Carbon monoxide kills 3 Hoosiers

Carbon monoxide kills 3 Hoosiers

There are 3 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 14, 2006, titled Carbon monoxide kills 3 Hoosiers. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

An Indiana man and two of his children died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning from a portable gas generator they were using inside a trailer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

this same tragedy

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2006
happened to a family at the speedway (IMS) -- tragic, but people don't know. there needs to be a public service campaign produced to warn people just like they've done to encourage people to use smoke detectors. So sad--they were on a happy family outing and now they're gone...
Elizabeth Tolson

Centerburg, OH

#2 Nov 14, 2006
im sorry about that what happend to u 14 year old and tyler my brother and keshia hurd are very sad kyle ousley left school early and so did riley debailey well kayla im sorry":P
Catrina

Enterprise, LA

#3 Nov 14, 2006
Kayla was a good friend of mine..when i found out what had happened i was shocked. She was a very understanding person she was always there for her cousin Veronica (my best friend). Kayla had made good grades, never did drugs, and loved adventure..She loved snowboarding and just hanging out with family and friends. Im gonna miss you Kayla..Love you Girl!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierceton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burning Leaves: Legal or Illegal (Mar '09) Nov '17 F_you 31
News Hillary Clinton's pastor plagiarized prayer in ... Aug '17 fingers mcgurke 8
News Hillary Clinton's pastor plagiarized prayer at ... Aug '17 anonymous 2
News Discrepancies Seen In Bronson Testimony Aug '17 stutz239 1
Crime in South Whitley (Sep '06) May '17 0nono 26
Sidney Music Thread (May '17) May '17 Musikologist 4
Brittany Phillips (May '17) May '17 Iknowall 1

Pierceton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pierceton Mortgages