Janice Hirsch

Kansas City, MO

#1 Feb 9, 2010
Carol Sue Hirsch asked about the death of Ronald.
Death cert. Said it was an anurissium, can't spell, but the mortician said cancer of the brain. I will check the sight again if you want to talk Lisa. I thought she had talked to you.8238
Linda Hirsch

Independence, MO

#2 Jul 13, 2011
It was not an anneurysm, it was a subdural hematoma, which caused him to stop breathing. He was being treated for multiple myeloma, which is a cancer of the blood,which causes the bones to get weak and fracture easily, and he had several fractures in his lumbar area. He was diagnosed in Oct, and the following May after brain surgery
to relieve the clot, he peacefully passed away.

I took him to the hospital the evening of April 14th, and he had stopped breathing before I could get the car moved from the ER parking lot.
He was only able to speak about 10 words after he came out of a 10 day coma, and was paralyzed on his right side. Thought you might like to know what really happened. He was surrounded with love the entire time he was hospitalized and at Hospice house where he passed. I pray he is at peace, and no longer in pain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierce City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth? Jan '15 Fallen Saint 1
RAMEY owner, judge Aaron Jones sued- informatio... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Sward 1
Immigration change felt in Monett (Jun '12) Jul '14 Monettan in Exile 2
blacks in pierce city (Dec '10) Jul '14 Monettan in Exile 8
Henry Clapper / Don Trotter - Monett Attorney's (Jun '10) Jul '14 Monettan in Exile 9
Rural firefighters take pass on battling flames... (Feb '06) Jul '14 Monettan in Exile 20
You all will burn in hell (May '14) Jul '14 Monettan in Exile 3

Pierce City News Video

Pierce City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pierce City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:32 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:32AM