You all will burn in hell

You all will burn in hell

Posted in the Pierce City Forum

Foster Southard

Ashburn, VA

#1 May 3, 2014
I'm a white man,33 years old from Tennessee, and it makes me sick how your x female mayor and present mayor speak down at the black gentleman and his family that wanted to remove his great grandfather from your racist town. You all are going to burn in hell for eternity, and I hope every day in all of your street lives is a miserable, painful afterlife. The female x mayor is the most disrespectful, condescending bitch I have ever seen. And because her family grew up there, she is a part of the continuing racism going on today. I hate violence, but if any town deserved retaliation for what was done 100 years ago,I hope you all receive the worst of it. Makes me sick you ask think you are better then anyone who looks different. And I bet you all go to church and think you are Christians. Hate to break it to you, but you mind as well worship the devil, because no Christian anywhere has the views that your city practices. So enjoy your last days on earth, keep on acting like you all are not racist, keep living the lie that you all are good people. If I saw anyone there being help,I would turn and walk the other way. You all deserve nothing, you all are nothing and as a white man I am proud to sayI'm a southern man that is not an uneducated, ignorant cloud minded fool like everyone in your town. You all will pay, and add I write man,I wouldn't allow my children around you people because your views are centuries old, just the same as your progress. Karma eventually bites fake people in the butt, and its going to bite all you racist, ignorant, fake, lying, workers of the devil right in all of your fat assess. Enjoy all of your eternal fiery lives in hell. Keep on hating, and current mayor, you have no balls, no common sense and no guts. By the way, just because you are an ignorant racist and tried not to pay for the black family and help after he was treated with disrespect and racism from the start, all you did was show your ignorance, true colors and hate you have for any other race besides your own. And I don't know what race you are, but you can't be a part of the white race, enjoy your devil worshipping hate race. You also are a small town moron, will remain a small town nobody, and die a nobody. But none will care about where you are buried, because you all will be forgotten, your views forgotten, and after leaving this world, you will be the devils nobody. Enjoy the bed you made, cause you and your town will all life in it. God bless all of the Lord's children, red and yellow, black and white, you all are going down fighting your dumb fight, and I will enjoy pissing on every grave in that town with 50 of the finest and darkest men I can find. That will be the only celebration for anyone in your town, is when every race marches through your sorry, ignorant town to piss across every families grave there. Burn in hell to all Pierce City white people. And before putting resources into trying to find a legal way to get me in trouble, don't forget, I'm a white man. And as smart as you dumb hillbillies think you are,I didn't see one person educated enough to cause a threat. You are all cowards, fools and full of hate. Can't believe I wasted ten minutes of my life on this town, but I can't stand ignorance. And all of you are ignorant. And hopefully you all endure the fear and pain you and your families have caused those black families you liked and stole all those land from. One day people will take your stuff and let's see how you all like it when nobody cares and none will help you. Just plain idiots, all of you.
not everyone is like that

Lenexa, KS

#2 Jun 22, 2014
Okay, to be honest, I did not read everything..but I hate how you and your family were treated. My family and I are Caucasian, I'm also Cherokee and Blackfoot Indian, but we aren't treated any better. I despise this town like no other. I of course have family and friends that I love but there are far, too many cracked out idiots running the streets looking for trouble. The racism thing is ridiculous. This is 2014, people. Get over the skin color thing. What about people that go tanning? Does their new temporary skin color bother you? And another thing..I believe in God, but I do not go to church. There are more people in church these days to look good then there are to actually worship God. I do believe that, but I feel like that applies everywhere these days. Anyway, I am sorry for the way you were treated, even though it wasn't me or anyone I know. My best friend even come here from Minnesota and she tried staying in the bluebird many years ago before I realized it is just a crackhouse of a motel and the owner kicked her out because of her hair color. So welcoming. I'm sure they wouldn't have done that, had she been a junkie. And of course she is against it.
Monettan in Exile

Columbia, MO

#3 Jul 26, 2014
Oh Foster, get off crack and get a job. Monett's mayor is named James Orr. Last time I checked he was a man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierce City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fire burns McDonald's restaurant in Monett MO (Jan '10) Nov '17 PAPA SMURF 18
Country Lane Pups (Kennel) (Jan '10) Oct '17 Clark 19
Explotion Aug '17 She6172 1
News Hydro Aluminum expands extrusion fabrication, m... (Jul '10) Jul '17 Kalyani Springs 3
News Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, t... (May '10) May '17 Anonymous snob 9
Pierce City Officer Whitehead (Jan '17) Jan '17 Mrs Not From There 1
Blake Walsh (Aug '16) Aug '16 Shorty 1

Pierce City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pierce City Mortgages