Doctor heads to court after online se...

Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 17905 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Roast

United States

#17012 May 9, 2013
2364 days of piggy stalking!!!!

Love it. 786 pages of pompus ass stalking.

IF, big IF, you ya'll provide proof of thearpy I might, MIGHT, let you piggies of the hook and let this tread die.

But the more proof of arrogant stalking by by piggies the better, so KEEP IT UP!

Lets go for 1000 pages!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17013 May 9, 2013
A Jewish Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not a "revival" or a "week". From time immemorial, God's chosen people have worshiped God and lived by his divine laws. Men of God such as The Great Doctor Wolin will be vindicated within the fullness of time.
Well why are you bombing the crap out of Syria? The Pathetic Doctor Wolin should certainly be on the ground there.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#17014 May 9, 2013
hello there boy are you off topic willt his become a book in a way go back and checck the thread lines and plot lines!!!

2364 days of piggy stalking!!!!

Love it. 786 pages of pompus ass stalking.

IF, big IF, you ya'll provide proof of thearpy I might, MIGHT, let you piggies of the hook and let this tread die.

But the more proof of arrogant stalking by by piggies the better, so KEEP IT UP!

Lets go for 1000 pages!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17015 May 9, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
This thread is dryer than....well....I dunno, but it's pretty dry.
We need a new case to follow. How about the girls that were freed after being kidnapped for 10 years in Cleveland?
I think they have endured enough. They were attacked and not the attacker. It makes me wonder again - is this a site for pedophiles? LLDY
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17016 May 11, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
We need a new case to follow. How about the girls that were freed after being kidnapped for 10 years in Cleveland?
I suppose it could be interesting but with the focus on the kidnappers who I hope are executed.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17017 May 11, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>I think they have endured enough. They were attacked and not the attacker. It makes me wonder again - is this a site for pedophiles? LLDY
It is so obvious who you are.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17018 May 11, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
I never liked you Brittle. I think you are strange. It may be reciprocated;
however those girls have been tortured for 10 years and you for your amusement want to talk about them. That in itself is strange. Are you MoWo's lover? Right, you dunno lots.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17020 May 11, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
So what do you want to talk about? How the girls were chained and raped daily by psychopaths. Does that make you happy? How about bearing a child by one of the rapists? That spice up this thread for you? Those 3 girls now women will never get their lives back. I do hope those men are executed and by the most horrible way legally possible. As a woman do you think it is OK to do that if no one will date you? MoWo obviously thought that about a 13 year old child. I delight in his downfall every day.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17021 May 11, 2013
A Jewish Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not a "revival" or a "week". From time immemorial, God's chosen people have worshiped God and lived by his divine laws. Men of God such as The Great Doctor Wolin will be vindicated within the fullness of time.
Sh*t for brains aka MoWo anyone can access servers all over the world. I went church. Problem? LLDY.

PS. Work on the spelling.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17022 May 13, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>So what do you want to talk about? How the girls were chained and raped daily by psychopaths. Does that make you happy? How about bearing a child by one of the rapists? That spice up this thread for you? Those 3 girls now women will never get their lives back. I do hope those men are executed and by the most horrible way legally possible. As a woman do you think it is OK to do that if no one will date you? MoWo obviously thought that about a 13 year old child. I delight in his downfall every day.
You've just been reported and blocked, MoWo.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17023 May 13, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
You've just been reported and blocked, MoWo.
Oh really?

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17024 May 13, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really?
Actually, no. I really just wanted to accuse you of being Wolin.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17025 May 13, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mission accomplished. Good boy. Lots of time on your hands?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17026 May 13, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
How is dating those young women in Cleveland going who were tortured? You and MoWo taking a shot at it? Serenity now indeed. Not for them and never for MoWo. I suggest you get a different monicker - Imbecile? Both you and MoWo are.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17027 May 13, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>How is dating those young women in Cleveland going who were tortured? You and MoWo taking a shot at it? Serenity now indeed. Not for them and never for MoWo. I suggest you get a different monicker - Imbecile? Both you and MoWo are.
Oh yeah? Well, you're rubber and I'm glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17028 May 13, 2013
LOL....I messed up my own attempt at a juvenile insult. FAIL.

This thread has gotten so boring....I was running out of things to try to make it interesting again. I'm out.....I'll check back in a few months.
A Jewish Perspective

San Francisco, CA

#17029 May 13, 2013
Those who reject God turn on themselves.
A Jewish Perspective

San Francisco, CA

#17030 May 13, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Well why are you bombing the crap out of Syria?
"However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them-the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites as the Lord your God has commanded you. Otherwise they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshiping their gods, and you will sin against the Lord your God."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17031 May 13, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
This thread has gotten so boring....I was running out of things to try to make it interesting again. I'm out.....I'll check back in a few months.
You never made it interesting. You'll be back tomorrow with a different label. Maybe you will get your juvenile insults right next or go visit MoWo - that is not me; however I think that is you given you fascination for you abused girls.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17032 May 14, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
Well maybe you are a kid or a demented senior as is MoWo; however if you want to insult me because I know MoWo then do it to my face. You wouldn't be allowed on a plane unless handcuffed and with security officers around me. Then do it. LLDY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peninsual Commuter? Want a Real Estate license... Wed College of San Mateo 1
Trump Bee Owe AWFUL Nov 20 Right 2
Lynch Nov 20 Right 2
End white supremacy now Nov 20 Right 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Nov 20 Mcm123 21,338
News Why are gas prices so high in California? Nov 19 Mr Ludd 8
Shooting in Ghetto San Leandro Bayfair Mall. Su... (Aug '14) Nov 18 missvicious510 6

Piedmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piedmont Mortgages