Wayne Co. Prosecutor Needed

Wayne Co. Prosecutor Needed

There are 12 comments on the www.j98.com story from Aug 20, 2008, titled Wayne Co. Prosecutor Needed. In it, www.j98.com reports that:

Thursday was the final day of work for the Wayne Co. prosecuting attorney. Rebecca Burns is returning to private practice in the firm of Brown and Burns located in Poplar Bluff.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.j98.com.

“Can't Win if You Don't Play”

Since: Oct 08

Wappapello, MO

#1 Oct 28, 2008
good luck becky. you're a real piece of work
good prosecutor

Quincy, IL

#2 Oct 28, 2008
we have a good one now robert ramshur
jkl

Wappapello, MO

#3 Oct 28, 2008
good prosecutor wrote:
we have a good one now robert ramshur
Yeah Right, He is a joke for a prosecutor.
thosewhoknow

Wappapello, MO

#4 Oct 28, 2008
Becky was a good prosecutor. Bob will be very good for the county. His only problem will be the same one Becky had; trying to make cases from what the Piedmont police chief turns over to them amd the cooperation they receive.
go girl

Rainbow, TX

#5 Mar 1, 2009
Mr (and I use the term loosely) Ramshur is NOT a good prosecutor. He wants to give people the max for drinking and driving, passing bad checks, etc. while he's dropping cases that involve sexual abuse of a child. That's crazy. He has his priorities mixed up!!!
Neesy

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 7, 2009
Becky rocks! She something most lawyers can't even spell...straight up!
Just Asking

Atlanta, GA

#7 Feb 12, 2011
Is the Prosecutor of Wayne County a full or part-time job? If part-time do they get to do civil cases there? Who is the current office holder?
Exactly

Enola, AR

#8 Feb 13, 2011
Becky was straight up.....thats why she isn't there anymore. That courthouse is as crooked as it gets. Good God look who's in there, judge schuller, darrin garrison, jon kiser is making his fortune with drug court. Now we got ramshur, judge schuller's ol' buddy. It's crazy and it will never change while they're in there.
Just Asking

United States

#9 Feb 13, 2011
Did they make a full time position or still a part time position?
local citizen

Dixon, MO

#10 Feb 14, 2011
i would like to know what ever happend to those pending drug charges on some of the peolpe listed above. it was in the same case as gene crites i was told . i know 3 of the listed above where in this statement. I just want to know how true it is or if anything ever happend about it. i noticed gene is still working at ralphs,whats up with that? i also was told it was bob ramshur and judge schuller, but as always, you know how much gossip goes on around this lil ole town.
Courthouse is a joke

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Mar 15, 2011
What a joke ramshur, schuller, garrison. Kim Birchfield has been charged 6 times with dwi never went to prison braggs to everyone shes paid 5000 a pieace to each name listed. What are they gonna do when she runs over one of there kids or grand children and kills them or hurt them. I guess then they'll prosecute her. What a shame I think at one time she tried to kill her husband and he went to the sheriffs and all they said was did she hurt you boy what a joke. There the ones that are suppose to give justice now she involved in having drugs sent in the mail through fedx. The police have the package and now again will let her walk what a shame. Get rid of the judges to good luck as long as you can pay cash you can walk put of anything in wayne co. The bad is if you make a small mistake and your a man straight to prison you go best thing to do is move out of that County. If your a man and going to jail over a dwi get a lawyer or the news and have them check Kim Birchfield dwi and then say why should u go to jail over 1 2 3 or even 4. What the heck do crime in Wayne Co and your ok.
smokey

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Mar 22, 2011
Ciara you are a liar among other things

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leeper,Mo (Feb '14) 3 hr Bub 11
Doug white 18 hr listenup 1
Who is James hastings girlfriend Fri funny 4
Samantha bates Thu lol 30
Trump is right, Get rid of the muslims Feb 10 Becky Ann 8
8 Reasons Why AT&T Sucks Beyond All Belief (Sep '13) Feb 9 ihateehitetrash 50
Aaron Luedemann Feb 8 Curious 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piedmont Mortgages