First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kaylea wilder

Sparta, MO

#1 Feb 10, 2010
what has he been up too? i really dont like him and im going to make sure that when my mom comes home she has nothing to do with him.
omg

Picayune, MS

#2 Feb 10, 2010
I'm pretty sure he wants nothing to do with Dana u can only try to help someone soo much but u cant get far if they cant help yourself he's doing good staying out of trouble{{unlike others}} and its because dana and all her issues {{that i wouldn't say on a public forum in a gossip filled small town }} are not around plain and simple and everyone knows that as a matter of fact && to post something so childish and malicious on here to justify your feelings about man that most likely tried to help u and your mother in almost every instance he could im sure ya i know hes not innocent and neither is 70 percent of this town though at least hes trying to change things and im sure given his past ya its hard but dammit he tries everyone battles demons of some sort in their life and hes doing a great job overcoming them and thats all that matters he doesnt need some teenage girl on here who has nothing better to do then start a forum about him on heres sh*t hes a good man whether or not ur blinded at the moment maybe by somthing he said possibly out of anger or spite {{or maybe he called ur moms parole officer to help her ??}} which everyone is guilty of its not right no but neither is posting a topic on a public forum out of immaturity and lack of judgement about a good hearted man so hey u wanna know soo much why dnt u go to his house and ask him i believe u know where he lives because at one point in time i believe u lived there too or hey since u know that im sure u have his number maybe think about that or put all your spare attention on your baby your about to have instead of slandering someones name im a good friend of roger's and I'm well aware he has plenty of friends that will make sure dana isn't hanging around him when she gets back so best of luck to u and ur mother maybe you'll learn some lessons that youve expiercienced first hand and use them
kaylea wilder

Sparta, MO

#3 Feb 11, 2010
hey u know what? you dont know half of the sh!t that me and my mom went through because of him!!! DO NOT talk to me about roger like i dont know who he is! I know him VERY well and YOU just pissed me off!! You dont half of our F*cking story! Im just tryin to look out for my mom because guess what? he is still writing her letters! turns out you dont much! NO ONE does!!! just me, my mom, and him! you have NO F*CKING CLUE what happened in that house! shut your mouth!!!!!!!!!!
omg

Picayune, MS

#4 Feb 11, 2010
again that doesnt justify your immaturity to post somthing about him on a very public forum grow up little girl i know enough to know ur mother deserves to be locked up end of story now i have better things to do than argue with some child on the internet like i said set ur priorities straight and worry about that baby your about to have than badmouthing people on the internet
kaylea wilder

Sparta, MO

#5 Feb 12, 2010
im just lookin out for my mom. and u right, my mom does deserve to be locked up. SO DOES ROGER RUDD BITCH!!!!!!! now if u wanna get into this with me tell me ur name! I know things about him that NO ONE knows, no even you! you dont worry about me and my baby! that is none of ur buisness!
hum

Fordland, MO

#6 Feb 14, 2010
is this the guythat cut hair
hmm

Seattle, WA

#7 Feb 14, 2010
Roger did his time and yes he did cut hair and still does next to his home.
Another Rudd

AOL

#8 Feb 14, 2010
Y'all leave my cuz alone and let him live his life in peace we all need another chance some times
just curious

Doniphan, MO

#9 Feb 16, 2010
In my opinion Roger needed to rot in prison! He's deffinately not someone i'd trust anything to.....drugs, child molesting, etc. Yep, I don't blame kaylea for being protective of her mom but like she said....you probably don't know half of what went on in her house. In my experience, he doesn't need to be left in a house alone with a girl cuz he would try anything! And yes I DO know what I'm talking about! He messed alot of stuff up in my life and I don't think I'd EVER be able to forgive him for it. If i seen the jack*** on the street he'd better hope I'm not driving the car or have a weapon on me cuz I hate him with all that's in me. He deserves to go back to the pen or for someone to find an old well out somewhere and dump him in it! He's a worthless piece of sh*t that doesn't deserve to walk on the same earth as I do.
Do whatever you can do kaylea! Protect your mom and yourself! Stay away from that piece of crap.
Another Rudd

