blacks in pierce city
wondering

AOL

#1 Dec 7, 2010
Just watched the PBS story on the black situaton in Pierce City. What do the locals there say?
Dexter

Monett, MO

#2 Jan 16, 2011
wondering wrote:
Just watched the PBS story on the black situaton in Pierce City. What do the locals there say?

Not much. I've lived here for thirty years and have heard stories about the past. Nobody ever acted like it was a big deal. When was the PBS special on? Would like to see it.
wow

Terrell, TX

#3 Sep 20, 2013
Its HBO right now. What a bunch f___ing redneck idiot's it's good that generation is dying off they wont go to heaven either. Glad Don Lankin had some heart
wow

Terrell, TX

#4 Sep 20, 2013
The movie is called banished.
Not Lashandra

Houston, TX

#5 Sep 20, 2013
Whenever I passed through Missouri I'd always see white teenage girls who looked barely 14, pregnant and holding hands with grey haired men.
Hmmm

Rogersville, MO

#6 Sep 30, 2013
Not Lashandra wrote:
Whenever I passed through Missouri I'd always see white teenage girls who looked barely 14, pregnant and holding hands with grey haired men.
It sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder over something about Missouri. Guess what? I travel for a living and I see 14 year old girls pregnant holding hands with old men, black men, white men, Hispanic men, and so on in every state. Then I also see 14 year old girls hiding babies with no men next to them. In every state. Maybe you should travel more and see the real America "Not Lashandra"
Karma baby

Rogersville, MO

#7 Oct 1, 2013
So I went to PBS.org and read about the movie Banished and all about Pierce City and Monett. All I could do was laugh my ass off at those dumb shits in those towns cause karma had sure as hell delt em a blow in the you know what. Anybody that lives there now knows the Hispanic population outnumbers the whites. LMFAO
Monettan in Exile

Columbia, MO

#8 Jul 26, 2014
No Karma baby, the heespanics don't outnumber the whites in either Monett or Pierce City.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierce City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Country Lane Pups (Kennel) (Jan '10) Jul 10 SaintLDoggy 18
Monett Police Seargent Jerry Harrison (Jul '09) Jun '15 His Sister 28
Will P? Jun '15 Curiousboutanolfr... 1
News Hydro Aluminum expands extrusion fabrication, m... (Jul '10) Apr '15 Anonymous 2
Justin mayberry Mar '15 Work needed done 1
Truth? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Fallen Saint 1
You all will burn in hell (May '14) Jul '14 Monettan in Exile 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pierce City Mortgages