Posted in the Piedmont Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Miss perfect

Bellevue, WA

#1 Nov 24, 2011
what the hell
Is she thinking seeing him knowing how he is makes alot of people look at her different not in a good way at least that boy still got a good dad in his life Jake keep it up he needs you cuz everybody knows tylar not in it for him and krissy you just need to think hard about who really love you all im saying
Jacob

Bellevue, WA

#2 Nov 24, 2011
look people idc what anybody think about me seeing Anthony 4 all i care he is my son im his dad im not in this as a competition like Tyler is i could care less what him or anybody thinks i changed my 4 him and krissy well krissy gave up im not i love both of them and weather she see that or not im still gunma do good my son and her not cuz i want to do good cuz its what my heart tells me to do its the right thing to do as a dad blood or not he is my son till the day i die
Jacob

Bellevue, WA

#3 Nov 24, 2011
so please stop all the childshit on here she wants too see him so be it as long cs she is happy i am 2 i love them both and will be there when they need me anytime ok SO BACK THE FUCK OFF HER PLEASE SHE DONT KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS RIGHT NOW GIVE HER TIME SHE WILL SEE WHO REALLY LOVE HER AND ANTHONY
Family

Piedmont, MO

#4 Nov 28, 2011
Miss perfect wrote:
what the hell
Is she thinking seeing him knowing how he is makes alot of people look at her different not in a good way at least that boy still got a good dad in his life Jake keep it up he needs you cuz everybody knows tylar not in it for him and krissy you just need to think hard about who really love you all im saying
Bull...you just listen to advise from these people that have their own lives screwed up.
Dog

Piedmont, MO

#5 Nov 28, 2011
Jacob wrote:
look people idc what anybody think about me seeing Anthony 4 all i care he is my son im his dad im not in this as a competition like Tyler is i could care less what him or anybody thinks i changed my 4 him and krissy well krissy gave up im not i love both of them and weather she see that or not im still gunma do good my son and her not cuz i want to do good cuz its what my heart tells me to do its the right thing to do as a dad blood or not he is my son till the day i die
Yeah...you are living in a fantasy world...how can you call yourself the boys dad when everyone knows you are not....makes me think you have some mental problems....remember...everyon e in town knows your problems and demons so ...please boy....maybe these little girls that dont know any better can be fooled but only them and we will see how much. If only you knew boy.....
hmmm

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Nov 29, 2011
Dog wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...you are living in a fantasy world...how can you call yourself the boys dad when everyone knows you are not....makes me think you have some mental problems....remember...everyon e in town knows your problems and demons so ...please boy....maybe these little girls that dont know any better can be fooled but only them and we will see how much. If only you knew boy.....
Let me guess...this would be Tyler. If so, shame on you boy! Regardless, as stated in my post on the other thread, the little boy deserves all the love he can get, and from what everyone else posted, Jake stepped up to provide the little boy with a father figure while Tyler wasn't there. If Tyler wants to be a father to him now, that is fine, but don't try to trash the one father he has known his whole life. A child's love is limitless. Trust me, he will have enough for both of them. Time to put aside pettiness and do what is right for the boy. He needs, deserves, to have a stable figure in his life (like Jake has been). Either be there for him or don't, but don't play games with his heart. Tyler, if your in, then be in for the long haul whether or not you and Krissy are together. You would do well to follow Jake's lead in this regard.
tylar is standing u up

Saint Clair, MO

#7 Nov 29, 2011
hes just a player i was with him till this gurl came along im kewl with him kinda but my bf dont like him but this is just wrong
LOKI

Fenton, MO

#8 Nov 30, 2011
Dog wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...you are living in a fantasy world...how can you call yourself the boys dad when everyone knows you are not....makes me think you have some mental problems....remember...everyon e in town knows your problems and demons so ...please boy....maybe these little girls that dont know any better can be fooled but only them and we will see how much. If only you knew boy.....
Everyone knows jake has a past, but the majority of people in piedmont have some kind of a past. Jake has done alot of growing up, ALOT. I dont care who knew jake, they will be the same people that will tell you how much he has changed. He stepped up and raised anthony like he is his own. The only reason people get on here and talk shit is because they want what other people have. Get off jakes back about who he was and see who he is now. And before you tell me it isn't any of my buisness, i can place a sure bet that aside from jake im the only one who has the right to put my input on the whole thing. Quit trying to talk down the people who are doing the right thing and mind your own
ann

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Nov 30, 2011
I think that jake is a great person now and doing great. Jake is the only father this baby knows. Ya everyone does have a past but people can change... Do you think that it is right that everyone is in one this.. It should be between jake,tyler, and krissy not the whole town. I feel if tyler has a problem say it. Dont bring the kid in the middle..
wow

