First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lady a

West Fork, AR

#1 Jan 20, 2013
you know he is the biggest jerk ever picking on a women all the time i know and she would do anything for someone if they need it, and all he does is pick on her im SO sick of hearing about u better leave her alone you big jerk pick on someone ur own size u big jerk ,he thinks he such a big man well he is a lowlife and should have his azz kicked and going to if he dont leave her alone
biker man
#2 Jan 20, 2013
roger has always been that way always backing down from a real fight unless he gets you when your head is turned anybody that has known him for a while will tell you that he is always trying to conn people he would rather rip sombody off than work for a living
Bell

Warrensburg, MO

#3 Jan 20, 2013
He is the scum of the earth, the lowest a human can be, always a low life and always will be.
omg

Knoxville, IA

#4 Jan 20, 2013
He hits on all women even when he had that dumb ass barber shop. He can't get it up and I know that from a lot of girls. Uses churches and steals.. a real piece of dirt. He lies on people and gets drugs from others and when busted says they are someone else's. He over takes his pain meds and says people steals them to cover up.he just needs a good old fashion whoopass
lady a

West Fork, AR

#5 Jan 20, 2013
yes a realgood azz whooping and going to get it if he dont leave my friend alone i tired of him harressing her shes in bad health and dont need it
biker man
#6 Jan 21, 2013
look how he did his kinfolk david rudd he put him on a bike that was way to heavy for him to hold up and when he wrecked with another bike rogder left him on the side of the road left hoim there with his throat cut and told the cops david stole it from him what a peice of shit
Anonymous

Wentzville, MO

#7 Jan 21, 2013
Well Mr Roger Rudd. What have you done now. Always remember to go and watch SAW Part 1, It plays out a story of life through all chapters.
Anonymous

Wentzville, MO

#8 Jan 21, 2013
Yes its prety bad when a man has to pick on a older lady not in good health. What the Hell is this guy thinking ? Does this make him feel like a big guy. i bet if he was back in prison he wouldnt be acting this way unless they told him to act like. I bet its a act of knowing you have something thats eating you inside and cant get it out. The mentality of being a bully, lets pick on the smallest thing i can and that way when i go down that gravel road at night to the house i feel like a man!! Let me shoot some little squirls and rabbits also with my pellet rifle. Because i cant hunt like a real man could with real things because i lost my rights. Come on you looser Roger. The entire town of piedmont knows about you and you still play a game like they dont know. Do you really think in your head that they like you. Ha, keep thinking that. Your being played and you like it.. The JOKER OR the FOOL? And Remember this final Statement and im going to be bold. IF YOUR GOING TO PLAY THE GAME YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PLAY BY THE RULES TO WIN. IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS POST , WATCH PART ONE OF THE MOVIE "SAW" IT WILL DIRECT YOU THROUGH YOUR LIFE ITS A MOVIE ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO PEOPLE THROUGHT THE YEARS AND WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU , WIN OR BE THE LOOSER.
Curious

United States

#9 Jan 21, 2013
I don't know who's this roger is and I have lived in piedmont all my life.!! But why don't you say all this to his face.?? Why use the Internet to talk to him ?? What are you hiding from ??? Your just as sad and a low life as you claim he is. I bet your a scorned woman or a whimpy little boy ... Maybe I'm wrong but typing these nasty things about someone under a screen name doesn't make you much of a person. Quit posting your trash like everyone else and grow some balls and confront this guy. But you won't .... You will probably post back some more hate filled stuff to try and justify why you are bad mouthing this guy. News flash ...all of piedmont could give two shits less about what or why people like you bash others on here .. It makes us all wonder what your hiding by shedding light on some one besides yourself. Go live your life and let others live theirs. Become a person and quit wasting time being a pussy behind your computer. Bet you won't cause people like you have nothing better to do
pick this up

Wentzville, MO

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Oh there Curious , so little do you know . You apperently dont read all of the statements. pick and choose what you want to see/hear/believe/ have you lived the experience of what he is doing? or how much do you really know. so why would you want to get involved in someone you know nothing about? As you said in your first line. are you defending the town or this dirt bag? As for the reasoning behind a FORUM look up the defintion of a FORUM. Im not going to educate you on how to use a big book called a dictionary. If you know anyting at all you know the issues with someone being a pussy. That is exactly what is going on "REREAD LINE 1&2&3 from the prior Post from Pick this up." As for hiding something There is nothing Im stating the obvious and will continue to do so. If you have been there all of your life then you have heard of him and if you have not you have never read a paper from your town or a parole release statement. you might want to check out sometime who is living in your town and find out why they are there before you leave your house unlocked while at church. Im going to just give you the benifit of the doubt there, just because i feel sorry for you now :) and plead the fifth. I would understand you defending your hometown thats GREAT. But did you bump your head on someting? Becaus your other statements they are of a delusional definition. hope this helps you clear things up. Nothing against your town its the dirt that blows into it and that needs to be swept out.
Just Saying

Greenbrier, AR

#11 Jan 22, 2013
I don't know him either but to me he sounds like a loser just from reading the first couple of threads.

