thats all i have to say about that b**** what do u ppl think bout her
Well

Milan, MO

#2 Jun 14, 2010
she's still making friends i c.

Since: Jun 10

piedmont

#3 Jun 16, 2010
slut and a half thats all you need to know. she id exactly what people say she is. thief too

Canton, GA

#4 Aug 9, 2010
you have her name wrong it is AMANDA(COOK)GAMBRELL.I just got to know her, I've meet her at the eagles club and boy is she stupid &acts like she wonts everyone to notice her but she is butt ugly
yep

Hedrick, IA

#5 Aug 9, 2010
HAHAHA and that aint the half of it
so so

Faridabad, India

#6 Aug 10, 2010
Are you sure you are not speaking of Amanda Kendrick Mann??? Describes her to a tee. She lives with Jason May, married to Chad Mann, Has 4 kids by three different men, will not work, drives around in a new car chasing police officers in Piedmont.
WildChild

Leslie, AR

#8 Oct 1, 2010
One thing I can and will say is this: Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if this is yours on Amanda that is fine. But I do work with her and have been around her outside the work place and she is a very nice person. I don't care about her past or what others think, I like her very much as a friend and wish people would leave the girl alone. So what if she is what you say she is, I don't believe it but even if ur correct does it really matter what people do as long as it's not interfering with your daily life ?
Don't know if Amanda will ever see this, but if she does I'll just say that U think of me as like a brother ,, and I'll always be ur friend and no matter what I'm always here if u need a friend or someone to talk to...
cowgirl

Sheridan, AR

#9 Oct 2, 2010
you must be f**ken her grossssssss you need help.she's a slut and she know it. and I hope she dose see this....
LMFAO

Fordland, MO

#10 Oct 4, 2010
WildChild wrote:
One thing I can and will say is this: Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if this is yours on Amanda that is fine. But I do work with her and have been around her outside the work place and she is a very nice person. I don't care about her past or what others think, I like her very much as a friend and wish people would leave the girl alone. So what if she is what you say she is, I don't believe it but even if ur correct does it really matter what people do as long as it's not interfering with your daily life ?
Don't know if Amanda will ever see this, but if she does I'll just say that U think of me as like a brother ,, and I'll always be ur friend and no matter what I'm always here if u need a friend or someone to talk to...
Go do you another line of dope "WILD CHILD" or go stick that needle in your arm, we all know who you are. I guess low lives stick up for low lives huh?
Hmmm

Ozark, MO

#11 Oct 5, 2010
Wild Child?? I'm trying to figure out who you are, but I'm drawing a blank! It's driving me crazy! Who are you?
Erica

Canton, GA

#12 Oct 11, 2010
She has been one of my friends for about 15 years now. She is a good person. So what if she has done some dumb things in her life everyone has look at yours youre all on here talking shit on someone. So what does that say about you?
LMFAO

Quitman, AR

#13 Oct 12, 2010
Well you are the only person she hasn't f**k over.she could never be a true friend to any one because she is a s**t and fuckes what ever will give her the time of day. she is the biggest lier, tells people thing that never happen so she can get some one to feel sorry for her dumass.what comes around gose round and she will get hers.....
wildchild

Rio Vista, TX

#14 Oct 14, 2010
cowgirl wrote:
you must be f**ken her grossssssss you need help.she's a slut and she know it. and I hope she dose see this....
who are u?? maybe ur more of a slut?
cowgirl

Hedrick, IA

#15 Oct 15, 2010
wildchild wrote:
<quoted text>who are u?? maybe ur more of a slut?
yeah she wishes there is some out there that is a bigger slut than her but that just not possable. you don't sleep with family or do????
geeeez

Rose Bud, AR

#17 Oct 15, 2010
Amanda?? You owe nothing to posters on a message board. Much less an explanation.
Amanda

Chicago, IL

#18 Oct 15, 2010
Amanda "Cook" Gambrell
Amanda

Chicago, IL

#19 Oct 15, 2010
Thank you. I know I don't. I did that for me and people I hurt not them.
Sassy

Chickamauga, GA

#20 Oct 15, 2010
I guess your step-dad would know all about your BIG SEX DRIVE....but then again he's not really family, or was that another one of the many lies to get what you want with no reguard for others.
Amanda

Chicago, IL

#21 Oct 15, 2010
My step dad is MY family. Like I said I hurt a lot of people I had no reason hurting. All you can do is run your mouth. I know what I did and I know what I didn't do and that's all that matters. I have a new life now and I am happy for the first time in a long time. People don't like me oh well that's your problem.
whatever

Hedrick, IA

#22 Oct 15, 2010
did you ever think of the kids and other people you have hurt you don't think of anyone but yourslef and no sleeping with other people don't make you a slut.what you did to that family was very wrong and pay back is a bitch... and you have to live with it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug bust involving Kim Meinhardt and George Mc... Fri joann 2
thieving bastards in black river retreat #2 (Sep '10) Dec 14 property owner 30
New business Dec 14 wondering 2
Most needed in Piedmont Dec 12 Likeseriously 24
AT&T & Directv...Anyone else got screwed by them? Dec 11 Upset 1
I like to Dec 10 Dingir 6
national anthem Dec 10 Smackdown2017 22

Piedmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance