Pic a Taxing Dilemma: If property tax...

Pic a Taxing Dilemma: If property tax goes, what then?

There are 1 comment on the Huntington Herald-Press story from Feb 19, 2007, titled Pic a Taxing Dilemma: If property tax goes, what then?. In it, Huntington Herald-Press reports that:

Dan Leonard doesn't like the property tax relief effort that his political opposition has introduced in the Indiana House of Representatives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Huntington Herald-Press.

Lets Do It

Fishers, IN

#1 Feb 21, 2007
I love the new bills the democrats have come up with it seems to be more fair that business should share in the tax roles as well. The fact that business pays very little tax while property owners who have worked all there lives to own porperty and are now living on a limited income has to endure the hard ships of paying a very high property tax. Let the business step up to the plate and pay some tax too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierceton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug 1 CorruptionKiller 35
Moving to Warsaw need work Jul 29 Vance 1
Julia wysong morgan Jul '15 Fred 4
robyn may (Nov '09) Jul '15 andUsuckToo 2
Stephen Ledgerwood (Sep '13) Jul '15 andUsuckToo 3
Valerie Skinner-Frye (Apr '14) Jul '15 andUsuckToo 2
Town employee drives town truck (Aug '12) Jul '15 not there anymore 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pierceton Mortgages