Sioux City, IA

#10 Feb 16, 2010
The times I've seen them out there togather Dana didn't need protecting she was there because she wanted to be and acted like she enjoyed being there and I've seen him do things to try to help her like when she was in jail , I don't live over there so I don't know everything that goes on but the biggest thing I see going on here is a bunch of shit stirers that have to much time on their hands .
kaylea wilder

Ozark, MO

#11 Feb 16, 2010
omg wrote:
I'm pretty sure he wants nothing to do with Dana u can only try to help someone soo much but u cant get far if they cant help yourself he's doing good staying out of trouble{{unlike others}} and its because dana and all her issues {{that i wouldn't say on a public forum in a gossip filled small town }} are not around plain and simple and everyone knows that as a matter of fact && to post something so childish and malicious on here to justify your feelings about man that most likely tried to help u and your mother in almost every instance he could im sure ya i know hes not innocent and neither is 70 percent of this town though at least hes trying to change things and im sure given his past ya its hard but dammit he tries everyone battles demons of some sort in their life and hes doing a great job overcoming them and thats all that matters he doesnt need some teenage girl on here who has nothing better to do then start a forum about him on heres sh*t hes a good man whether or not ur blinded at the moment maybe by somthing he said possibly out of anger or spite {{or maybe he called ur moms parole officer to help her ??}} which everyone is guilty of its not right no but neither is posting a topic on a public forum out of immaturity and lack of judgement about a good hearted man so hey u wanna know soo much why dnt u go to his house and ask him i believe u know where he lives because at one point in time i believe u lived there too or hey since u know that im sure u have his number maybe think about that or put all your spare attention on your baby your about to have instead of slandering someones name im a good friend of roger's and I'm well aware he has plenty of friends that will make sure dana isn't hanging around him when she gets back so best of luck to u and ur mother maybe you'll learn some lessons that youve expiercienced first hand and use them
Also, you might as well go ahead and talk about my moms issues on here because everyone in town knows her and knows what shes all about. dont ever worry about hurting my feelings. Ive seen my mom do the stupidest shit and I know how she can be. Its not unusual for people to talk about my mom. I just shake my head and agree but one thing is for sure... roger rudd didnt help her at all!!!
kaylea wilder

Ozark, MO

#12 Feb 16, 2010
Another Rudd wrote:
The times I've seen them out there togather Dana didn't need protecting she was there because she wanted to be and acted like she enjoyed being there and I've seen him do things to try to help her like when she was in jail , I don't live over there so I don't know everything that goes on but the biggest thing I see going on here is a bunch of shit stirers that have to much time on their hands .
You seen my mom and roger in public. You didnt see an everyday life style. You wasnt there. Dont talk to me like I wasnt there either. I was there every day for months! It was not a good enviorment for me or my sister. I seen things that youve only seen on TV. Ive been through more things at 18 years old that most grown people will never go through. I have tried so hard to make it to where my sister didnt have to go through that. Dont get me wrong that wasnt all because of roger. I did that to myself alot and my mom put me in situations like that also. But I seen alot from roger too.
beliver

Greenville, MO

#13 Feb 16, 2010
kaylea wilder wrote:
im just lookin out for my mom. and u right, my mom does deserve to be locked up. SO DOES ROGER RUDD BITCH!!!!!!! now if u wanna get into this with me tell me ur name! I know things about him that NO ONE knows, no even you! you dont worry about me and my baby! that is none of ur buisness!
i know roger too,and yes he should be locked up,i didnt even know he was out you know he cant be no good when his own brother cant stand hin.
just curious

Doniphan, MO

#14 Feb 16, 2010
Yeah, Roger Rudd came out to my house with a gun and threatened to kill my mom because she let everyone know that he molested me and a few girls I knew and he was outted and embarassed. My stepdad had to run him off but thank God Roger was caught not long after that.....he should still be in prison or rotting in some landfill somewhere! If anybody has girls from the age of 10 to 20...keep them away from Roger Rudd because he's all hands! He tries to sweet talk the moms so they will believe him instead of their own kids. Thank God my mother wasn't that stupid.
just curious

Doniphan, MO

#15 Feb 16, 2010
Kaylea, girl, you don't remember me but I remember you. I use to babysit you when you were about 5 years old. I hate to hear that you haven't had it so good. Keep your chin up. Things will get better.
k wilder

