Jusoyaknow

Nixa, MO

#1 Nov 1, 2011
It's important that everyone know they have access to public Missouri court case information on the state website. www.courts.mo.gov/casenet You will find a wealth of information on this website. There are several prominent businesspeople in Monett that have criminal records. One has a DWI, another had their license revoked in 2004, one owes over a million dollars in taxes, one is involved in a lawsuit for personal vehicular injury and has been trying to pay off the victim to keep it from going to trial (scheduled at the end of Nov in Greene county and BTW it's a public trial so YOU can attend). You can read all of this information in the "docket entries" area of a case. Type in a name, then click on the case number and it brings all the information up about a case.
brian keith casares

Peoria, IL

#2 Nov 13, 2011
is their warrent 4375
jason roy dixon

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Aug 22, 2012
Does he have court date or active warrant
aur56

Monett, MO

#4 Aug 23, 2012
I can't believe anybody needs or wants to know any of this..If it doesn't involve YOU then it is really none of your business..Public info if fine to have ,I just don't get why I need to know any of it...
huh

Monett, MO

#5 Aug 24, 2012
The average busybody should already be proficient in methods of obtaining such information.

That being said, jealousy can ruin a person. Targeting "prominent business people" tells me this is the result of jealousy of money, material items, or success. The type of "criminal records" you mention could be almost anyone's misfortune.

Have a glass of wine with dinner at a restaurant, get pulled over on the way home, cooperate and admit to the officer you had a glass of wine, and refuse a breathalizer(breathalizers have been proven to be set up for failure) and get a DWI.

Hire a lousy accountant, owe taxes.

Get involved in a traffic accident with a person who finds out you have money...well you get the picture.
aur56

Monett, MO

#6 Aug 25, 2012
huh wrote:
The average busybody should already be proficient in methods of obtaining such information.
That being said, jealousy can ruin a person. Targeting "prominent business people" tells me this is the result of jealousy of money, material items, or success. The type of "criminal records" you mention could be almost anyone's misfortune.
Have a glass of wine with dinner at a restaurant, get pulled over on the way home, cooperate and admit to the officer you had a glass of wine, and refuse a breathalizer(breathalizers have been proven to be set up for failure) and get a DWI.
Hire a lousy accountant, owe taxes.
Get involved in a traffic accident with a person who finds out you have money...well you get the picture.
Agree with you....
huh

Monett, MO

#8 Aug 26, 2012
Dot Dot Dot Dot.....
huh

Monett, MO

#9 Aug 26, 2012
What's with the dots?
Smh

Columbia, MO

#10 Oct 17, 2012
Funny how "huh" has a perfectly good reason for all the ways a person can break the law. Most criminals do have a "legitimate" reason for their behavior and inability to follow the laws like everyone else.
huh

Monett, MO

#11 Oct 17, 2012
See what you want to see. Hear what you want to hear.
The fifth Amendment states a person is not obligated to incriminate himself. In the state of Missouri it's an automatic DUI for refusing to submit to a breathalizer, a law that is in direct violation of the fifth Amendment. Keep in mind breathalizers have been found to be defective or even rigged in actual cases. Now here is the official uniformed service oath.
I,[name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

I am not a domestic enemy of the Constitution, but... Yes, most criminals do have "legitimate" reasons for their behavior and inability to honor their oath to defend the constitution. Welcome to United States Inc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierce City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, t... (May '10) May '17 Anonymous snob 9
Pierce City Officer Whitehead (Jan '17) Jan '17 Mrs Not From There 1
Blake Walsh (Aug '16) Aug '16 Shorty 1
Robin king (May '16) May '16 Party time 1
sandy petersen murderer!! (Mar '16) Mar '16 sandy petersen 1
purdy blows (Jan '16) Feb '16 Frodo 3
Henry Clapper / Don Trotter - Monett Attorney's (Jun '10) Sep '15 CountyFounder 10

Pierce City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pierce City Mortgages