Three Arrested on Meth Charges

Three Arrested on Meth Charges

Posted in the Piedmont Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
News

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Three Piedmont residents have been jailed for allegedly manufacturing methamphetamines. The trio was arrested Sunday night around 10 p.m. after the SEMO Drug Task Force, Wayne County SheriffÂ’s Department, and Piedmont Police Department executed a search warrant at a residence about eight miles from Piedmont.

Arrested were Clinton G. Million, 38; Suzette Shawntell Million, 39; and Christopher E. Shoemake, 41. They are currently incarcerated at the Wayne County Jail. Bond for each of the Millions has been set at $30,000 cash only. Shoemake is being held without bond. They have also been charged with possession of a controlled substance and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia
lmao

Sheridan, AR

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Why cant people learn, that sht is messed up. I hope they all get what they deserve!!! Life would be so much better if they lived it right. No one better get on here an say I dont know what I am speaking about. I went to school with the 2 guys an know the family of the girl.
just a guest

Greenville, MO

#3 Jan 31, 2013
okay yeah, so they made some meth and maybe even shot some up... who cares?? that's half the town of piedmont. I don't know the two guys but the woman is very sweet and has always been good to me.
tired

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2013
For ur information I am the woman's family and just cause you've heard of us just proves u live in or around piedmont and know how to run your mouth it doesn't prove u know a single fact that wasn't in the paper
Mind your own business

United States

#5 Feb 2, 2013
I dont care if you went to school with President Obama,just because you went to school with the guys and know the girls family doesn't mean jack crap! Not everything was in the paper and when all the truth comes out you will look like a fool for your comment! They are human and everyone makes mistakes.When you point a finger remember 3 is pointing back at you and everyone has skeltons in their closet so don't act like you are God,Only he can judge!!!!!!!!!
mikeytown

Ozark, MO

#6 Feb 2, 2013
ted bundy was a nice guy death by hanging the old days
Just Saying

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Feb 3, 2013
mikeytown wrote:
ted bundy was a nice guy death by hanging the old days
We can say what we want, when we want anytime we want!!!! If you do not commit the crime, your name will not get in the paper and then you would not get posted here or anywhere else. You commit the crime, so do the time and deal with what is said!!!! You stupid drug addicts, you deserve everything that is said about you, you deserve everything coming to you!!!!!
Just Saying

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Mind your own business wrote:
I dont care if you went to school with President Obama,just because you went to school with the guys and know the girls family doesn't mean jack crap! Not everything was in the paper and when all the truth comes out you will look like a fool for your comment! They are human and everyone makes mistakes.When you point a finger remember 3 is pointing back at you and everyone has skeltons in their closet so don't act like you are God,Only he can judge!!!!!!!!!
We can say what we want, when we want anytime we want!!!! If you do not commit the crime, your name will not get in the paper and then you would not get posted here or anywhere else. You commit the crime, so do the time and deal with what is said!!!! You stupid drug addicts, you deserve everything that is said about you, you deserve everything coming to you!!!!!
OMG

Rose Bud, AR

#9 Feb 3, 2013
just a guest wrote:
okay yeah, so they made some meth and maybe even shot some up... who cares?? that's half the town of piedmont. I don't know the two guys but the woman is very sweet and has always been good to me.
what do you mean so what!! obviously you have no morals meth is a horrible drug do you not see what it does to people? do you know what its made out of? I mean come on get real this stuff is terrible,do you have children? if so how can you say so what?
What Happened

Quitman, AR

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Just a Guest is trying to minimize the dreadful effects of meth, how it destroys the users and hurts the innocent children who are unlucky enough to be in the care of a meth user. These users eventually need a lot of medical care, and few have any insurance, so who gets to pay their bills? Yep, you and me. So Just a Guest can attempt to treat the meth epidemic like it is nothing if he or she chooses, but the facts remain: drug use, specifically meth, is destroying a huge segment of society. I don't see how anyone except another meth-head can respond with "so what" to that irrefutable fact.
A follower of Jesus

Wentzville, MO

#11 Feb 14, 2013
I think of Mary, about to be stoned to death for being a prostitute and all in the crowd were judging her. Yet Jesus said, let the one who is without sin cast the first stone. No one through a single stone.

So yeah, they were wrong, yep we pay plenty of tax dollars for things we would rather not, but these are people who are still loved by many and are still loved by our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Pray for them instead of condeming them. Practice I Corithians 13.
What Happened

Vilonia, AR

#12 Feb 15, 2013
A follower of Jesus wrote:
I think of Mary, about to be stoned to death for being a prostitute and all in the crowd were judging her. Yet Jesus said, let the one who is without sin cast the first stone. No one through a single stone.
So yeah, they were wrong, yep we pay plenty of tax dollars for things we would rather not, but these are people who are still loved by many and are still loved by our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Pray for them instead of condeming them. Practice I Corithians 13.
But if you carry your line of thinking to its logical conclusion, we'd never do more than pray for lawbreakers. No one would ever be arrested, tried, found guilty or innocent, sentenced to prison or not--in fact, the whole legal system could be done away with. We'd all just pray. Jesus himself didn't advocate that. And, by the way, I am a huge believer in the power of prayer, and when a person repents and does not repeat the sin, I think prayer and true atonement have won the day. But most of the druggies we are on here debating about have repeated their offense over and over and over. That tells me that something in addition to prayer is needed. Society deserves a modicum of protection from these scumbags, don't you think?
Roy

Bolivar, MO

#13 Feb 15, 2013
Someone else from silva got arrested for possesion of meth.
A follower of Jesus

Wentzville, MO

#14 Feb 15, 2013
What Happened wrote:
<quoted text>But if you carry your line of thinking to its logical conclusion, we'd never do more than pray for lawbreakers. No one would ever be arrested, tried, found guilty or innocent, sentenced to prison or not--in fact, the whole legal system could be done away with. We'd all just pray. Jesus himself didn't advocate that. And, by the way, I am a huge believer in the power of prayer, and when a person repents and does not repeat the sin, I think prayer and true atonement have won the day. But most of the druggies we are on here debating about have repeated their offense over and over and over. That tells me that something in addition to prayer is needed. Society deserves a modicum of protection from these scumbags, don't you think?
So according to your logic, we pray,"Dear Lord protect us from the scumbags and your forgiveness of the woman was illogical and did not deal with the legal system of the day." And what did He say to the Pharisees? So you also are a judge, jury, and God-like? And you actually know nothing for the people on here are not all repeat offenders over and over and over like you claim. Get your facts straight and stop quoting gossip and what you read in the papers. And while your at it, read the 7 things God hates in Proverbs - look it up. And shut up. Legally all are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law or don't you believe in our constitution either?
A follower of Jesus

Wentzville, MO

#15 Feb 15, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>We can say what we want, when we want anytime we want!!!! If you do not commit the crime, your name will not get in the paper and then you would not get posted here or anywhere else. You commit the crime, so do the time and deal with what is said!!!! You stupid drug addicts, you deserve everything that is said about you, you deserve everything coming to you!!!!!
Lot's of people have had their name in the paper falsely and have been falsely accused. The problem some people have is it is easier to judge and condemn on gossip, liberal newspapers, and one second sound bites. Glad your not sitting on a jury with all of your predjudices. Guess their ain't much to do in a small town but look down on others?
ok doky

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Feb 15, 2013
DO NOT COMMIT THE CRIME AND YOU WON'T DO THE TIME....IF YOU DO COMMIT A CRIME, YOU NEED TO GET LIFE WITH NO PAROLE!!!!!
George

United States

#17 Feb 16, 2013
If there are no children involved I could care less if adults fry their brains out with chemicals. But if you're involved with meth labs, etc. with children around you've got nothing coming.
suzanne

Ashburn, VA

#18 Jun 9, 2013
Half the people accused of meth lab don't even have one, don't you know it's the biggest scam, see they (the police) millions every year or in some cases very 3 years to fight the meth epidemic, to keep that money rolling in they have to show need of it, and not all but most are doing it on a little coffee pot just for their own use, as was my roommate, when I found it in the shed I filled and started throwing, busting everything, really wasn't much to throw but at any rate her mom who lived next door called police and while I'm busting glass I turned around and their is the police, but guess what, they charged me even though the police told detectives I had nothing to do with it, the lied, and will sell their sole to the devil to keep that money coming in, they went as far as to say we had the biggest lab to date, she didn't even have anything just a bunch of slug in a bottle and the weighed that and called it meth. I'm going to try and see if I can not sue them for false arrest and convection
wiz

Knoxville, IA

#19 Jun 9, 2013
Well, I count at least half a dozen typos in the above run-on sentences. Not to mention you accuse the police of selling a part of their shoes to the devil. What we need around here is less meth labs and more schools.
suzanne

Greenville, SC

#20 Jun 9, 2013
wiz wrote:
Well, I count at least half a dozen typos in the above run-on sentences. Not to mention you accuse the police of selling a part of their shoes to the devil. What we need around here is less meth labs and more schools.
Well Mr wiz, you one smart guy, no apologize here, it seems you got the idea of my run on miss spelled comment, no worries, you and I will foot the bill for all the people in prison to walk out with master degrees,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica mell (Oct '13) 7 hr JonathanCole 19
JULYTEENTH MAFOKKAS!! lol 22 hr lawyer customer 2
Drive through abortion clinic? 22 hr low quality b8 8
Mill Spring needs to clean up its act Sun KnightsOftheGolde... 7
8 Reasons Why AT&T Sucks Beyond All Belief (Sep '13) Jun 25 Josey 57
Glad to see several people running for Wayne co... Jun 25 freight train 4
Mill Spring #2 worst place to live in Missouri Jun 24 Ladybug 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piedmont Mortgages