There are people out there you can't talk to. They think they are right and will tell themselves that even if those around him are trying to tell them different. At some point you have to just give up and come on here to talk about them.
Curious

United States

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Wow ... You actually proved me right by attacking me, when all I was trying to say is ( getting on a web site to slam someone while hiding behind a fake name raises a lot of questions about who you are as a person. I mean what's the point. I have lived here my whole life and I really could care less who roger is or what he has done. Your not bettering your life by obsessing over him or spending all your time talking trash. If you would just calm down and realize that the more you talk about him the more you think about him the more you are making your self Un happy and giving him control of your life. But why am I trying to help you when you were so negative to me ??? My point is this not all if piedmont knows. Who he is and I promise you we have better things to do than to find out who he is. But we know your "kind" your the type if person who thinks blasting someone on topix us gunna turn the whole world on one side or the other and you actually think everyone cares as deeply about this guy as you do because of your words .... Sorry sweetie. But your the deranged looney tune who needs to get a life and speak positive things and not give power to negativeness in your life. But like I said before your going to come back on here and spend more time blasting me for trying to help you be positive and also your still going to believe we really care and are going to hate a stranger just because you say we should Please prove me wrong and find something Better to do with your life
Curious

United States

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Oh yeah who patterns their life after a freaking movie ???? Let alone Saw. De de de de de THATS ALL FOLKS !!!! What a looney tune Ha ha
omg

Knoxville, IA

#14 Jan 23, 2013
No kidding. Reverse psychology sucked butt. Its funny shit.. ''this is not the scum you are looking for''' this is not what you want to say,,,, haaaaa go back to star wars dork.. jedi Mind trick a no go.. dork..
Big dork

United States

#15 Jan 23, 2013
I guess this whole concept of handling your business in person is lost on all of you. Everyone is sick of this hiding behind a computer screen and talking shit practice. You who do this are the scum. I don't care what someone has done or what people say they have done Get up and do something about it quit coming on here and being a coward !! How's that for a mind trick .. Dumb ass
pick this up

Wentzville, MO

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Well for the closed mind simpletons there , crawl from your hole and see something besides the four walls you look at . I guess for those of you that have never heard of him , now you have and you don't have to read a paper you do read this . That really makes me feel better . I take back all the reading statements.I have been proven wrong. Atleast I know now the tax money wasn't wasted on the school programs. But keep up the good work your making this a lot easier .I'm not sick of the computer thing either . If you don't like it just don't read it idiot..no one put in on your front door or in your window to look at ..your in control of that thing in your hand I would think . Curious just know this forum isn't about me i or you so stop trying to grab some attention its about ROGER RUDD and him being a dirtbag. And if we need to we can go back to post #1 we can .by the way consider this a public service announcement for those that don't know any better . It has already become very public this is just another method. So keep it going and big dork times have changed don't be afraid of the future of technology.
Funny

United States

#17 Jan 23, 2013
Seems like only one person on here cares about this Rudd guy. Pathetic
Wotdefug

Sheridan, AR

#18 Jan 23, 2013
It never fails to amuse me when losers call other losers "loosers".
Lol

United States

#19 Jan 23, 2013
Always remember to go and watch The wizard of oz ... It plays out a story of life through all chapters.
huh
#20 Jan 24, 2013
I THOUGHT THIS WAS GREENVILLES FORUM KEEP PIEDMONT THE F*** OUT OF IT N YA HE IS A BIG PIECE OF SHIT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
8 Reasons Why AT&T Sucks Beyond All Belief (Sep '13) 3 hr Josey 57
Glad to see several people running for Wayne co... 3 hr freight train 4
Mill Spring needs to clean up its act 13 hr KnightsOftheGolde... 4
Mill Spring #2 worst place to live in Missouri Fri Ladybug 1
Karen Breaktime Wed Maverick 17
Where are the easy girls these days? Jun 21 Looking 11
Warren v. Piedmont -- ACLU goes after the mayor - (Oct '15) Jun 21 Freedom 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piedmont Mortgages