Remembering the devastation: the May ...

Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, tornado outbreak by the numbers

There are 7 comments on the KYTV Springfield story from May 4, 2010, titled Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, tornado outbreak by the numbers. In it, KYTV Springfield reports that:

All those who lived in southwest Missouri on May 4, 2003 , have a story to tell about that day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYTV Springfield.

Elizabeth

United States

#1 May 5, 2010
My opinion, Fema was a joke but the Stockton residents rocked, stuck together big time...got r done. Am proud to say Im from Stockton!!!!!!
Te Amo Mou Mucho

Springfield, MO

#2 May 28, 2010
im 15 and i was in my backyard when i seen the tornado in pierce city it was big i was stunned i didnt know what to think
cody tindill

Plattsburg, MO

#3 Mar 30, 2011
man i was three and my dad johnny tindill said pray for us and i prayed for us and snuggked up against brandy my dog but she died and wow the whole downtown is new and the tornado literally went over our house and tore off a few shingles

by: cody m tindill p.s. dad died in 2008 aug. 20 devistating
cody tindill

Plattsburg, MO

#4 Mar 30, 2011
and i live in stockton mo still
cody tindill

Plattsburg, MO

#5 Mar 30, 2011
im 12
cody tindill

Plattsburg, MO

#6 Mar 30, 2011
Te Amo Mou Mucho wrote:
im 15 and i was in my backyard when i seen the tornado in pierce city it was big i was stunned i didnt know what to think
i wouldnt either and stockton was an f3 305 miles per hour winds
Dani

El Dorado Springs, MO

#7 May 26, 2014
I was a senior in Stockton when the tornado hit. It hit the day after our senior prom and 2 hours after our high school band and choir Spring Concert. While I usually like tornado free storms and I am not afraid of them, the sound of the tornado going through will forever be engraved in my mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierce City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Country Lane Pups (Kennel) (Jan '10) Jul '15 SaintLDoggy 18
Monett Police Seargent Jerry Harrison (Jul '09) Jun '15 His Sister 28
Will P? Jun '15 Curiousboutanolfr... 1
News Hydro Aluminum expands extrusion fabrication, m... (Jul '10) Apr '15 Anonymous 2
Justin mayberry Mar '15 Work needed done 1
Truth? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Fallen Saint 1
blacks in pierce city (Dec '10) Jul '14 Monettan in Exile 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pierce City Mortgages