Kimberly

Easley, SC

#1 May 16, 2014
I am new to the area and am in need to have my hair done. Who is the best and where do they work. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
blondie

Nebo, NC

#2 May 29, 2014
Wherever you go, do NOT go to Smith & Co downtown Easley. Meghan Dillashaw colored and cut my hair there and ruined my head! I went in to have it merely trimmed and she cut almost 3" off!!! Plus she completely fried my hair and it looks beyond horrible! I even tried to go to another salon to have it fixed and the lady there questioned where in the world I had my hair did like that at!? Stay far away from the girls that work there unless you want your hair ruined permanently!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Places for rent around Easley (Apr '17) Mon spooked 3
Slow drivers Dec 7 guythatdriveswith... 1
News Police: Booster Club leader misused funds (Apr '08) Nov 22 Ann Morton 18
the music thread (Mar '12) Oct '17 The Uterus Scraper 26
News SC prison director prepares early release plans (Nov '08) Oct '17 FireFellow44 14
News Warrant: Greenville Co. man arrested after know... Sep '17 Anonymous 1
News Sen. Graham: raise Social Security full retirem... (Feb '11) Aug '17 USA 14

Piedmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piedmont Mortgages