Trying to find a old friend

Trying to find a old friend

Posted in the Piedmont Forum

Terry Shields

Milledgeville, GA

#1 Mar 3, 2010
I lived in Easley S.C. in 1955. My house was near Hueys Grocery. I lived on a 4 lane road and I remember walking to Huey's store where my mother worked. I also remember a childhood friend named Pet (nickname I think) She lived behind the store in a small house. I came to Easley last weekend but I could not find my house. I think it is gone but it was in front of Dixie Greenhouse back then. I lived there until about 1st grade. I think I found the house maybe across the street when I was there last weekend. It is beside a Office Park name Grace office Park I think. I would appreciate any comment about this and maybe find Pet if anyone knows her.
Thanks,
Terry
wondering who

Greenville, SC

#2 Mar 5, 2010
Can't help you but do wish you luck!
sp nc

Windsor, NC

#3 Sep 19, 2010
how about does anyone know a winkle james or johnny robertson or richardson
Lucy

Calhoun, KY

#4 Oct 22, 2010
does anyone remember terry lasley??
adodgens99

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2014
We lived right across the street from the store up on a hill. The house had light green shingles on it. There was a putt putt golf course on the same side of the street as the store. My sister worker as a cashier there for awhile. I went to Crosswell school. I believe the store burned down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sprint cell service Aug 22 Hollymom 3
home improvements Jul '16 hunter 1
News Police: Booster Club leader misused funds (Apr '08) Jul '16 Bobby 8
her proud daughter jenna lauren thomason (Feb '11) May '16 Hillbilly 3
News Pelzer prison farm nourishes prisoners physical... (Jan '11) May '16 Piper 5
the music thread (Mar '12) Apr '16 Musikologist 23
44 year old disabled woman cant meds cause she ... Mar '16 Upset 1

Piedmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piedmont Mortgages