any churches helping with christmas f...

any churches helping with christmas for the kids

Posted in the Piedmont Forum

tomye and kids

Greenville, MO

#1 Nov 26, 2010
rhea 13 size 16 pants size xl tops size 11 shoes or
boots and loves drawing and justin beiber
hayden age 10 size 14 pants 12/14 shirts size 8 in shoes or boots and loves halo ,legos
lily age 9 size 10/pants size 10/12 shirts size 8 1/2shoes or boots loves music and just lil girl stuff cd player puzzle books art stuff any help would be so appericated more than you know thank you and god bless you all
understand

Jefferson City, MO

#2 Nov 27, 2010
Are they doing toys for tots this year? Notr sure of age limits. But If I hear of anything I will let you know.
guns-roses

Farmington, WV

#3 Nov 27, 2010
What happened to the "shop with a cop" program?
hhhhmmmm

Ellington, MO

#4 Nov 27, 2010
Toys for tots is putting thier money in with shop with a cop this year. There will only be Shop wit a cop this year. Wal-mart will also donate lots of $$$$ to this fund.
concern

Sheridan, AR

#5 Dec 5, 2010
i know that bllue diamond auction has boxes set up for toys for tots. they have collected several. then they vote for which church to give them to so they can give them out. i believe the church that will be distrubuing them will be the church in mill springs this year. anyone can come and get some toys if they need to
tax payer

Saint Peters, MO

#6 Dec 5, 2010
welfare bumbs stop doing drugs and get a f......] job
Another tax payer

Geneva, OH

#7 Dec 5, 2010
Just because someone is on welfare does not mean they are bums I get help and work and I still need help giving my child christmas..
alexandrea 9

Demotte, IN

#8 Dec 22, 2010
Wow ok welfare is not a bad thing one who can really aford medical an Not everyone has rich parents or anyone ta help them an most have jobs an if they dont welfare has u do jobs so dont be so quicke to judge . U Mite jus find urself on welfare
a mom in need

Dayton, OH

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Hi I was wondering where can I get help with Xmas for my 6yr old son and 7yr old daughter my sons on a 7 and my daughter in a 8/9 and son shoes size is 2 and my daughters is 3 she's into Justin bieber stuff and they both have dsi from Bengals last year so just asking where I can go this year thanks again
curious

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Nov 16, 2012
How does shop with a cop work?
Disturbed

Ellington, MO

#11 Nov 16, 2012
understand wrote:
Are they doing toys for tots this year? Notr sure of age limits. But If I hear of anything I will let you know.
Check with someone from the Fire Department.
elf

Greenville, MO

#12 Nov 25, 2012
Could use help myself even with a Christmas dinner and anything else! I work too but it's never enough
homeless and in bad need

United States

#13 Dec 16, 2012
I'm homeless in a motel.I have no money to get my 4 small kids any thing for christmas...plz can someone help...thank you and god bless.
concerned

Ellington, MO

#14 Dec 16, 2012
Homeless where are you, for someone to help you?
lol

Quitman, AR

#15 Dec 16, 2012
There should be,we got over 20 different churches in just the surrounding area.Thats about 19 to many.Why so many,because if do not agree with one preacher you can always just build your own.I believe I will start my own church and go by the teachings of Craig X out of California's church.All meetings will be held at 4:20.
charity

United States

#16 Dec 16, 2012
tomye and kids wrote:
rhea 13 size 16 pants size xl tops size 11 shoes or
boots and loves drawing and justin beiber
hayden age 10 size 14 pants 12/14 shirts size 8 in shoes or boots and loves halo ,legos
lily age 9 size 10/pants size 10/12 shirts size 8 1/2shoes or boots loves music and just lil girl stuff cd player puzzle books art stuff any help would be so appericated more than you know thank you and god bless you all

If your are so poor then why 13 old kid wear size xxxl what have you done to help there christmas have you ever had a job when did you deside to stop having kids can't afford one why do you have five my husband works at sawmill and I work Briggs just to get by you need to wake up and get a life have you ever had a job for longer than a year before quit are you waiting to get back pay from social security . The govement should take you're kids and lock you up
concerned

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Dec 17, 2012
homeless and in bad need wrote:
I'm homeless in a motel.I have no money to get my 4 small kids any thing for christmas...plz can someone help...thank you and god bless.
Need more info to help you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans CONTROL shutdown 3 hr Smackdown2017 22
parks near breaktime 3 hr Smackdown2017 12
chief of police 3 hr Smackdown2017 13
This form 4 hr Smackdown2017 11
Moving 4 hr Smackdown2017 4
clearwater lake 8 hr Snake P. 2
D.S.S./D.F.S. does nothing 12 hr just wait 4

Piedmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance