Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

Full story: Contra Costa Times

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.
Comments
15,681 - 15,700 of 16,909 Comments Last updated 20 hrs ago
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17003 May 6, 2013
A Jewish Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
I find new testament quotes such as this to be grossly hypocritical given the vicious and disgraceful attacks that you have launched upon The Great Doctor Wolin. God frown's upon your hypocrisy.
What the heck? Is this some Jewish revival week?
OK I am a gentile? who would like to see MOWO rot in prison for the rest of his life. Is it great to be in your late 40's and chat up then try to have sexual intercourse with some 13 year old girl?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17004 May 6, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
"But I say to you, That you resist not evil: but whoever shall smite you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also."
-- Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, in Matthew 5:39
OK Brittle I will back you up on that Jewish Perspective person. I don't care what your religous beliefs or anyones' are for that matter. I know you are American from your spelling of words; however Jesus Christ will this Jewish Perspective person get her/himself crucified or something. MoWo was crucified figuratively; however I delighted in watching him go down. He was a miserable, ignorant SOB who delighted on trying to pick up women instead of doing any work. He made his own downfall. I don't know his sexual orientation and it doesn't matter either. He was fired, kicked out of Canada and I delighted in that. I reported to the CEO and not to MoWo and that guy is American and an intelligent, rational person; also a friend.
Dr Dino

Hurricane, WV

#17005 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I find new testament quotes such as this to be grossly hypocritical given the vicious and disgraceful attacks that you have launched upon The Great Doctor Wolin. God frown's upon your hypocrisy.
I find your quotes such as this to be grossly hypocritical given your disgusting and disgraceful mischaracterization of THE GREAT SCUMBAG MR. MAURICE WOLIN. God frown's upon your most grotesque hypocrisy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17006 May 7, 2013
Well at least you are not going to be scattered amongst heathens. I don't think that is a positive. I don't even exactly know what that is; however if there is a cab waiting I am not getting into it. It must be a reality show. The worst would be I would have to work with MOWO again. LLDY

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17007 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Please refer to him as MoWo. I just want to see you do it once.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17008 May 8, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Please refer to him as MoWo. I just want to see you do it once.
Brittle, good luck with that one; however this site has been taken over by, I assume, someone who is Jewish and what it was meant to be about was MOWO,RSO and pedophile. Nothing whatsoever to do with religion.
Bob

Höst, Germany

#17009 May 8, 2013
Could the pudgy fink get sued?

Appeals panel revives former inmate's suit against L.A. County
Jailhouse informer's perjured testimony led to Thomas Goldstein's 24 years in prison. Panel rules county had liability for administrative failures in the case.

By Maura Dolan, Los Angeles Times

May 8, 2013, 11:01 p.m.

SAN FRANCISCO — A man convicted of murder largely on the basis of a jailhouse informant's perjured testimony may attempt to hold Los Angeles County liable for his 24 years in prison, a federal appeals court ruled Wednesday.

A three-judge panel of the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals revived a lawsuit by Thomas Goldstein, who was released from prison in 2004 after a district judge found that informant Edward Fink had lied on the stand.

Fink, a heroin addict and felon, frequently received favors from prosecutors for testifying against defendants. His testimony against Goldstein earned him a reduced sentence.

Fink claimed that Goldstein told him in jail that he had a killed a man over money. On cross-examination, Fink lied when he said he had received no benefit for his testimony in that or other cases. The judge overturned Goldstein's conviction, and Los Angeles County prosecutors declined to retry him.

Goldstein later sued county prosecutors for having failed to disclose Fink's history to the defense. The U.S. Supreme Court, however, ruled that individual prosecutors could not be held liable in such cases. A district trial judge then dismissed Goldstein's suit against the county.

Wednesday's decision reinstated the civil rights suit on the grounds that the county had liability for administrative failures in the case.

"The conduct at issue here does not involve prosecutorial strategy, but rather administrative oversight of systems used to help prosecutors comply with their constitutional duties," Judge Sidney R. Thomas, a Clinton appointee, wrote for the court.

The case turned on a technical legal question — whether a district attorney's office acts on behalf of the state or a county when establishing policies and training on jailhouse informants. States cannot be sued for civil rights violations.

"It is clear that the district attorney acts on behalf of the state when conducting prosecutions, but that the local administrative policies challenged by Goldstein are distinct from the prosecutorial act," the 9th Circuit said. "The Los Angeles County District Attorney represents the county when establishing administrative policies and training related to the general operation of the district attorney's office."

Goldstein said in his suit that the district attorney's office should have created an index to ensure that prosecutors knew the history of jailhouse informants, benefits they received for testifying and other information they might be required to turn over to defense lawyers.

The prosecutors in Fink's case said they had been unaware that Fink had received favors for testifying.

Barrett S. Litt, who is representing Goldstein, said similar suits in other states have generated verdicts of as much as $1 million a year for each year a person was wrongfully imprisoned.

Judge Stephen Reinhardt, one of the 9th Circuit panelists, agreed with Wednesday's decision but wrote separately to point out that California had executed Tommy Thompson in 1998 on a murder and rape conviction "based on Fink's perjured testimony."

"It is unlikely that Thompson was death-eligible for his part in the crime, if he was guilty at all of any offense …," wrote Reinhardt, appointed by former President Carter. "Although Thompson was executed as a result of Fink's perjury (as well as the other unfortunate judicial matters…) the innocent Mr. Goldstein was fortunate enough to avoid that fate."

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17010 May 9, 2013
This thread is dryer than....well....I dunno, but it's pretty dry.

We need a new case to follow. How about the girls that were freed after being kidnapped for 10 years in Cleveland?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Jewish Perspective

United States

#17011 May 9, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>What the heck? Is this some Jewish revival week?
No, it is not a "revival" or a "week". From time immemorial, God's chosen people have worshiped God and lived by his divine laws. Men of God such as The Great Doctor Wolin will be vindicated within the fullness of time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Roast

Anonymous Proxy

#17012 May 9, 2013
2364 days of piggy stalking!!!!

Love it. 786 pages of pompus ass stalking.

IF, big IF, you ya'll provide proof of thearpy I might, MIGHT, let you piggies of the hook and let this tread die.

But the more proof of arrogant stalking by by piggies the better, so KEEP IT UP!

Lets go for 1000 pages!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17013 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
No, it is not a "revival" or a "week". From time immemorial, God's chosen people have worshiped God and lived by his divine laws. Men of God such as The Great Doctor Wolin will be vindicated within the fullness of time.
Well why are you bombing the crap out of Syria? The Pathetic Doctor Wolin should certainly be on the ground there.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#17014 May 9, 2013
hello there boy are you off topic willt his become a book in a way go back and checck the thread lines and plot lines!!!

2364 days of piggy stalking!!!!

Love it. 786 pages of pompus ass stalking.

IF, big IF, you ya'll provide proof of thearpy I might, MIGHT, let you piggies of the hook and let this tread die.

But the more proof of arrogant stalking by by piggies the better, so KEEP IT UP!

Lets go for 1000 pages!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17015 May 9, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
We need a new case to follow. How about the girls that were freed after being kidnapped for 10 years in Cleveland?
I think they have endured enough. They were attacked and not the attacker. It makes me wonder again - is this a site for pedophiles? LLDY
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17016 May 11, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
I suppose it could be interesting but with the focus on the kidnappers who I hope are executed.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17017 May 11, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>I think they have endured enough. They were attacked and not the attacker. It makes me wonder again - is this a site for pedophiles? LLDY
It is so obvious who you are.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17018 May 11, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
I never liked you Brittle. I think you are strange. It may be reciprocated;
however those girls have been tortured for 10 years and you for your amusement want to talk about them. That in itself is strange. Are you MoWo's lover? Right, you dunno lots.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17020 May 11, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
So what do you want to talk about? How the girls were chained and raped daily by psychopaths. Does that make you happy? How about bearing a child by one of the rapists? That spice up this thread for you? Those 3 girls now women will never get their lives back. I do hope those men are executed and by the most horrible way legally possible. As a woman do you think it is OK to do that if no one will date you? MoWo obviously thought that about a 13 year old child. I delight in his downfall every day.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17021 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Sh*t for brains aka MoWo anyone can access servers all over the world. I went church. Problem? LLDY.

PS. Work on the spelling.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17022 May 13, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>So what do you want to talk about? How the girls were chained and raped daily by psychopaths. Does that make you happy? How about bearing a child by one of the rapists? That spice up this thread for you? Those 3 girls now women will never get their lives back. I do hope those men are executed and by the most horrible way legally possible. As a woman do you think it is OK to do that if no one will date you? MoWo obviously thought that about a 13 year old child. I delight in his downfall every day.
You've just been reported and blocked, MoWo.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17023 May 13, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
You've just been reported and blocked, MoWo.
Oh really?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr lechezz 4,998
New vision taking shape for area around Oakland... 3 hr Amused 4
Indictment in CHP copter laser shining in Oakland 3 hr Just Wonder'n 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 18,855
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr Tank ever 7,926
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr landluber suck 200,576
Berkeley/Albany: September means time to stroll... 12 hr ojung01 1
•••

Piedmont News Video

•••
Piedmont Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Piedmont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••