who is the mosted hated person in pie...

who is the mosted hated person in piedmont mo

Posted in the Piedmont Forum

Since: Jul 09

Alto, NM

#1 Jul 15, 2009
who do u people think is the most hated person in piedmont i would have to say 4 me but this is just me and i have a reson to hate her EMILY ROE
u for sure

Quitman, AR

#2 Jul 15, 2009
i say julie wilkins....she is the most hated bi**h i know..kk
wtf

Rio Vista, TX

#3 Jul 15, 2009
Julie,....why would you start a post like this when you know no one can stand you! YOU shud be at the top of the list, but go figure.....your #2!
sdfgsdfg

Pendergrass, GA

#4 Jul 16, 2009
matt floyd
LISTEN

United States

#5 Jul 16, 2009
Pat Moore is the most hated person in Piedmont nobody ever has anything good to say about her.
red dawn

Faridabad, India

#6 Jul 16, 2009
yes pat moore is mostly hated in piedmont. jennifer hicks is running a good race with pat.can not wait to see who gets that award.all beware of the words coming out of their mouths.
me too

United States

#7 Jul 16, 2009
Tiegre Dunn, screws around on all the people she's with at the time. Plus leaves her kids with others for days on end....Methhead
wondering

Ellington, MO

#8 Jul 16, 2009
Why does everyone have to talk about hate? Life is to short for this....
lolololol

Pendergrass, GA

#9 Jul 16, 2009
im gonna say its everybody on this post above me lol get a life

Since: Jul 09

Clarkesville, GA

#10 Jul 16, 2009
ok i really am a nice girl when u get to know me and who ever u r u can get over it b/c i have changed and i dont care what u think of me i am just like u a normal person no reson to hate
lmao

Rio Vista, TX

#11 Jul 16, 2009
nice girl....yea! whatever! you havent changed at all. and talkin about haten'.....you talk shit on everyone!! maybe thats why no one likes you! and normal.....i think not!
why

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jul 16, 2009
why
Ash W

United States

#14 Jul 16, 2009
dont talk trash abt my lil sis she is the shizz.... and if u talk trash abt her ur g2 pi$$ me off and im g2 find ur ass and then all of piedmont is g2 know cuz u will look so f*cked up ... so ya go ahead and try ... seriously dont fu*k w/ my lil sis ...
lmao

Rio Vista, TX

#15 Jul 16, 2009
come find me! lol.....i dont like her so your gonna beat my ass! lmao!
soooooo doubt it

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Jul 17, 2009
i really doubt u'd b ve to whip this chicks' ass....kk so think again.....mayb if ur sis would keep her mouth shut no1 would open there's....
brittney westbrook

Cape Girardeau, MO

#18 Jul 18, 2009
sdfgsdfg wrote:
matt floyd
o heck no1 matt is the best friend i know! hes always there for me whan i need him and would do anything for any of his friends
FYI

Rio Vista, TX

#19 Jul 18, 2009
Now children there will be no butt kicking in here. Settle down or go to bed with no supper and no tv. I really mean it man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Very Slow Internet from Windstream DSL (Oct '10) 12 hr It Is What It is 208
national anthem 18 hr tax payer 15
Fat lazy welfare cheese Mon Smackdown2017 2
shooting in Piedmont 11/04/17 Sun Smackdown2017 23
town and country Sun Just saying 12
looking for doctor (Mar '10) Sun just saying 14
Most needed in Piedmont Sat tery 20

Piedmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance