Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#77397 Feb 26, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
http://25.media.tumblr.com/4e584f9eb978ca6376...

#77398 Feb 26, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Dawg. DanFromSmithville is the only friend you have on here and now you trash him in this post. I guess he just showed what he really thinks of you Dan. LMAO
Since my comment was to "GunGrabbing Commies," and "DanfromSmithville" is not "GunGrabbing Commies," it looks like you are WRONG AGAIN, as usual.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...

#77399 Feb 26, 2013
GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
Since the Pledge of Allegiance ... not allowed in most Public schools anymore Because the word ‘God’ is mentioned ...
Where do you get all this false stupid lying crap, dipstick?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#77401 Feb 26, 2013
Sequester meggeddon wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously wouldn't impersonate a Chritian either...no matter what you say...you must be a closet Muslem?
Allah Akbar!
No, I wouldn't impersonate a "Chritian"! Whatever is that?:)

CHEERS!

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#77403 Feb 27, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Dan do tell us who Smifville is? Post a link to a post he has made? Your multi-aliases just made another lame post and screwed it up by using that name in it and you can't take it back, so now you are trying to cover up and looking even dumber by doing so. You and Dawg are the same person or you are the most ignorant naive person I have ever seen. OR BOTH! LMAO
Whatever you say dud. I am just enjoying watching you show your ass on here. I don't want that to stop. It is HILARIOUS.

Who will you be posting as next and whatever happened to TripleNegative? I suppose that personality is no longer needed on here and you aren't using it anymore, but I am sure that since I have now mentioned TN, he will mysteriously return.

#77404 Feb 27, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
This post of yours really makes no sense and shows your stupidity. No one said it was to Dan and we all know you posted it to GunGrabbing Commies.
Now your comment to GunGrabbing Commies was; “According to your linked article -- you and "Jokster" and "Smifville" are sociopaths.” So who is Smifville if not Dan? Can you post a link to where he as ever posted in here? No you can’t. For you were speaking of Dan. Just another lame and major mess up you made out of ingornance. Every day you show more and more how stupid you really are.
If it wasn't about me and I am verifying that it wasn't, what proof do you offer to show that I am wrong. Post a link.

You know, I was preaching last Sunday about people just like you. One of the members of my church was married to a man just like you. He was so horrible and violent to her, that he caused her to turn lesbian. She divorced him and took their three sons with her. From all descriptions, this loser reminds me of you.

Did I mention that there is a woman in my church with huge jugs. Sometimes we go fishing with them. Did I mention that I like to fish?

#77405 Feb 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
BUSTED!!!!!!
It's usually only a matter of time before these multi user name fools slip up and reveal themselves. I think Dan, Dawg, and the St Louis poster are all the same moron. That's why Dawg and Dan hide their location in their profile. Why would someone who uses a name that says "from" and then lists a place hide their location?
Why does someone from Dimview, IL post on a missouri thread? Did you get kicked out of all the Illinois threads. My location isn't hidden. I just use that space for other things. Why don't you register and provide your location? Are you scared that we might find out who you really are.

You have got to come up with new materail. This pretending that you are only getting your ass kicked by one person, when it is actually everybody is getting old. I guess if you are so weak you have to lie to yourself just to have the guts to even post here anymore.

Are you still doing threesomes with married couples? You would think all that freaky sex would keep you busy and relaxed.
Harvey Firestein

Saint Louis, MO

#77406 Feb 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
BUSTED!!!!!!
It's usually only a matter of time before these multi user name fools slip up and reveal themselves. I think Dan, Dawg, and the St Louis poster are all the same moron. That's why Dawg and Dan hide their location in their profile. Why would someone who uses a name that says "from" and then lists a place hide their location?
right ...hahahahahahaha your a idoit ...but "Harvey" Firestien that's why your a conservaQueer!
the only advantage you have:
you have dresses women would kill for!!!!
CHEERS
GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77407 Feb 27, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get all this false stupid lying crap, dipstick?
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/petition/pledge...

http://www.delusionresistance.org/christian/p...

