info

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

not gay, no no no no no. has a baby with tamara, he is taken, they are happy. no he isnt a meth head. hh is no meth head since he got away from cindy. he has been with tamara for 2 yrss.I am sure his family don't appreciate you saying those things about him. why try to hurt people and start trouble?
eddie sloan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

tommy wrote:
gay as fck meth head firsure
gay your mom don't think so every nite an meth head come on don't be jealous bc I've had what u can't or couldn't get come call one to my face
eddie sloan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

An no not since cindy you ppl don't know wat yall are talking about
Ben dover

Piedmont, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

tommy wrote:
gay as fck meth head firsure
I would suck him
so wrong

Half Way, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

its a shame that this pot head can't get his life together. he may be with tamara, but hes with a lot of girls. if they are an item then maybe he should know about it because he sure isn't faithful. what does this girl see in him? he has a daughter and you would think if he found a girl that really wanted him that he would be thankful. he needs to be a daddy and i bet he don't do that either. he don't even support himself, moreless a baby
really

Norwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Trash and a druggie but so is most everyone in his entire family as well as everyone they are associated with. Just saying...
Funny

Bolivar, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

really wrote:
Trash and a druggie but so is most everyone in his entire family as well as everyone they are associated with. Just saying...
For you to know that "much" about him AND his family you must have associated with them at sometime so whats that make you?... Just sayin :)
someone of a friend

Saint Clair, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

he texed my friend sooo yah he dont want just one gurllll he wants what he can get
and so

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

jsut what kind of a daddy does this make him and what kind of life is that little baby gonna have???? wake up girl and find someone who cares about you and the baby
Tamara

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Pretty sure my babys life is gna b good. Whether were together or not, doesnt matter as long as hes there and im pretty dang sure he has been since the beginning.
janie

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

this site is just a gossip site with people noses in some other peoples business. I am a great grandmother to this baby. I want you to know that no one here does drugs or would ever mistreat this baby. She will have a good life and unless your supporting her i don't think any of this is your business.What right do you have to be on here judging people. I bet your slate isnt clean.The only judge we have to answer to is the lord. I know that this baby will be taken care of. she has a mother, father, and grandparents that will make sure of it. You hurt eddie and his family when your talking trash on here. your not a nice person. your hurting the baby yourself when your on here talking trash about her daddy. So who are you to judge any of us!! When you bring my grandchild into this mess your hurting this family!! So please think of all the people your hurting when your making your stupid comments on here. God bless you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Piedmont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Piedmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Piedmont News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Piedmont