Les

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

In 1994 my wife of 20 years had an affair and got a STD . She filed for divorce and even though I had joint custody she continually took my daughter out of State of KY when I was supposed to have her. The last time was Thanksgiving of 97 when she spent the weekend with some dentist named Culpepper. In 98 she married her latest bf and moved to Pelzer. She left my daughter in Cynthiana, KY. and wrote a letter to the school here and told them she was giving my daughter to a friend of hers and they could make all medical decisions about her. Of course the school rejected her letter so when I found out she then filed false abuse charges against me so she could move her to SC where she had moved. In 2000 after a 4 day trial where Doctors and gynecologists testified to her STD that her husband never had and her total lies about my daughter it took a Jury less than 45 minutes to eat dinner, elect a foreman and say Not Guilty to all charges. I was never told a address or what school my daughter went to. I received a e-mail from my daughter after the trial telling me she was sorry and her Mom told her to never let me know what all she had done or it could be used against her. I had a severe stroke in 09 and would love for anyone who knows anything about my daughter who is Laura Chasteen to contact me please. I can be reached as LChas109@ aol.com . Thank you and please help me if possible.
TLO

Holly Ridge, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

If your daughter lives in Pelzer and is of school age, she will be going to one of a few schools here. How old is she?
Les wrote:
In 1994 my wife of 20 years had an affair and got a STD . She filed for divorce and even though I had joint custody she continually took my daughter out of State of KY when I was supposed to have her. The last time was Thanksgiving of 97 when she spent the weekend with some dentist named Culpepper. In 98 she married her latest bf and moved to Pelzer. She left my daughter in Cynthiana, KY. and wrote a letter to the school here and told them she was giving my daughter to a friend of hers and they could make all medical decisions about her. Of course the school rejected her letter so when I found out she then filed false abuse charges against me so she could move her to SC where she had moved. In 2000 after a 4 day trial where Doctors and gynecologists testified to her STD that her husband never had and her total lies about my daughter it took a Jury less than 45 minutes to eat dinner, elect a foreman and say Not Guilty to all charges. I was never told a address or what school my daughter went to. I received a e-mail from my daughter after the trial telling me she was sorry and her Mom told her to never let me know what all she had done or it could be used against her. I had a severe stroke in 09 and would love for anyone who knows anything about my daughter who is Laura Chasteen to contact me please. I can be reached as LChas109@ aol.com . Thank you and please help me if possible.
Les

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

I appreciate all the e-mails how awful and wicked my ex is and was. Someone had to attend school with her or a Teacher had to know some type information. There has got to be some people with integrity or religous background who can understand and help out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) 20 hr NEW PAIR OF GLASSES 1,146
Yard sale for all the nosey neighbors including... Aug 14 Christina 2
Really NEED TO FIND Lydia Morris!!!!! Aug 14 Jerry 2
14-year-old Girl Dies Week After Golf Cart Fall (Jan '08) Aug 6 no way 15
Review: New Mount Bethel Baptist Church Aug 6 James Mcabee 1
dawgs on pelham and lenwood cochran (Jan '08) Jul 25 Penny Gadget 4
High Taxes Jul '14 Nati 2

Search the Piedmont Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Piedmont Jobs

•••