Henry Clapper / Don Trotter - Monett ...

Henry Clapper / Don Trotter - Monett Attorney's

Posted in the Pierce City Forum

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 17, 2010
I had a case pending forever, I couldn't seem to get anyone to return my calls or get a hearing scheduled. It seems that a filing deadline was missed on my case and now I have to start over. This has already cost me a great deal of money. Am wondering if anyone else out there has had a similar experience with these attorney's????
april

Skidmore, MO

#2 Sep 16, 2010
MistyMouse wrote:
I had a case pending forever, I couldn't seem to get anyone to return my calls or get a hearing scheduled. It seems that a filing deadline was missed on my case and now I have to start over. This has already cost me a great deal of money. Am wondering if anyone else out there has had a similar experience with these attorney's????
contact me at pinkmonkey johnson@yahoo.com ihad henry clapper and same thing happened to me
What the heck

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2010
MistyMouse wrote:
Absolutely
lost

Lincoln, NE

#4 Oct 10, 2010
chexcking to see if this works before sepending my time commenting
lost

Lincoln, NE

#5 Oct 10, 2010
I guess it worked so here is my thoughts.
I set in on the Verona court a couple of times. No, I didnít have any charges or tickets against me, I just went to see what went on. I noticed that a large majority of the cases were never actually tried for what the police had written the tickets for. I believe most tickets were written for speeding and Don Trotter was amending them to defective equipment or something of the such. Hard to hear what goes on when they talk so low. Was Trotter not running to be elected for LC PA? Why would the people want a PA who does not follow the law, someone who changes and amends them to his own personal desires? I question the integrity of an attorney who deviates and changes things to their own liking.
april

Skidmore, MO

#6 Jan 2, 2011
What the heck wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely
try to contact me again i think i missed you last email
Bethany

Joplin, MO

#7 Feb 22, 2012
Dear Lost,

That's what prosecuting attorneys for municipal courts do. The city brings in their revenue from traffic court. If they amend a speeding ticket to a non-moving (no-points) violation, then the fine increases and the city collects more. That is the system in all courts in the state-probably the country. Before the city prosecutor agrees to amend traffic tickets, the driver's driving record is taken into account. And this is not done for all tickets. It depends on the severity of the charge. I also find it hard to believe that someone would just go to sit in on municipal court-just because. What a stimulating life you must lead.
pnut

Melbourne, FL

#8 Apr 23, 2014
This is a really old post, but I will tell you the attorney you had is notorious for doing just what happened to you. I can also tell you he is no longer in Monett but in Granby.
Monettan in Exile

Columbia, MO

#9 Jul 26, 2014
Monett is glad to be rid of him too.
CountyFounder

Overland Park, KS

#10 Sep 3, 2015
Monettan in Exile wrote:
Monett is glad to be rid of him too.
What is the beef with Henry? I grew up in Monett and would really like to hear how he was different than any of the other business folks that ran the town.

Please elborate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierce City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pierce City Officer Whitehead (Jan '17) Jan '18 Adambentz866 2
News Fire burns McDonald's restaurant in Monett MO (Jan '10) Nov '17 PAPA SMURF 18
Country Lane Pups (Kennel) (Jan '10) Oct '17 Clark 19
Explotion (Aug '17) Aug '17 She6172 1
News Hydro Aluminum expands extrusion fabrication, m... (Jul '10) Jul '17 Kalyani Springs 3
News Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, t... (May '10) May '17 Anonymous snob 9
Blake Walsh (Aug '16) Aug '16 Shorty 1

Pierce City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pierce City Mortgages