been going on there that I believe is affecting my Son mayb this is why he cries all the time when I take him back. I want to know what's going on in this town!
Absolutely NOT hear say. It is happening. You just don't hear about it because they do not have to report to the media. The FBI and DCI have been here for a couple weeks working on this... I know this because I was told straight from the horses mouth... one of our finest (sarcasm) All the other things I state are fact... from relatives of the victims.
mplsnative

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Anything Goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely NOT hear say. It is happening. You just don't hear about it because they do not have to report to the media. The FBI and DCI have been here for a couple weeks working on this... I know this because I was told straight from the horses mouth... one of our finest (sarcasm) All the other things I state are fact... from relatives of the victims.
Wow this is very disturbing to me! Have they identified these bodies yet?
Howcome

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

These are all real good posts but do ANY OF U know what's becoming of the Mr.Lufkins Case? I hear a lot of murders have been take place on the rez is this true or hearsay?WHY HASN'T this young man (AJ Lufkins) been found YET?????The chairman has made it very clear that its a money issue!NOT GOOD! Had this been a White boy it probably would have been broadcasted all over CNN what makes their lives more important then ours (Hopeful NdN"Human Beings") This saddens my Chante much knowing he was involved in a fight at the Legion. I'm sure there were plenty of witnesses now wouldn't those involved in this fight be prime suspects??? I see the $$$ award has risen but prior to this wasn't AJ's family having food sales doing whatever they could possible to raise enough money to search appropriatley for him. I'm sure the Lufkin's haven't had a decent nights rest since his dissapperance. THIS NEEDS MORE IMMEDIATE ATTENTION MORE MEDIA ATTENTION!!!!!!! Indicating it could possibly go cold is ridiculous the FBI should be following ever lead they get doesn't matter if it's hear say or not!FOLLOW THROUGH! I think the public deserve to know if there are bodies being found on this search so I hear. I just want some answers to what's true and what's not since the NEWS ain't keeping US updated!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of82
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pierpont Discussions

Search the Pierpont Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Man Wanted In Connection With Attempted Homicid... Mar 22 afraidofthedarkinRC 1
Nuns, priests accused of sexual abuse at Sisset... (Aug '10) Jan '14 chi red 7
the hot test place to be tonight (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sherril Prima 1
free sex tonight! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Chas Burgen 1
SD Who do you support for Commissioner of Schools ... (Oct '10) Feb '11 hold on 7
SD Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in S... (Oct '10) Feb '11 UW Wallpaper and Photos 8
SD Who do you support for Auditor in South Dakota ... (Oct '10) Jan '11 everything comes 5
•••
•••
•••
Pierpont Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pierpont Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pierpont People Search