Saint Peters, MO

#11 Feb 21, 2012
My opinion. Krissy is a piece of sh*t. She goes around calling this girl a whore because she slept with Tylar and only Tylar....and saying teen mom's are a piece of sh**s when she's one herself. Tylar is a cheater. And Jake is a great Guy. He deserves that kid and will always be daddy to that boy. Krissy n ty are perfect together though bc they both are a p.o.s and cheaters.....and if Jake were to take her back he'd be dumb. He could do so much better.
jake eldridge

Greenbrier, AR

#12 Feb 22, 2012
well i love her and ous son and ya tylar is a dead beat and anthony is mine idc wat people say i got a idea how bout stay outta our lifes we got enough shit going on and krissy has never talked down on teen moms
haha

Saint Peters, MO

#13 Mar 3, 2012
jake u love her but shes gonna marry sean or shawn how ever u spell it when he gets outta jail. and thats the damn truth! hahahha
robin

Vilonia, AR

#15 Mar 8, 2012
why dont people mind their own biz. krissy is not marrying anyone.rite now she worried about school and making a life for her son. people in this town just like drama and to stir shit. leave her and jakes life alone. they dont need any help with their lifes. they both love anthony and want whats best for him. as far as sean goes noone nos if or when he will get out not even him. i no because i talk to him all the time.
haha

Wentzville, MO

#16 Mar 8, 2012
Well he's in there Cuz of krissy. And she treats Jake like sh!t! Maybe if ur daughter had more respect and grew up a lil bit she wouldn't be such a damn disease to this town
best friend

Piedmont, MO

#17 Mar 8, 2012
Krissy is a great mom an a hell of a good person all u all need 2 mind ur own damn buissness!!! Jake ur a great person an ik u luv them both an ik ur doin alot of changes for them im freakin proud of u!!!
Ya an im not a bitch bout puttin my name its brandy :)) unlike the rest of ya pussys ha!!
Donna

United States

#18 Mar 8, 2012
This is Krissy life. It is her business. Leave her alone. She didn't ask for your advise. She is a good person maybe if the rest of you spend more time minding your own business, your life would be more interesting.
haha

Wentzville, MO

#19 Mar 8, 2012
Lol!!!! Okay whatever guys. Jake will see in the end how she is
lifesadance

United States

#20 Mar 8, 2012
I think jake and Krissy just need to be left alone what they plan on doing is there life and it is there child regardless of jake being anthonys blood father or not he still has rights to him and he loves that little boy with everything he has and everything he is. He has changed his whole life for Anthony and went threw hell to be able to see him. Jake is a good father and deserves to have anthony in his life regardless of his past.
robin

Vilonia, AR

#22 Mar 10, 2012
if that is nikki bashing krissy on here u need to stop.if not im sorry but her and jake life is just that leave them alone. until everyone elses life is perfect leave my daughter alone.whoever lifesadance is thank u for standing up for krissy. she not a bad person and she a very good mother. and jake is a great dad. as far as jakes past who cares everyone has one people change and him and anthony have that bond i dont care about blood hes his dad.no krissys not perfect noone is but noone nos what the furture brings we could all be dead tommorrow so leave them alone please!!!!!!!!!
lifesadance

Nashville, TN

#23 Mar 10, 2012
robin wrote:
if that is nikki bashing krissy on here u need to stop.if not im sorry but her and jake life is just that leave them alone. until everyone elses life is perfect leave my daughter alone.whoever lifesadance is thank u for standing up for krissy. she not a bad person and she a very good mother. and jake is a great dad. as far as jakes past who cares everyone has one people change and him and anthony have that bond i dont care about blood hes his dad.no krissys not perfect noone is but noone nos what the furture brings we could all be dead tommorrow so leave them alone please!!!!!!!!!
well robin im sure this is the last person you would think would stand up for their relationship but i am bcuz jake does deserve to have anthony in his life, he means so much to jake and it shows by the way he has talked about him and all he does to see him and he deserves it. and i also know that krissy is a good mother and she loves her son its just the drama that causeing all these things to happen so if people would stop running their mouths they would have the problems in their life and/or relationship. The life they have is between them and the poeple they do want are the ones they talk to so if you dont have direct communication with them then you shouldnt be the one to judge them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
handies 2morrow nite only,, 1st 30 seconds free 2 hr Pus323 8
The blond manager at McDonald's 7 hr Come on 5
How do YOU Unregister to Vote (Mar '13) 16 hr Just Saying 35
13/14 year old pregnant??! 16 hr Just Curious 1
Wear a 2nd Amendment shirt and you cannot vote 17 hr guest 2
wanda and dwight bedwell Thu just sayin' 4
President barack "Ebola" "Obola" obama...Bigges... Thu Local 2

Freeze Warning for Wayne County was issued at November 01 at 4:33AM CDT

Piedmont Dating
Find my Match