Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95070 Feb 13, 2014
So we have a reference point I have taken the liberty of quoting some of the retards more "adult and mature communications" over the past few days so we all know what he considers to be adults communicating in a mature way.
Liberals Will Always WIN wrote:
<quoted text>YAWN

Yes SHITfield is a big bathroom stop for all those tour buses filled with 90 year olds headed for Branson.
LIBERALS ALWAYS WIN wrote:
<quoted text>????

Yet another of OWNEDsville Pyschotic Rantings or what passes for a "LUV Letter " professiong his homosexual longings for DAWG.
<quoted text>Nothing New
Just an avalanche of OWNEDsvilles, CRAZY Psychotic Blather, Rinse and Repeat Homosexual MELTDOWN...as usual
YAWN
<quoted text>Yes... you are a steaming stinking pile of shit
<quoted text>OWNEDsville shows what happens when a veneral disease goes untreated for years...MADNESS
Any questions?

Use this as a measuring stick if you are not sure what passes for adult and mature.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#95071 Feb 13, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment shows the reason that you are the "Poster Child" for "Never Vote for the Tea Party or the Republicans Again"!
In addition to the vulgarity, your witless comment is sprinkled with your typical references to deviant sexual behavior. Typical ignorant trash, with no hint of civility or education whatsoever.
Hey YDD, that's how CONs here "roll." The average angry, bigoted, clueless, closeted, envious, slow-witted, spineless CON mutt here proves daily here that, if he's lucky, he might have a 100-word vocabulary. I blame their angry, bigoted, envious, GED drop out, profane parents for the pathetic example that they set for their litter of kids. For virtually all CONs, it's learned behavior. Aw... Let's all pity the CON mutts!
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95072 Feb 13, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>Hey YDD, that's how CONs here "roll." The average angry, bigoted, clueless, closeted, envious, slow-witted, spineless CON mutt here proves daily here that, if he's lucky, he might have a 100-word vocabulary. I blame their angry, bigoted, envious, GED drop out, profane parents for the pathetic example that they set for their litter of kids. For virtually all CONs, it's learned behavior. Aw... Let's all pity the CON mutts!
Make sure you get all your usual plethora of adjectives in there or your post won't be complete. You and that big adjective filled vocabulary of yours.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95073 Feb 13, 2014
YELLOW DAWG IS MY B1TCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Did my comment start with your command to speak of "HEY STUPID"? Nope sure didn't. Bad Dawg!! No treat for you today.
Now take your retarded kid and go enjoy some sheep, I mean, what else is there to do is Jackhole MO.
I OWN YOU!!!
If you "own" anything, it is a dictionary of vulgar words, which you substitute for anything decent.

Cannot you say ANYTHING without mentioning deviant sexual behavior. I am no psychologist, but clearly there is something really bad wrong with you, for you to continually be writing such "trash talk."

#95074 Feb 13, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text> ... Maybe I should have included a line about you zipping your weasel up? But if I did that I would be copying your vulgarities you lying hypocrite.
You know what I am talking about. You guys are always citing Internet articles from " weaselzippers.com ." If that is vulgarity, then you guys are guilty of it.

#95075 Feb 13, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
His retard kid is really freaking out now. He's trying to hide that he caught busted copying screen names and pretending to be other people by accusing me of being you. He really is retarded isn't he? Does he do this a lot?
Such convoluted bloviation! Could you diagram those (presumably) sentences for us?

#95076 Feb 13, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
So we have a reference point I have taken the liberty of quoting some of the retards more "adult and mature communications" over the past few days so we all know what he considers to be adults communicating in a mature way.

LIBERALS ALWAYS WIN wrote: Yes SHITfield is a big bathroom stop for all those tour buses filled with 90 year olds headed for Branson.

LIBERALS ALWAYS WIN wrote: Yet another of OWNEDsville Pyschotic Rantings or what passes for a "LUV Letter " professiong his homosexual longings for DAWG.

LIBERALS ALWAYS WIN wrote: Nothing New. Just an avalanche of OWNEDsvilles, CRAZY Psychotic Blather, Rinse and Repeat Homosexual MELTDOWN...as usual. YAWN

LIBERALS ALWAYS WIN wrote: Yes... you are a steaming stinking pile of shit

LIBERALS ALWAYS WIN wrote: OWNEDsville shows what happens when a veneral disease goes untreated for years...MADNESS

Any questions?

Use this as a measuring stick if you are not sure what passes for adult and mature.
Nice ploy. Quoting "LIBERALS ALWAYS WIN" so that you can post more vulgarity. You are totally unable of posting anything civil or respectful. No wonder decent conservatives are distancing themselves from you disgusting "Tea Partiers"!

#95077 Feb 13, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey YDD, that's how CONs here "roll." The average angry, bigoted, clueless, closeted, envious, slow-witted, spineless CON mutt here proves daily here that, if he's lucky, he might have a 100-word vocabulary. I blame their angry, bigoted, envious, GED drop out, profane parents for the pathetic example that they set for their litter of kids. For virtually all CONs, it's learned behavior. Aw... Let's all pity the CON mutts!
Good call! They do not have to "trash talk" just to try to act like they are conservatives. I am sure that decent conservatives are trying to distance themselves from the vulgar clueless "Tea Partiers."

