Allison Jenkins Love Her Or Hate Her?
Flyonthewall

Glen Rose, TX

#2 Dec 18, 2008
Whats it matter? seriously? These posts are childish
Anonymous

Vilonia, AR

#3 Dec 18, 2008
If you think they are childish, why did you take time out of your day to post, thus becoming just as childish as everyone else?
Flyonthewall

Glen Rose, TX

#4 Dec 18, 2008
Posts like these such as "who's hot" or even the ones downing everyone online shows your maturity. This site isn't to downgrade anyone, its to keep this town updated on whats going on with our city. Sure, i don't mind someone saying how they feel but to completely downgrade someone as a human being is just rude. Go ahead and be flared up about my opinion, i really don't care. I wont be checking back for this, i don't feel the need to.
Roger Daltry

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Dec 19, 2008
It's been shown by statistics that people of poverty tend to talk more about other people than of things or ideas. To use your valuable time alive to gossip about one another only dooms you to a life of poor.

Here's the link
http://74.125.45.132/search?q= cache:n3F8Cr6dk4sJ:www.gwu.edu /~umpleby/mgt216/Ruby_Rules.do c+hidden+rules+among+classes &hl=en&ct=clnk&cd= 1&gl=us
Roger Daltry

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Dec 19, 2008
or you can just google "hidden rules among classes" and its the first hit
Piedmont

Glen Rose, TX

#7 Dec 21, 2008
I love Allison. Her little girl looks just like her
franzia

Ashtabula, OH

#8 Dec 23, 2008
She's hott... i want to nibble on her nips and lick her ears...
Anonymous

Glen Rose, TX

#9 Dec 23, 2008
franzia wrote:
She's hott... i want to nibble on her nips and lick her ears...
Who Is This?
Peanut Butter Cups

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Dec 25, 2008
I liked her when I knew her back in the day. I can not say much now because I have no idea how she is anymore. She used to be a sweetheart.
swan

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Dec 25, 2008
she is a crazy bitch whos needs to make sure she takes her meds!!!! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!1
Allison Jenkins

Glen Rose, TX

#12 Dec 26, 2008
Okay, As much as I enjoy being the center of a conversation. I have to put an end to this. I appreciate the compliments, and understand that everyone is entitled to their opinions. So, I am going to put this as nicely I can. I am off of my medicine and have been for 2 years now ( as if it were anyone's business). I am active in church now and Jesus has changed my life 100 percent. Everyone is human and made mistakes. So if I have offended you, I do appologize. But I am concentrating on being the best christian witness I can be, and am trying to raise my daughter as best as I can while going to college and working. If you have anything constructive to say I welcome it...but I see this whole forum on me as pointless anyway. So God Bless and have a great day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ignorant people of millsprings? (Nov '09) Apr 27 just saying 31
How do YOU Unregister to Vote (Mar '13) Apr 26 Devil doc 82
nemah sheets (Sep '15) Apr 26 Could it be 25
rental Apr 24 momma 4
henson trash (Aug '15) Apr 21 yum-o 22
So what does everyone think of David Eldridge? (Mar '15) Apr 17 Friend of a friend 31
wat do u think of emily (Jul '10) Apr 17 That bitch 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piedmont Mortgages