Transplanted Midwesterner feels at ho...

Transplanted Midwesterner feels at home in Greenville

There are 2 comments on the The Greenville News story from Jun 21, 2006, titled Transplanted Midwesterner feels at home in Greenville. In it, The Greenville News reports that:

The napkins in Vanessa Denniston's kitchen proclaim "I'm not from the South, but I got here as quickly as I could." The napkins came as a gift from a friend, but they fit Denniston's views perfectly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Greenville News.

Anne

San Diego, CA

#1 Jun 22, 2006
Way to go, V!! Congrats on the new calling...it's be a great place to experience all the South has to offer.
Jewell Hyde

AOL

#2 Jun 24, 2006
Greenville was my home for 35 years and I loved every minute of it.

I now live in Poplar Bluff, MO a small town and also enjoy living here. It is a change from the big city life but the people here are very friendly .

Stay in Greenville and continue to enjoy the beautiful scenery and your work.

God bless.

A wonderful write up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Places for rent around Easley (Apr '17) Dec 11 spooked 3
Slow drivers Dec 7 guythatdriveswith... 1
News Police: Booster Club leader misused funds (Apr '08) Nov 22 Ann Morton 18
the music thread (Mar '12) Oct '17 The Uterus Scraper 26
News SC prison director prepares early release plans (Nov '08) Oct '17 FireFellow44 14
News Warrant: Greenville Co. man arrested after know... Sep '17 Anonymous 1
News Sen. Graham: raise Social Security full retirem... (Feb '11) Aug '17 USA 14

Piedmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piedmont Mortgages