#95078 Feb 13, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you get all your usual plethora of adjectives in there or your post won't be complete. You and that big adjective filled vocabulary of yours.
CONGRATULATIONS! You were able to post two complete sentences without your usual "trash-talking" vulgarity.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#95079 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text>
As California Republican US Representative Sonny Bono said after the huge Republican defeat in 1996: "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric."
You are making the same mistake. And your vulgarity proves that you are trash.
As you Demonrats get swept away in 2014!

The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
They are for population control with substandard medical care and sleazy abortion/sterilization clinics.
They divide the people in the country in to distract from their agenda.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95080 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text>
You know what I am talking about. You guys are always citing Internet articles from " weaselzippers.com ." If that is vulgarity, then you guys are guilty of it.
Weaselzippers.com is not a sexual innuendo. You changing the words around and then saying, "Liberals are Wussies is zipping his weasel up again" is a sexual innuendo and makes you as guilty as anyone else for using vulgarity. You are just a hypocrite that gets upset when your hypocrisy is turned back around on you. You can not tell other people how to perceive the things you say. You are an obnoxious and vulgar liar. Same goes fro your St Louis buddy who I notice you never say anything about his vulgarities even though he is the most vulgar person on here. You welcome his vulgarity because he is the only one who kisses up to you. Another example of your hypocrisy.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95081 Feb 13, 2014
When Yellow Dawg gets caught in his lies, or his hypocrisy, he really gets upset and goes into overdrive to defend his bogus statements.

He is what the typical Liberal is; a liar and a two faced hypocrite.
I OWN YELLOW MUTT

United States

#95082 Feb 13, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
When Yellow Dawg gets caught in his lies, or his hypocrisy, he really gets upset and goes into overdrive to defend his bogus statements.

He is what the typical Liberal is; a liar and a two faced hypocrite.
Sarah Palin described people like Dawg the best when she said if it wasn't for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

You would think Buttsniffer Democrat would learn by now to keep his mouth shut but he hasn't. It's a lack of intelligence and common sense combined with having a mental disorder called Liberalism. It prevents him from making intelligent decisions.
I OWN YELLOW MUTT

United States

#95083 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text>If you "own" anything, it is a dictionary of vulgar words, which you substitute for anything decent.

Cannot you say ANYTHING without mentioning deviant sexual behavior. I am no psychologist, but clearly there is something really bad wrong with you, for you to continually be writing such "trash talk."
HEY STUPID!!!

I would tell you to stick your BS up your ass but that would mean ChilliJ would have to remove his tongue first.

Now continue your vulgarity meltdown that you have been having.

SPEAK MUTT, SPEAK!!

Good boy!!

I OWN YOU!!!
I OWN YELLOW MUTT

United States

#95084 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text>Nice ploy. Quoting "LIBERALS ALWAYS WIN" so that you can post more vulgarity. You are totally unable of posting anything civil or respectful. No wonder decent conservatives are distancing themselves from you disgusting "Tea Partiers"!
HEY STUPID!

Good job Dawg, it's about time you step up and defend that retarded kid of yours.

I OWN YOU!!
I OWN YELLOW MUTT

United States

#95085 Feb 13, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure you get all your usual plethora of adjectives in there or your post won't be complete. You and that big adjective filled vocabulary of yours.
Don't mind Dawgs boyfriend ChilliJ. He's just taking a break from tossing Dawgs salad.

If you have read one of his posts then you have read them all. He posts the same adjective filled drivel every time. I think it's all he knows how to say except for "syrup or jelly tonight Dawg?".
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95086 Feb 13, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Any questions?
OWNED-Irishman ... DANNY here... you don't have to spend all day going back through the posts ...wipe this quote off you face:

"At least 6. Probably more. Dawg loves his sheep.

What does Yellow Dawg call a barn full of sheep?

An orgy!"

From your massive amount of disturbing graphicly preverted posts ...You are familiar it seems, at having sex with children ...and LIVESTOCK !!!1

If you weren't mentally ill ...you would understand that you have no SHAME

Your posts are just what you'd expect from a bunch of toothless Meth smoking Trailer Park Freaks.

DAWG OWNS YOU
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95087 Feb 13, 2014
I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin described people like Dawg the best when she said if it wasn't for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.
You would think Buttsniffer Democrat would learn by now to keep his mouth shut but he hasn't. It's a lack of intelligence and common sense combined with having a mental disorder called Liberalism. It prevents him from making intelligent decisions.
Standards???...OWNEDsville Palin is like you ...SHE HAS NONE!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95088 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Nice ploy. Quoting "LIBERALS ALWAYS WIN" so that you can post more vulgarity. You are totally unable of posting anything civil or respectful. No wonder decent conservatives are distancing themselves from you disgusting "Tea Partiers"!
Agreed...Game Point

#95089 Feb 13, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
The Republicans are going to have their "feet held" to the fire because they have surrendered to the clueless "Tea Partiers." Show some courage, moderate Republicans! Take your "Grand Old Party" back from the terroristic extremist right-wing "Tea Party."

But in the meantime, feel free to vote for Democrats. We feel your pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierce City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Explotion Aug '17 She6172 1
News Hydro Aluminum expands extrusion fabrication, m... (Jul '10) Jul '17 Kalyani Springs 3
News Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, t... (May '10) May '17 Anonymous snob 9
Pierce City Officer Whitehead (Jan '17) Jan '17 Mrs Not From There 1
Blake Walsh (Aug '16) Aug '16 Shorty 1
Robin king (May '16) May '16 Party time 1
sandy petersen murderer!! (Mar '16) Mar '16 sandy petersen 1

Pierce City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pierce City Mortgages