Death Threats to any law enforcement going to Mill Springs

Posted in the Piedmont Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oh My

Piedmont, MO

#1 Aug 10, 2011
Word has it that a person or persons is making death threats to any police that will come into mill springs and patrol the area. Police already have people of interest they will be dealing with
new start

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Aug 11, 2011
I have relatives and friends there and still think that whole town needs to be dozed into a pile,lit on fire and hauled off.I really think the houses and surrounding property should have to meet certain guide lines to continue to be considered a domicile.That means no loose dogs,lawns mowed,all yards need to be free of debris,if you have a fence maintain it.Good luck with your mower traffic,and dog problem.
wow really

Vilonia, AR

#3 Sep 29, 2011
seriously? i agree that if they are starting to threaten officers with death treats that place needs dozed! why have the police not done something yet????? ive been there a few times and its so ugly! it looks like the back streets of slum st louis! either make them clean it up or get out! and they need to realize if they are going to act like a mob of "gangstas" they will be treated like one when all the cops show up packing heat
um yea

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Sep 29, 2011
Thats where most the dope heads go. Plz do everyone a favor and get rid of that place.
Anon

Piedmont, MO

#5 Sep 29, 2011
There are plenty of respectable people there. You do not know them, their story, or why they are there. Do not judge everyone for the actions of others, it's complete ignorance at best.
wow really

Bolivar, MO

#6 Oct 2, 2011
Yes, its true...i do know a few people there that are great people...i just feel that the bad people should not act like they own the town and make threats that reflect on the whole town...maybe the good people down there should band together and get rid of all the bad ones and take that town back and make it great again!
Rene

Quitman, AR

#7 Oct 20, 2011
What about the new cop there? Pat Jenkins,, is he not doing a good job? Rumor is that the threats were made against him from a White dude. Which is scumbag anyway. You go Pat clean that place up everyone that is not trash is glad to have you down there.
Billy

Quitman, AR

#8 Oct 20, 2011
there are good people in mill springs an bad same in piedmont. Mill Springs has been free to do as they please with out law enforcement for some time, naturally the bad is gonna stand out. piedmont is just haters cause they have authority over them.
Know Something

Vilonia, AR

#9 Nov 1, 2011
Rene wrote:
What about the new cop there? Pat Jenkins,, is he not doing a good job? Rumor is that the threats were made against him from a White dude. Which is scumbag anyway. You go Pat clean that place up everyone that is not trash is glad to have you down there.
I heard he was having an affair with Vanessa Holt! If that's true he is just as bad as her..... and told his wife he wasn't going to stop seeing her, that is just what I have been told......
Just Saying

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Dec 1, 2011
Know Something wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he was having an affair with Vanessa Holt! If that's true he is just as bad as her..... and told his wife he wasn't going to stop seeing her, that is just what I have been told......
Fact or fiction?
new start

Greenbrier, AR

#11 Dec 1, 2011
Well that thar rumor is fiction kind lady.
mike g

Bellevue, WA

#12 Dec 6, 2011
bull shit its true vannesa is a peace of trash so is pat fat ass lazy want to be cop
Hmm

Vilonia, AR

#13 Dec 6, 2011
Vannesa is pretty !
justa thought

Greenbrier, AR

#14 Dec 6, 2011
mike g wrote:
bull shit its true vannesa is a peace of trash so is pat fat ass lazy want to be cop
And you do what for a living?
BettyB

Piedmont, MO

#15 Jan 21, 2012
I'm sure there is good people ... there's only a few of the older one's left.Use to be a nice clean little town.# 1 why has nothing been done with the creek there..my grandson went there wanted to play with his uncle in the creek my daughter threw a fit said one man who lives there run's his septic into the creek plus has all kinds of car's and trucks that dam's up the creek, Where's the EPA?????Do they not have city worker's a mayor No Law in Wayne county no control Who is this left up too?

And I'd like to say Main Street of Piedmont is very nice But have you really drove around and looked. Trashy as MillS. in many place's MillS. is just smaller!!!!!!!
John

Sedalia, MO

#16 Jan 21, 2012
True, the Mayor and Chief do not give much attention to trash, It is a disgrace to see the trashy houses on 4 th st. Bates St. French St.
WHAT

Jackson, MO

#17 Feb 14, 2012
What the hell does that have to do with threatening cops?I would like to know who is threatening cops.I am a civilian and if you threaten bodily harm to a cop in my presence.I think just for the hell of it I will smack you across your mouth,and hell I don't even know any of your law enforcement there.Are you a nut or what.Before you hurt a cop ,try me tough guy.I'm your huckleberry.They may take it to easy on you.I promise you I won't.Thats crazy threatening law enforcement.
geeeze

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Feb 16, 2012
Sounds like we got us a "billy bad ass" here folks. Big talk for a man who wont even post a real name.
WHAT wrote:
What the hell does that have to do with threatening cops?I would like to know who is threatening cops.I am a civilian and if you threaten bodily harm to a cop in my presence.I think just for the hell of it I will smack you across your mouth,and hell I don't even know any of your law enforcement there.Are you a nut or what.Before you hurt a cop ,try me tough guy.I'm your huckleberry.They may take it to easy on you.I promise you I won't.Thats crazy threatening law enforcement.
LOL

Jackson, MO

#19 Feb 17, 2012
Well I will tell you what tough guy.If your the one threatening bodily harm to a police officer,why don't you just see for yourself if I'm bluffing.If your not then stay the hell out of it instead of trying to get on here and hide behind someone elses commments.I have no problem posting my name.You first.
curious

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Feb 18, 2012
AMEN!
WHAT wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Computer repair (Aug '13) 10 hr bill 57
heather uht? 11 hr mother of the you... 8
Say Goodbye to AR-15 AMMO 19 hr guest 6
charity Haynes does anybody no were she's at Fri courtney 2
Computer Virus? (Nov '09) Fri velcroxedhair 15
tylar miller (May '10) Fri makes me sick 12
Devin haggettDoescanyone (Sep '13) Feb 25 What the 8
Piedmont Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web