#77408 Feb 27, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
This post of yours really makes no sense and shows your stupidity. No one said it was to Dan and we all know you posted it to GunGrabbing Commies.
Now your comment to GunGrabbing Commies was; “According to your linked article -- you and "Jokster" and "Smifville" are sociopaths.” So who is Smifville if not Dan? Can you post a link to where he as ever posted in here? No you can’t. For you were speaking of Dan. Just another lame and major mess up you made out of ingornance. Every day you show more and more how stupid you really are.
"Jokster," since you (presumably) are a "new kid on the block," sit down beside me and I will tell you what's what.

Once upon a time, there was an insurance salesman, Dan, who (presumably) lived around Branson. He was, to put it mildly, an egomaniac. Skipping a lot of history, he MIGHT have moved to the Kansas City area. "DanFromBranson" disappeared at that time, never to be resurrected.

In any event, we suddenly got a "new" poster whose "location" was (often) "Smithville, Mo." This guy had more aliases than Carter has pills. So I derisively started calling him "Smifville" instead of his multiple aliases.

(The word "Smifville" refers way back to an old comic strip generally entitled "Snuffy Smith," although even that name moved around some. "Snuffy Smith" -- in the comic strip -- was amusing, partially because he was not the brightest light on the Christmas tree.)

When I recently told "GunGrabbing Commies" that you and "Smifville" are sociopaths, I certainly was not referring to "DanFromSmithville," who took that name to stick a needle into the guy whose "location" was (generally) "Smithville," and who many of us think was a reincarnation of "DanFromBranson."

Now I know that all this is a little complicated for you to understand, but just keep in mind that delivering pizzas does not requiring your being an "Einstein," so hopefully you can keep that job for a while.

(Epilogue: "Dan" from the "location" of "Smithville, Mo." probably was in fact the original "healthcare insurance Dan" from Branson. At that time, the guy I derisively called "Smifville" was posting with numerous aliases, one of which was "LIBERAL FLEA BAGGERS." Note the "location" of the following linked comment from Nov. 28, 2011.)

Of course -- who KNOWS! YOU might even be the "healthcare insurance salesman" from Branson! Stranger, things have happened!_8-)

#77409 Feb 27, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text> ... Did I mention that there is a woman in my church with huge jugs. Sometimes we go fishing with them. Did I mention that I like to fish?
We had a woman like that around here. She collected big apple cider jugs, and supplied many fishermen with the jugs so they could use the fishing technique called "jugging," which means to tie a short fishing line with hook and bait to the handle of the empty and capped jug. You can tell when you have caught a fish, because the jug starts bobbing around and moving away from its original location. Everyone loved to see her walking down to the river with those big jugs.

#77410 Feb 27, 2013
If you were to actually READ the Snopes article, you would see that court decision was on July 26, 2002, from the Ninth District Court of Appeals in San Francisco. The district court ruling only applied to nine western states (Alaska to Nevada.)

At the end of the Snopes discussion is stated:

"In June 2004, the Supreme Court reversed the lower court decision, ruling that [plaintiff] did not have the legal standing to bring the case."

As usual, your propaganda isn't working, except for some numnuz like yourself who actually believe this crap.

PANTS ON FIRE for citing ancient history from 2002!

#77411 Feb 27, 2013
In your second linked internet page, its author, David Ben Yakov, says "One particular individual, an attorney from California has been battling this in the courts for several months."

The webpage is not dated, but the language above clearly indicates that Yakov was writing around 2002 -2004, when the Ninth District Court made its ruling and the US Supreme Court reversed that ruling.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CITE ANCIENT -- AND FALSE -- HISTORY IN YOUR FEEBLE ATTEMPTS TO PUBLISH THIS CRAP AS THE TRUTH? PANTS ON FIRE!
Harvey

United States

#77413 Feb 27, 2013
Harvey Firestein wrote:
<quoted text>
right ...hahahahahahaha your a idoit ...but "Harvey" Firestien that's why your a conservaQueer!
the only advantage you have:
you have dresses women would kill for!!!!
CHEERS
I'm not going to pick on you anymore. You obviously have enough mental isssues to deal with.
Harvey

United States

#77414 Feb 27, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Why does someone from Dimview, IL post on a missouri thread? Did you get kicked out of all the Illinois threads. My location isn't hidden. I just use that space for other things. Why don't you register and provide your location? Are you scared that we might find out who you really are.
You have got to come up with new materail. This pretending that you are only getting your ass kicked by one person, when it is actually everybody is getting old. I guess if you are so weak you have to lie to yourself just to have the guts to even post here anymore.
Are you still doing threesomes with married couples? You would think all that freaky sex would keep you busy and relaxed.
I am not from Illinois. I have no idea why the forum identifies me as that sometimes. Obviously I have no control over it.

As far as the rest of your post goes, Yellow Dawg, your idiotic ramblings are not even worth my time responding to.

Pick an ID and stick with it instead of trying to pretend to be different people. After reading your post regarding this Dan from Smithville it has become evident that you are completely nuts and way to obsessed with this forum. Why would you make a screen name pretending to be someone else and then spend 3 years posting on it? Do you really find that behavior to be normal? It's the behavior of a psychopath. Maybe you should try doing something else for a change. It's not healthy to spend all your time cooped up in your home carrying on multiple personalities on this site or any other site.

It is my conclusion that Yellow Dawg is also the St Louis Poster and DanFromSmithville. It is also my conclusion that Dawg has some very deep rooted mental issues, probably dating back to when he was in school. His obsession with previous posters goes beyond normal behavior and crosses over into the area of needing psychiatric help.

Enjoy yourself Dag and I pray you get some help. You need it.
GOP up in FLAMES

Saint Louis, MO

#77417 Feb 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not from Illinois. I have no idea why the forum identifies me as that sometimes. Obviously I have no control over it.
As far as the rest of your post goes, Yellow Dawg, your idiotic ramblings are not even worth my time responding to.
Pick an ID and stick with it instead of trying to pretend to be different people. After reading your post regarding this Dan from Smithville it has become evident that you are completely nuts and way to obsessed with this forum. Why would you make a screen name pretending to be someone else and then spend 3 years posting on it? Do you really find that behavior to be normal? It's the behavior of a psychopath. Maybe you should try doing something else for a change. It's not healthy to spend all your time cooped up in your home carrying on multiple personalities on this site or any other site.
It is my conclusion that Yellow Dawg is also the St Louis Poster and DanFromSmithville. It is also my conclusion that Dawg has some very deep rooted mental issues, probably dating back to when he was in school. His obsession with previous posters goes beyond normal behavior and crosses over into the area of needing psychiatric help.
My conclusion is that you have had your a@@ kicked into Illinois...enjoy youself ...looking for it!
Harvey

Matteson, IL

#77418 Feb 27, 2013
GOP up in FLAMES wrote:
<quoted text>
My conclusion is that you have had your a@@ kicked into Illinois...enjoy youself ...looking for it!
It's "yourself" not "youself". Don't they teach you anything in that special class you're in?
Harvey

Matteson, IL

#77419 Feb 27, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved what I already knew. That you and Dan have been on here for years running people down, using multi aliases and after years are still just babbling on. Now you always speak of owning someone so let’s see here. I can be gone for days and you and Dan still speak of me. Dan comes on many times and I am the first one he addresses and he even speaks of me in post to others that have nothing to do with me. You do all the same but you are also so stupid that with one post I got you to scour this thread almost 2 years back. And one thing that is really odd is that being Dan as you say took his name from that and the reason why he did, he could not just answer for himself. You had to! SO WHO OWNS WHO? YES that would be ME OWNING YOU BOTH! LMMFAO
I commented earlier about Dawg and Dan being the same person. If they aren't then they are roommates at the same institution. Looking back at some pervious pages on this forum I see one trend. Whenever Dawg gets cornered Dan shows up and tries to change the subject to something else by talking trash and attacking people. That leads me to believe it is one person using multiple aliases.

There is another forum on this site I have been posting on for a couple of months now. It has the same type person there also. It is so obvious he has multiple aliases because he misspells the same words consistently on all 3 of them. Just like here when he starts getting made fun of for using multiple aliases he starts accusing everyone else of doing it also. I guess it is how trolls try to deflect attention away from their behavior when they are caught.
Harvey

Matteson, IL

#77420 Feb 27, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jokster," since you (presumably) are a "new kid on the block," sit down beside me and I will tell you what's what.
Once upon a time, there was an insurance salesman, Dan, who (presumably) lived around Branson. He was, to put it mildly, an egomaniac. Skipping a lot of history, he MIGHT have moved to the Kansas City area. "DanFromBranson" disappeared at that time, never to be resurrected.
In any event, we suddenly got a "new" poster whose "location" was (often) "Smithville, Mo." This guy had more aliases than Carter has pills. So I derisively started calling him "Smifville" instead of his multiple aliases.
(The word "Smifville" refers way back to an old comic strip generally entitled "Snuffy Smith," although even that name moved around some. "Snuffy Smith" -- in the comic strip -- was amusing, partially because he was not the brightest light on the Christmas tree.)
When I recently told "GunGrabbing Commies" that you and "Smifville" are sociopaths, I certainly was not referring to "DanFromSmithville," who took that name to stick a needle into the guy whose "location" was (generally) "Smithville," and who many of us think was a reincarnation of "DanFromBranson."
Now I know that all this is a little complicated for you to understand, but just keep in mind that delivering pizzas does not requiring your being an "Einstein," so hopefully you can keep that job for a while.
(Epilogue: "Dan" from the "location" of "Smithville, Mo." probably was in fact the original "healthcare insurance Dan" from Branson. At that time, the guy I derisively called "Smifville" was posting with numerous aliases, one of which was "LIBERAL FLEA BAGGERS." Note the "location" of the following linked comment from Nov. 28, 2011.)
Of course -- who KNOWS! YOU might even be the "healthcare insurance salesman" from Branson! Stranger, things have happened!_8-)
Interesting story there Dawg. It goes to show only one thing, this Dan stuck a needle in you so bad that you have spent 3 years posting under a name that shows just how much of a lunatic you really are. Think about that Dawg, 3 years of your life spent posting on here because someone upset you. 3 years on a forum that in the grand scheme of things accounts for probably less then .00000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000001 % of all the web pages out there. That really is a sad commentary in and of its self.

It is also interesting how you can call anyone an egomaniac when you are obviously a gigantic egomaniac yourself. You look down your nose at everyone. You insult people’s jobs. Make lewd comments about women. Attack anyone who has a different opinion then yours. Then when you can't win you claim to "own them". You even changed your picture and tagline in your profile to try and win. Sad, very very sad indeed. Then when all else fails you post under aliases to try and appear someone is on your side.

#77421 Feb 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ...
<.sobbing!.> Oh, "Harvey" -- that is the nicest thing you have ever said to me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierce City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Country Lane Pups (Kennel) (Jan '10) Jul 10 SaintLDoggy 18
Monett Police Seargent Jerry Harrison (Jul '09) Jun '15 His Sister 28
Will P? Jun '15 Curiousboutanolfr... 1
News Hydro Aluminum expands extrusion fabrication, m... (Jul '10) Apr '15 Anonymous 2
Justin mayberry Mar '15 Work needed done 1
Truth? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Fallen Saint 1
blacks in pierce city (Dec '10) Jul '14 Monettan in Exile 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pierce City Mortgages