Toddler Killed By Car Apparently Got ...

Toddler Killed By Car Apparently Got Out of House While Sibling Did Chores

There are 24 comments on the KIXQ-FM Joplin story from Apr 10, 2012, titled Toddler Killed By Car Apparently Got Out of House While Sibling Did Chores. In it, KIXQ-FM Joplin reports that:

Barry County investigators are still piecing together how a 22-month-old toddler ended up being hit by a car on highway 60 last weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIXQ-FM Joplin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
aur56

Monett, MO

#21 May 9, 2012
smith wrote:
I apologize for being harsh to you. I get carried away at times and you're right I do have my own issues. I need to get off of this horrible web site whatever it is and go out and enjoy life.
Thanks and I do agree with you on that, i'm going to go water my garden now.
southwest58

Webb City, MO

#22 Sep 10, 2012
This horible tragity sickens me! Meth addicted parents! that poor little girl, how could the parents not notice there 1 year old baby girl not present for even a minute? I have a one year old little boy and he is never out of my sight for more than a second! I know the location where this happend and it would have taken several, several minutes for this baby girl to make it as far as she did, these worthless parents should be behind bars! They both have a long history of Heavy METH use, I am sure they were to busy in the bedroom getting High to watch there children! Very Sad, Rest in peace baby girl, you are in a much better place now.
outraged aurora parent

Webb City, MO

#23 Sep 10, 2012
I also know the parents of this baby girl, and you are absolutley correct about them and there METH use, they are bad breeders and should be sitting in prison for child neglect, endangerment and drug charges! where is the justice for this baby girl? it is so sad that piece of crap parents like these two choose METH over there children, now there baby is dead and they continue with life getting high! Very Sad!
smith

Monett, MO

#24 Sep 12, 2012
So you're both saying you had the oppotunity to help them turn their lives around and possibly prevent such things from happening but instead you choose and chose to talk bad about them and look down on them. Does that make you feel better about yourself to see people that are not doing as well as you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierce City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Explotion Aug 8 She6172 1
News Hydro Aluminum expands extrusion fabrication, m... (Jul '10) Jul 28 Kalyani Springs 3
News Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, t... (May '10) May '17 Anonymous snob 9
Pierce City Officer Whitehead (Jan '17) Jan '17 Mrs Not From There 1
Blake Walsh (Aug '16) Aug '16 Shorty 1
Robin king (May '16) May '16 Party time 1
sandy petersen murderer!! (Mar '16) Mar '16 sandy petersen 1

Pierce City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pierce City Mortgages