what do you guys think about her??
tracy

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2011
Sweet and kind got to love her
a mom

Sheridan, AR

#3 Jan 13, 2011
this girl is to young for her name to be postrd to this site she goes to school with my 11 year old daughter.
brittany

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2011
ok i put my name on here to see what people think o well look at all the post so far none of them are bad tracy in my aunt ok and may i ask who is ur daughter bc none that i know of are 11 and if they are how do you know me???? i dont like drama and what this is about drama let people talk about me all they want thats not gonna change the way i feel about myself
Concern Parent

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Jan 17, 2011
brittany wrote:
ok i put my name on here to see what people think o well look at all the post so far none of them are bad tracy in my aunt ok and may i ask who is ur daughter bc none that i know of are 11 and if they are how do you know me???? i dont like drama and what this is about drama let people talk about me all they want thats not gonna change the way i feel about myself
Then why in the heck would you put your name on here this site is all about drama an gossip an you said "i dont like drama" There is only a hand full of stuff on here that this website is supose to be about.
People can say some of the most ignorant, hurtful, spitful an mean sh*t on here.
You should of never have done that, all it takes is someone to write something out of the way an there it goes, you will get mad an hurt an then it will make your family be mad. An I do know who your family is. They have always been nice to me.
If I was them I would get a hold of Topix an have this forum removed, before it gets any worse.
hmm

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2011
like i said in the post i put i told you i dont care what anyone says about me forreal...i could care less if you havent knoticed!!!!!!
duces

United States

#7 Feb 10, 2011
i dont like her!!!
Mandy

Dalton, GA

#8 Feb 10, 2011
hmm wrote:
like i said in the post i put i told you i dont care what anyone says about me forreal...i could care less if you havent knoticed!!!!!!
Then why start a post to see what people think about you? i don't know you but to me you seem like all the other lil girls looking for attention on this site. Get off this site and go enjoy your youth hunny. That's advice for all the younger ones. Not being rude in that, just saying you won't be able to enjoy youth forever, you eventually have to live on your own and support yourself. NOT FUN! lol
shhh

Damascus, AR

#9 Feb 25, 2011
umm hunny i love my life all the way i dont care what people think about my life ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE LIKE ME are da bomb so stay outta my life its mine not urs and hunny i feed off of people talking about me that shows me that ik ppl r thinking of me YAY!!!!
ronda k

Peculiar, MO

#10 Feb 25, 2011
hmm wrote:
If you don't care what anybody says about you, it doesn't make sense that you want to get on here and see what people think about you.

Actions speak louder than words.

Also it makes you look insecure. Just sayin.
jacob

United States

#11 Feb 25, 2011
I thinks shes kinda cute

“Meh”

Since: Jan 11

Under your bed

#12 Feb 25, 2011
shhh wrote:
umm hunny i love my life all the way i dont care what people think about my life ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE LIKE ME are da bomb so stay outta my life its mine not urs and hunny i feed off of people talking about me that shows me that ik ppl r thinking of me YAY!!!!
So basically you're an attention wh*re.
brittany

Vilonia, AR

#13 Feb 26, 2011
jacob who and thanks and if u wanna call me that i guess you could lamo i love this o well see the people that go on here and cant put ther real names looks like there to scared is that i think but if i like drama itz my bizz not yours lol thanks
mandy

Sheridan, AR

#14 Feb 26, 2011
You said in a previous post you DON'T like drama. Looks to me like you surround yourself in it. IF people think about you or talk about you then it would probably be unwanted attention they are giving you. Maybe you should focus more on school and less on drama. Anytime I see this post come up now I think how pathetic someone has to be to post about themselves. How starved you must be for attention. I hope you grow out of this behavior.
jacob

United States

#15 Feb 26, 2011
Many whats ur prob leave her alone i hope u grow out of ur behavior and leave er alone if u have a life and u probly dnt:-)
ronda k

Peculiar, MO

#16 Feb 26, 2011
jacob wrote:
Many whats ur prob leave her alone i hope u grow out of ur behavior and leave er alone if u have a life and u probly dnt:-)
This is hilarious. Jeez, Mandy, it's so immature to tell 13 year olds that if they don't like drama, they shouldn't go out looking for it.
ronda k

Peculiar, MO

#17 Feb 26, 2011
Total sarcasm, btw. I forget that little kids, especially the only semi-literate ones, don't comprehend sarcasm well.
mandy

Sheridan, AR

#18 Feb 26, 2011
ronda k wrote:
Total sarcasm, btw. I forget that little kids, especially the only semi-literate ones, don't comprehend sarcasm well.
Lol, yeah, i'm not too worried about what they say to me. Just amazes me that when i was younger i was outside all the time, and now they are aparently wasting space on topix just to see what others think of them. i've said what i think of her just from this post. that's what this topic was made for right? to see what people thought of her?
mandy

Sheridan, AR

#19 Feb 26, 2011
jacob wrote:
She made this post asking peoples opinon on her. I gave mine. If you don't like it or she don't like it then she can remove the topic. When you put your name on here don't expect everyone to like you, be nice to you, or even kiss your ass. You don't know what i have going on in my life to say that i have one or not, but can promise i probably have alot more going on in my life then you have in yours. I'm not even sure what "behavior" i need to grow out of. The behavior she needs to grow out of and trying to suck attention from people all the time, and probably telling her friends t get on here and write something nice about her. It's fine i suppose, she is a young female, i just feel there are more important things to discuss then some little girl looking for attention. It's bad enough when people get put on here in the first place, it's just pityful when they do it to themselves.
brittany

Conway, AR

#20 Feb 27, 2011
jacob you seem pretty cool and um so wat i love my life and the drama in it i love people talking about my life bc it makes me feel good that i know people are talking about me and idc if ppl like me or not if you dont like me and talk about me that means in your part ur wasteing your pethic time and that means you still know my name lamo this is pretty funny bc people like you make life so much easier lol nice one get over your empty life and start a new one bc the one your in now is pretty diff than mine lamo then u can have everyone talking about u yay and no i dont go to school telling ppl to put good stuff on here..........that was pretty lame of u to say that but if it makes you feel better ok then lamo..............

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for michael "SHAWN" Frazier? (Mar '10) 15 hr Fed up 122
homes for rent (Jan '14) 16 hr Valerie 33
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 17 hr Farts 1,088
turn signal signs? 20 hr Local 23
Trouble Mon Sharron 34
Tabbitha Peppers Mon Jeris McAlister 3
Lets share stories of corruption and dishonesty... Sun Smackdown2017 16

Piedmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piedmont Mortgages