Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74770 Jan 7, 2013
Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
CURL: Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/...
Like NORTON-I believe you may have good intentions (well, no I dont think intentions fits in your vocabulary). But, anyway, I'll try to KINDLY explain why you are the target of derision.
You appear to be remarkably adept at the art of cut and paste, so you know your way around the internet. The reason you seem like such a loser (here I agree with DAWG's cynicism) is I doubt you've ever had an original idea. Speaking candidly, I'm the first to admit I make some dumbass comments BUT, at least, you can see I have a thought process. Even if I'm prone to error, I can express my own views, and not consistently depend on others opinions. If you do that occasionally-you MIGHT get a little respect.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74771 Jan 7, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
NORTON--there's a distinct difference between understanding the Bible and believing it's free of error-I have never said I don't believe God exists..I do. No, what you say would probably not offend a Christian that agrees with you. But, there are subtle differences that set denominations apart-that's why there have been so many divisions over the years. Please TRY to see that I'm not saying your beliefs about your personal relationship with God are offensive. I'm just saying that, despite your good intentions, you come across as an elitist. So, even though your MESSAGE may be an effort to proselytize, your METHOD is abrasive. I'm sure you have difficulty accepting that and it's probably the last thing you want in your expression. I don't mean to demean you or your beliefs in any way-it just comes across as coarse. I tell you what....if you know about Dr James Kennedy, maybe you could look at some of his teaching on evangelism....it's just a thought.
IF, there are errors in the Bible that change the meaning of the Bible then none of it would be true. I'll admit there could be a few minute errors in the translations but nothing to change the meaning of the Bible. If there are errors as you say, where are they? I have heard Dr. James Kennedy but not for a long time. Best I can remember, I liked him. Sorry if I come across coarse.....don't mean too. It's all Dawg's fault....HA! He gets me going. Of course, he intends to do that.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74772 Jan 7, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have made challenge after challenge to you to quote chapter and verse on numerous subjects, yet you have failed to stand up to any of those challenges.
So here comes another: Cite chapter and verse in the Bible where is says that atheists will go to Hell. Take your time. I don't expect much out of you, as usual.
Atheist do not believe in God, right? So here is your answer.
Mark 3: 29
But whosoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, he is guilty of an eternal sin.

( blaspheme = unbelief)
The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one in the same.

Psalms 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God...
The definition of a fool then is actually a person who is destitute of faith, and we've had examples in the scriptures of such people. Cain was the first one. He didn't believe what God said.

When we leave God out of our thinking, then it's empty and our hearts become darkened.

CHEERS!
GOP Neo Confederacy

United States

#74773 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insults only make you look unintelligent and foolish. Pity!
CHEERS!
All your posts make you look unintelligent and foolish. Pity!

Have Another Nice UNRAPTURED Day
CHEERS!
Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

#74774 Jan 8, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Like NORTON-I believe you may have good intentions (well, no I dont think intentions fits in your vocabulary). But, anyway, I'll try to KINDLY explain why you are the target of derision.
You appear to be remarkably adept at the art of cut and paste, so you know your way around the internet. The reason you seem like such a loser (here I agree with DAWG's cynicism) is I doubt you've ever had an original idea. Speaking candidly, I'm the first to admit I make some dumbass comments BUT, at least, you can see I have a thought process. Even if I'm prone to error, I can express my own views, and not consistently depend on others opinions. If you do that occasionally-you MIGHT get a little respect.
Well this might surprise your self gloating Liberal Ass but I don't give a shit about having respect from idiots like you!

If you were to respect me that would mean that I'd have a different thought process like you obozo liberal-dumb-ass zombies!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74775 Jan 8, 2013
GOP Neo Confederacy wrote:
<quoted text>
All your posts make you look unintelligent and foolish. Pity!
Have Another Nice UNRAPTURED Day
CHEERS!
Do you have an original thought at all?

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#74776 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>{To "Poos ur daddy":} IF, there are errors in the Bible that change the meaning of the Bible then none of it would be true. I'll admit there could be a few minute errors in the translations but nothing to change the meaning of the Bible. If there are errors as you say, where are they? I have heard Dr. James Kennedy but not for a long time. Best I can remember, I liked him. Sorry if I come across coarse.....don't mean too. It's all Dawg's fault.... HA! He gets me going. Of course, he intends to do that ...
1. There are many books (if not all) which contain some errors. That is only human. But those errors do not necessarily take away the entire value of those books. You constantly preach, "if there are errors in the Bible, nothing in the Bible is true." That, of course, is simply not true.

2. In your next sentence, you ADMIT "there could be a few minute errors in the translations ... " Wiggle! Wiggle! You know that I am correct, yet you refuse to accept that fact.

3. We have provided link after link documenting the numerous errors in the Bible. I suggest that you actually read them and think about them with an open mind.

4. There is absolutely NOTHING that "Dawg" can do on here to upset you. This is just a discussion group on the Internet. There is nothing real about any of this. It is all illusion. So -- don't blame ME for your shortcomings.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#74777 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist do not believe in God, right? So here is your answer.
Mark 3: 29
But whosoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, he is guilty of an eternal sin.
( blaspheme = unbelief)
The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one in the same.
Psalms 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God...
The definition of a fool then is actually a person who is destitute of faith, and we've had examples in the scriptures of such people. Cain was the first one. He didn't believe what God said.
When we leave God out of our thinking, then it's empty and our hearts become darkened....
1. Since there is no "Holy Spirit," it would be impossible for me to "blaspheme" such a thing. You blaspheme God all the time on here by telling us what God thinks and what God will do. Your Bible tells you that, by so doing, you are placing yourself in danger of Hell's fire!

2. Tell me the source of your thinking that "disbelief" is "blasphemy."

3. Being a fool has nothing to do with being "destitute of faith." It has to do with being "destitute of wisdom."

4. You should know this, but Cain was not the first to not believe what God had said. Adam and Eve were, according to the Bible, when they ate of "the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."
Juan Valdez

Ava, MO

#74778 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Well this might surprise your self gloating Liberal Ass but I don't give a shit about having respect from idiots like you!
If you were to respect me that would mean that I'd have a different thought process like you obozo liberal-dumb-ass zombies!
You will never find anyone here giving you any respect at all. For that to happen, you would first have to display a little self-respect. I don't think we'll ever see that.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74779 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
OH, NOW I HAVE IT! God is our Creator only if we accept him! Thanks! You and "Norton" are increasing my knowledge immensely!
He is the creator of everyone, unless they create themselves in the image of the devil.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74780 Jan 8, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>How did you develop this remarkable skill? I can't say that I have run into anyone that could do that. You deal with abused children a lot I imagine. Evaluate their writing and follow the style through to adulthood to boot. Imagine that. Fellers we got us a child psychologist, writing expert, prognosticator right here in our very own group.
You know, funny thing is I have seen Dan Mortinsukdik use this same line on half a dozen different posters. I guess the old tricks are still the best tricks eh Dan.
No, just bring in docter Freud for that work!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74782 Jan 8, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>How did you develop this remarkable skill? I can't say that I have run into anyone that could do that. You deal with abused children a lot I imagine. Evaluate their writing and follow the style through to adulthood to boot. Imagine that. Fellers we got us a child psychologist, writing expert, prognosticator right here in our very own group.
You know, funny thing is I have seen Dan Mortinsukdik use this same line on half a dozen different posters. I guess the old tricks are still the best tricks eh Dan.
A handwriting analysist? Interesting. How long do you work there?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74783 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
It really doesn't matter whether the Governors are DemonCraps or Republicans, this Shit is breaking us working folks! But... it is the Republicans who are trying to stop this Crazy-Shit!! And the Demoncraps who want to buy the votes, with us working folks tax money!
DEMOCRATIC DEPENDENCY FAILURE – Mass. can’t find thousands of missing welfare recipients, Gov. Patrick defends
http://newsninja2012.com/democratic-dependenc...
WELFARE RECIPIENTS MISUSING CASH WITHDRAWALS
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2078724536001/welf...
WHY WORK WHEN YOU CAN GET WELFARE?
STARTLING STATISTIC: The average wage for a working family is $24.00 per hour while the average wage for a welfare family is $23.55 per hour.
http://educationviews.org/why-work-when-you-c...
“POOR” HOUSEHOLDS GETTING $168 IN WELFARE PER DAY FROM TAXPAYERS
It’s official. Taxpayers are no longer simply helping the poor, they’re subsidizing the lives of welfare recipients at a better rate than their own. The Senate Budget Committee has released a report showing households living below the poverty line and receiving welfare payments are raking in the equivalent of $168 per day in benefits which come in the form of food stamps, housing, childcare, healthcare and more. The median household income in 2011 was $50,054, totaling $137.13 per day. The worst part? Welfare payments are equivalent to making $30 per hour for 40 hours a week. The median wage for non-welfare recipients is $25 per hour but because they pay taxes, unlike welfare recipients, the wage is bumped down to $21 per hour. From the report:
http://cowboybyte.com/16036/poor-households-g...
GOVERNMENT DEPENDENTS OUTNUMBER THOSE WITH PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS IN 11 U.S. STATES
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/t...
The rich hard working become the poor as they lose all their money, as the lazy poor slugs become the rich, due to extensive welfare and food stamps.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74784 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
1. There are many books (if not all) which contain some errors. That is only human. But those errors do not necessarily take away the entire value of those books. You constantly preach, "if there are errors in the Bible, nothing in the Bible is true." That, of course, is simply not true.
2. In your next sentence, you ADMIT "there could be a few minute errors in the translations ... " Wiggle! Wiggle! You know that I am correct, yet you refuse to accept that fact.
3. We have provided link after link documenting the numerous errors in the Bible. I suggest that you actually read them and think about them with an open mind.
4. There is absolutely NOTHING that "Dawg" can do on here to upset you. This is just a discussion group on the Internet. There is nothing real about any of this. It is all illusion. So -- don't blame ME for your shortcomings.
Where are the errors,you talk about, that make the Bible wrong?

