Brian

Piedmont, MO

#1 Aug 2, 2010
dose anyone know what happened in Redwood acers sunday. I hurd there was a DEA bust out there. any truth to this story.
rumors

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2010
s. jackson and j ruble

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2010
What!! Really??

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Aug 3, 2010
One for Sam, carma's a bitch.
KNOW

Glen Rose, TX

#5 Aug 3, 2010
I know there is a lot of "Stuff" coming and going from that place since J Ruble moved in. I hate that they are involved with meth but this may be the wakeup call they need. I know them both and love them dearly but cant be around the drugs...I have too much to lose.
reliable sources

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Aug 4, 2010
I heard from very reliable source that this is not true. Just another Piedmont rumour.
The Truth Hurts

Piedmont, MO

#7 Aug 4, 2010
So glad to hear Karma is still watching all of us & will bite if tempted.All you have to do is look at Sam's place & see all who comes in & out of there at all time of night and day . Nice to also see all of the property he owned has thousands of dollars in taxes owed on his property too.Sooner than later she will dump this guy & move on to her next sugar daddy.good luck with that ruble. ;-}
reliable sources

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Aug 4, 2010
I do see who comes and goes and I am very ashamed of the way things turned out with that whole situation. But someone don't need to come on here and start lying about someone getting busted with drugs. This site as alot of different accusations about people. Therefore, I don't believe it to be true until it goes in the newspaper. Then I will then start to believe it.
know

Piedmont, MO

#9 Aug 6, 2010
by the way that no good piece of trash j. rubble isn't s. jacksons sugar daddy he can't even take care of him self s. jackson will find that out one day .sam would really be disapointed in her.what ever happened to sam's remains does anyone know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Does Walmrt Sell Junk? (May '13) 3 hr Little Tick 22
News DNA Identifies Body as Missing Alton, MO Woman (Jun '11) 8 hr Curious 11
henson trash 10 hr piedmont 2
Music Festival 20 hr Patterson 6
8 Reasons Why AT&T Sucks Beyond All Belief (Sep '13) Aug 31 Daniel 42
whitneys Aug 31 Over 5
How do YOU Unregister to Vote (Mar '13) Aug 29 Resident 61
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piedmont Mortgages