SC soldier killed

There are 12 comments on the WJBF-TV Augusta story from Sep 17, 2007, titled SC soldier killed. In it, WJBF-TV Augusta reports that:

Four more Fort Hood soldiers -- including one from South Carolina -- have been killed in action in Iraq. via WJBF-TV Augusta

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJBF-TV Augusta.

Since: Aug 07

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Sep 18, 2007
ChristianPeper_-___ wrote:
I am very pleased to hear this. It seems that the US Troops are finally learning a lesson in how to fight properly. Since the US Troops are such ineffective fighters they should not be fighting wars that they cant win. Only fools join the US “Service” now a days!
Your evil amazes me.
Rebecca

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Sep 18, 2007
Where are you from Droog?
Chris808

Honolulu, HI

#5 Sep 18, 2007
I am very pleased to hear this. It seems that the US Troops are finally learning a lesson in how to fight properly. Since the US Troops are such ineffective fighters they should not be fighting wars that they cant win. Only fools join the US “Service” now a days!
Why don't you go slurp on a little boy like a popsicle. We all know that your taste lies in little children you pervert!!!! ChristianPeper is a proven child molester from other chat boards!!!!!

Kingman, IN

#7 Sep 19, 2007
Droog wrote:
Hey humor,
I'll bet that the evil imposed by U.S. troops on innocent Iraqis amazes you even more. I'd bet that you are in a state of static stupor when you read about the murdering, torturing, raping and all kinds of atrocities by low-life American filth. Getting amazed by evil must be a permanent state for you and your sick chums. Maybe you can take a pill?
Your post does not deserve a response.
Soldier Sister

Taylors, SC

#8 Sep 19, 2007
Perhaps you say such things to get a rise out of people... or perhaps you do not value your own freedom. Let me ask you this, what do you do every day that impacts the lives of a nation?
One of those soldiers that was killed is my brother. And, whether you believe it or not, he died for your freedom. Lord help me when I say this, but in your case it seems to be in vain.
Soldier Sister

Taylors, SC

#10 Sep 20, 2007
You may not agree that the war in Iraq is the right thing being done. But, my brother decided long before the war even started that serving his country is what he wanted to do. And, because of that decision it was his duty to do and go where he was assigned. Now, he went willingly because he knew that was what the job entailed. He also went willingly because he had family back in the US that he thought were worth defending. You and I both know that the evil people of Iraq are the ones who instigated this war, not the US. And, it is war, people die. We understood the costs when my brother left. For people such as yourself, to sit at home in front of a computer and criticize. Let me ask you again, what do you do everyday that impacts your country, or even your family?? that... that my friend is the ultimate insult. I see you are from the UK. Let me ask you, if one of your family members, your dad lets say was killed for no apparent reason by some person from a country that the UK had never even bothered- how would that make you feel? Would you want revenge? Would you want to see that it never happened again to anyone else's dad or family member? War is war.
But, what bothers me the most is that you and others like you cannot seem to speak your mind without using harsh, insulting words. Where I'm from those who choose to use hateful, hurtful and harsh words are doing so because of ignorance. Their vocabulary isn't substantial enough to support an idea that does not condemn nor insult but simply get their point across. So, again I ask you, what kind of person are you? You are so quick to judge and then talk about my brother going to hell. What kind of religion do you have that says judging and condemning others is NOT a sin? In my Bible it says that no sin is greater than another. But, if you trust and believe on Him you'll have everlasting life. And trust assured my friend, my brother is not in hell. My family and I will pray for your soul so that one day you may meet us at Jordan's river.

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Sep 20, 2007
Droog is a troll. Don't waste your time responding to his garbage.
Soldiers Cousin

Greenville, SC

#12 Sep 20, 2007
Droog wrote:
Hey Soldier Sister,
Believe it or not, your dead grunt brother did not die for ChristianPeper's freedom or anyone else's. Most countries are freer than the U.S. without invading places and murdering folks.
While your dead grunt brother did "impact the lives of a nation" most people would agree that turning Iraq into a cesspit was not something worthwhile. He had it coming and, hopefully, an eternity in hell will be his punishment.
Be sure to check what they put in his coffin.
I tell you what you need help desperatly!!!! If this is all you have to do on a daily basis! Trust me you will die a slow and lonely death!!! He died for his country! That seems to be more than you can say for yourself!
brad

Greenville, SC

#13 Sep 20, 2007
i dont agree with the war in iraw - but to celebrate a person dying is rarely a move in which i would condone - your harsh words are painful to an already greiving sister and you should be ashamed of yourself.
brad

Greenville, SC

#14 Sep 20, 2007
iraq*
Soldiers Dad

United States

#15 Sep 24, 2007
Droog wrote:
Hey Soldier Sister,
Believe it or not, your dead grunt brother did not die for ChristianPeper's freedom or anyone else's. Most countries are freer than the U.S. without invading places and murdering folks.
While your dead grunt brother did "impact the lives of a nation" most people would agree that turning Iraq into a cesspit was not something worthwhile. He had it coming and, hopefully, an eternity in hell will be his punishment.
Be sure to check what they put in his coffin.
I think my daughter has handled your "cesspit" of a mouth pretty well. I just wanted to add a little something right here. Read a book for goodness sake. Get your facts together before spouting of your mouth. I have heard it said that it is better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Do you not know why you are not speaking German right now?
Soldiers Dad

United States

#16 Sep 24, 2007
Do you want them to come to your house and fight with you? Or would you rather move to another country? If you are so informed on the tactics of warfare, and want to stay in THIS country, why aren't you wearing a uniform? Seems to be a lot questions here that I do not believe you are willing to act on. If you need some help...just let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
16 yo old Bradshaw boy dies.. Jul 24 So sad 1
News A Baptist minister from South Carolina calls th... (Jan '15) Jul 12 isaac 2
Williamston Music Thread (May '14) Jun '15 Musikologist 4
News SC prison director prepares early release plans (Nov '08) Jun '15 Scottie 12
Debate: Gay Marriage - Piedmont, SC (Jun '11) Jun '15 Stacy Mosley 10
News Downtown restaurant hit by fire Monday morning (Nov '14) Jun '15 Stacy Mosley 2
News Independent Shar-Pei make loyal pets, owners say (Nov '08) May '15 sastuto 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piedmont Mortgages