"There is nothing real about all of this".......Of course there is.....The Bible is real!

Those links you talk about........baloney! I choose to believe the Bible!

I don't blame ME for YOUR shortcomings......I am just trying to help you and you are too hard-headed to listen.

I said........there are no minute errors that would change the meaning of the Bible. That is a proven fact! The Bible is all true or none of it is true. I choose to believe it is all true!

BTW, you don't upset me, but you try to! When I know I am right I keep pressing on!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74785 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
1. Since there is no "Holy Spirit," it would be impossible for me to "blaspheme" such a thing. You blaspheme God all the time on here by telling us what God thinks and what God will do. Your Bible tells you that, by so doing, you are placing yourself in danger of Hell's fire!
2. Tell me the source of your thinking that "disbelief" is "blasphemy."
3. Being a fool has nothing to do with being "destitute of faith." It has to do with being "destitute of wisdom."
4. You should know this, but Cain was not the first to not believe what God had said. Adam and Eve were, according to the Bible, when they ate of "the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."
Adam and Eve knew there was a God because He spoke to them but they disobeyed him. Cain was destitute of faith.

The source of "disbelief" being "blasphemy" is the Bible!!!!!!!!!!

You said there is no "Holy Spirit" so you just did blaspheme God!

I don't blaspheme God because I believe in Him!

Are you just a little confused?

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74786 Jan 8, 2013
Obama wants to control every aspect of our lives. Why can people not see this? Next he will be wanting to take our guns away! Guns are not the problem..........it's people that are the problem and their crazy way of thinking. It's the idiots that get the guns and how do you stop that by gun control? Those people will get guns no matter what. I believe citizens should be able to protect themselves. Criminals will always find ways to get guns.

Thank God the woman with 3 children had a gun when a criminal broke into her house. She was hiding in a crawl space and he looked for them. Apparently, he intended to do them harm. Good for her......she protected herself and her children.

CHEERS!
Everyday Joe

Saint Louis, MO

#74787 Jan 8, 2013
http://constitutionparty.com/

The mission of the Constitution Party is to secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity through the election, at all levels of government, of Constitution Party candidates who will uphold the principles of the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States, and the Bill of Rights. It is our goal to limit the federal government to its delegated, enumerated, Constitutional functions.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74788 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, thanks for "setting me straight"....your logic is impeccable. This post privides evidence that you are encouraged by my apparent lack of respect and it sets forth additional confirmation that my contempt is well deserved. Initially, I had criticized you only for an absence of originality. Now I recognize that you also fail to translate basic language. I mentioned realizing my shortcomings by pointing out that I'm "prone to errors". Usually such a statement is construed as self deprecating which is logically opposite to self gloating. A reasonable person is unlikely to take pride in being mistaken. That said, you have now impressed me that your language skills are marginal, at best.
Additionally, you're reasoning is flawed and counterintuitive. Despite your assertion, you would NOT necessarily possess thought processes aligned with mine simply because I showed you rspect.

You are quite confused......
Ernest T Bass

Columbia, MO

#74789 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I have made challenge after challenge to you to quote chapter and verse on numerous subjects, yet you have failed to stand up to any of those challenges.
So here comes another: Cite chapter and verse in the Bible where is says that atheists will go to Hell. Take your time. I don't expect much out of you, as usual.
John 3:16 should answer your dilemma.I don't chew my cabbage twice. And you ain't heard the last of Ernest T. Bass

“Merry Christmas”

Since: Jan 11

Happy New Year

#74790 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Well that is good because we don't. I see you said thought. So just the one huh. We have more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierce City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pierce City Officer Whitehead (Jan '17) Jan '18 Adambentz866 2
News Fire burns McDonald's restaurant in Monett MO (Jan '10) Nov '17 PAPA SMURF 18
Country Lane Pups (Kennel) (Jan '10) Oct '17 Clark 19
Explotion (Aug '17) Aug '17 She6172 1
News Hydro Aluminum expands extrusion fabrication, m... (Jul '10) Jul '17 Kalyani Springs 3
News Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, t... (May '10) May '17 Anonymous snob 9
Blake Walsh (Aug '16) Aug '16 Shorty 1

Pierce City Jobs

Personal Finance

Pierce City Mortgages