West Plains, MO

#16 Feb 17, 2010
kaylea im with you girl he is a piece of shit...love your momma and do your best to grow up and prove to everyone that you are better than both, girl i know its in you after all you are a wilder and you are smart and pretty have yourself a good life .. its all up to you to do that its part of growing up..stay away from rudd he likes to play mind games and i know you know that and i know that you are above that sh!t! go on get the good stuff out of life beleive me its out there sweetie...just go get it
kaylea wilder

Ozark, MO

#17 Feb 17, 2010
just curious wrote:
Yeah, Roger Rudd came out to my house with a gun and threatened to kill my mom because she let everyone know that he molested me and a few girls I knew and he was outted and embarassed. My stepdad had to run him off but thank God Roger was caught not long after that.....he should still be in prison or rotting in some landfill somewhere! If anybody has girls from the age of 10 to 20...keep them away from Roger Rudd because he's all hands! He tries to sweet talk the moms so they will believe him instead of their own kids. Thank God my mother wasn't that stupid.
Omg!! that is EXACTLY what he did to my mom! I tried to tell her a thousand times! Me and her got into soooo much over him!
cool cat

Troy, MO

#18 Feb 17, 2010
well i hope they lock him back up.he is a low life prick who dose not need to live on the face of the earth. & his friend's & most of his famley are pot heads who do not give a dam about anything or anyone except there next fix.
just curious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Feb 19, 2010
cool cat wrote:
well i hope they lock him back up.he is a low life prick who dose not need to live on the face of the earth. & his friend's & most of his famley are pot heads who do not give a dam about anything or anyone except there next fix.
Exactly......well said! Stay away from him and anyone he runs around with, especially if you're female or have any female children.
o man

Picayune, MS

#20 Feb 19, 2010
i have a diffrent opinion about the man
first off hes not a child molestor dnt u think he'd be in trouble if he were one and in that case why didn't u tell somebody you obviously dnt mind telling the whole world on here so what's a police officer compared to that or is because your lying huh ??
second of all i'm a good friend of roger and in my whole life i have never tried drugs not even taken one sip of alcohol or even a cig for that matter my friends dont do drugs nor does anyone in my family so maybe u need to break out of your sterotypical type of thinking huh ?? also i know plenty of younger woman and their daughters who have been around roger plenty of times even me when i was younger im now an adult and not once has he acted in a inappropriate way or manner its sad that roger has to deal with this bs on some internet forum some lil brat started when she herself has no room to be pointing fingers when hers alone are far from clean but what to expect outta dana's daughter than some shit stiring drug doing knocked up lil girl which im sure she'll react with bitch this and that AND I DON'T CARE because thats all she was ever taught we live in Piedmont so what u had a bad life whaT happened u run out of cigs today boo hoo look around in todays world a lot of people havent had it easy BUT MOVE ON and some who have caused it upon themselves but their are a few decent people like roger who are trying to turn his life around but in town filled with narrowminded people like u guys on this forum which im sure that makes things harder but im sure none of u guys are perfect are u ?? look around your so worried about another persons life take a look at yours what if u had make a mistake a long time ago would u want somebody on here reminding u that u once had issues which none of his charges had anything to do with the accusations that most of u people have out up here by the way its awful and i would be ashamed of yourselfs that u think that way but anyone that honestly knows the real roger then you would know things have changed and he did try to help dana and this roger bashing topic is old so kaylea give it a rest and worry about ur mother and your baby so he or she will have a better life than u did which im sure once you read this you'll react with bitch that's none of your business and u dnt know about my life well i dnt care i sincerely mean that and rogers business is nobody else's other than himself so everyone should give the man a break and let him live his life without meaningless scrutiny of narrow minded easily influenced people on this joke of a forum look at another town forum theres no hey what about this person or hottest freshamn it about positive things and community events then u have ignorant teenage girls on here abusing it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Parking in Piedmont (Nov '14) 4 min harmony 13
How do YOU Unregister to Vote (Mar '13) Wed Damn Tired 100
Internet will be given to the UN October 1st by... Sep 25 toot 12
Jeired Huff (Jun '13) Sep 22 promising 4
Lighthouse Christian Academy (Nov '10) Sep 22 Poopas Mommy 141
hottt (May '13) Sep 21 you know 9
8 Reasons Why AT&T Sucks Beyond All Belief (Sep '13) Sep 20 Joe M 64

Piedmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance