Cody Clark and Jessica Bounds

Posted in the Piedmont Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the one and only

Vilonia, AR

#1 Dec 19, 2008
So these 2 are pretty adorable....well at least I think so...leave ur comments on here!
Jessimica

Vilonia, AR

#2 Dec 21, 2008
Ohh Yesss we are....
cody

Seattle, WA

#3 Dec 22, 2008
ohhh yeahh we are aint we babe!!!
Jessimica

Vilonia, AR

#4 Dec 24, 2008
yessum we sure is...
carrie adams

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Feb 4, 2009
yessss, their freakin adorable! i love you both!
Jessimica

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Feb 8, 2009
haha thanks Carriee...
love you too.
what the

Chagrin Falls, OH

#7 Feb 8, 2009
G.A.Y
stop posting stuff about yourself
please and thankyou
Right

Bee Branch, AR

#8 Feb 9, 2009
this topix make me sick. it shameful that someone would post something like that. that is abominationin in God site. he made woman for man. not woman for women or men for men. it was your chose for
that kind of life you WAS NOT BORN THAT WAY but again that you bussines i sure wouldent be bragging about it on a topix. next thing you would be telling us one of you got the other one pragent. i would take this topix off. but again that your bussines
Jessimica

United States

#9 Feb 15, 2009
For your information...Niether me or Cody wrote this topix...someone else did....and as far as I'm concerned there are a lot more dumber posts than this that you can go criticize....
we're proud of our realtionship...and niether one of us give a damn about what anyone else thinks about it....so EFF OFF!
elliemay

Greenville, MO

#10 Feb 15, 2009
they do make a good couple
Adam Lawson

Seattle, WA

#11 Feb 15, 2009
cody is awesom, jessica ehh. lol jk jk
duh

Greenville, MO

#12 Feb 16, 2009
Right wrote:
this topix make me sick. it shameful that someone would post something like that. that is abominationin in God site. he made woman for man. not woman for women or men for men. it was your chose for
that kind of life you WAS NOT BORN THAT WAY but again that you bussines i sure wouldent be bragging about it on a topix. next thing you would be telling us one of you got the other one pragent. i would take this topix off. but again that your bussines
I think (Right) has had to many to drink for his or her dumb ass to think these two kids are of the same sex, just to let ya know they are 2 loveable teens of the opposite sex dummy
right

Dawsonville, GA

#13 Feb 16, 2009
im sorry i apologize.
Jessimica

United States

#14 Feb 17, 2009
thank-you!
think about it

Lula, GA

#15 Feb 17, 2009
Cody is male and Jessica is female.
Jessimica

United States

#16 Feb 17, 2009
Yupp...I'm pretty sure I'm a female....
haha.
wow thats funny.
duh

Greenville, MO

#17 Feb 26, 2009
there ya go jessica i cleared it up for ya, some people just don't have a life and like to just get on here and judge people all day long on different topix!!!!
Jessimica

Damascus, AR

#18 Feb 26, 2009
thank duh...
i don't know who you are....but your the best =]
oh yeah

United States

#19 Feb 26, 2009
yeah im not trying to start anything but take it easy one (right)he didnt know that cod was a dude,and he did say he was sorry.he was starting anything he was speaking his mind aout gays.like i said it looks like he didnt know and he said he was sorry.
Cody

Columbia, MO

#20 Mar 7, 2009
wow i think all this they said about us is gay who is that person?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toughest guy in Des Arc ? 8 hr Burp 4
Hauntings and ghosts in Wayne County. (Jul '09) Mon It Hurts 37
hot girl who walks in Piedmont Mon toot 6
How do YOU Unregister to Vote (Mar '13) Mar 24 Rick 118
Price gouging at Town & County Mar 24 calm yourself 20
My Father Mar 24 Charles Raymond 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Mar 23 Guest 939

Piedmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piedmont Mortgages