Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#172459 Dec 28, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're stupid.
Next time you have a thought, let it go.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172460 Dec 28, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Next time you have a thought, let it go.
No. Bad idea. That's what you do and it's stupid, you shouldn't recommend it.

What a dope!
WoodPike

West Covina, CA

#172461 Dec 28, 2012
Just watching the fools yapp there gums off about a topic.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172462 Dec 28, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Next time you have a thought, let it go.
You should stick around longer dummy, you're fun! You always run off and sulk right away after only one response.

Grow a tiny little pair jackass! Be brave! Think up good stuff. Try at least, so far your posts are very stupid with no substance at all, just dopey ad hominem.
iLikeIke

West Covina, CA

#172463 Dec 28, 2012
We might fall off the fiscal cliff and that might be a good thing.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#172464 Dec 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do racists like you call black people "monkey" when monkeys have light skin, thin lips, straight hair and flat butts? Did you think about that? Obviously not.
Like I mentioned before, I don't mention monkey, I mention ape or Gorilla family, it is you that keeps mentioning "monkey" and another thing ... lol I merely mention bananas and you go all "Ape" shit no pun intended; you start with the "Monkey" racist B.S. you are your own worst enemy. You are too funny, thanks for the laughs. Get a life you racist pig

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#172465 Dec 28, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stick around longer dummy, you're fun! You always run off and sulk right away after only one response.
Grow a tiny little pair jackass! Be brave! Think up good stuff. Try at least, so far your posts are very stupid with no substance at all, just dopey ad hominem.
A pair of what? Lets look at your posts ( all of them shall we)? All you have going for you is ad hominem. What a shame, another mind lost to crack. Have a great day.
Thisto

West Covina, CA

#172466 Dec 28, 2012
Thisto is a "lame Duck" topic..
This to

West Covina, CA

#172467 Dec 28, 2012
So we now have crazed people driving south on Amelia in Glendora, California running over senior citizen's?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172469 Dec 28, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>A pair of what? Lets look at your posts ( all of them shall we)? All you have going for you is ad hominem. What a shame, another mind lost to crack. Have a great day.
A pair of balls. Nuts. Cojones. You had to ask because you ain't got any.

I have never touched crack. You shouldn't have either. Look what it's done to you. You're a no balls tin foil hat wearing dummy who wouldn't understand one of my serious posts, no wonder you don't notice them.

What a dope!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#172470 Dec 28, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
aaaaaaaaaaaaawwh poor widdle brian got his feelings hurt... go tell your mommy little boy
I've reported her insults against my wife to Topix as a violation of the terms of service.

Let's see if she gets banned.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#172471 Dec 28, 2012
Stop cyberbullies; report abuse.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172472 Dec 28, 2012
I find it difficult to see the logic of defending monogamous marriage as the historic norm when the laws of many states have already departed from the principle that it is heterosexual, monogamous marriage that is essential to social stability.

Put bluntly, if heterosexuality is no longer legally, morally or socially relevant to marriage, why should monogamy continue to be so important?

Polygamy deserves equal consideration.
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#172473 Dec 28, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Yes report every GOP voting Constitution ahting religous freak....

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172474 Dec 28, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Good luck. The mods are biased as hell.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#172475 Dec 28, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
I find it difficult to see the logic of defending monogamous marriage as the historic norm when the laws of many states have already departed from the principle that it is heterosexual, monogamous marriage that is essential to social stability.
Put bluntly, if heterosexuality is no longer legally, morally or socially relevant to marriage, why should monogamy continue to be so important?
Polygamy deserves equal consideration.
Hire lawyers as the LBGT community have done, file and have at it. Untill you do so, STFU

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#172476 Dec 28, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
No toot's, you posted A pic, no one knows if it is actually you. And since everything you say is suspect, it is highly unlikely.
<quoted text>
I'll wait while you reference a single racist remark I have made.
Newsflash Rose- not graduating from high school isn't a race exclusive result.
Whatever.
YOU claim I didn't graduate from HS because I'm black, despite the fact I have a master's.
akpilot wrote:
So one has to dislike a race to be a racist? Excellent, than why don't you tell me which race I don't like while your at it?
You dislike black people. That was easy.
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
We know Rose, yet you keep coming back.
BTW, let's play name the Rose Tactic- you ran the gambit in the above post, I am impressed.
Rose tactic #1- Act stupid-(not so sure it is an act)
Rose Tactic #2- Misdirect
Rose Tactic #3- Make stupid comments until opposition is tired of replying then claim victory
Rose Tactic #4- Attack the poster- scream Racist, Bigot, Homophobe
Rose Tactic #5- Act intelligent by making silly statistical references such as- Most people who have anal sex are straight-
Rose Tactic #6- Falsely accuse others of lies- when proven wrong through links to previous posts revert back to tactics 2 and 4.
Rose Tactic #7- Claim to have made an argument, then claim others can't counter the argument that doesn't actually exist.
Let's play name the name the akpilot tactic...wait, there is only one.
Akpilot Tactic - make lame attempts to insult me because he's just a bigot with no real arguments.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#172479 Dec 28, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Here is some non-faith science for you! Afraid?
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/
articles/253971.php
Do you understand the implications of epi-marker discovery?
"Different kinds of epi-marks safeguard different sex-specific characteristics; some protect the genitals, others protect sexual identity, and this study suggests others keep safe sexual partner preference.
When these epi-marks are passed between generations from fathers to daughters or mothers to sons, they have the potential to result in reverse effects. The outcome is feminization of characteristics in sons or masculinization of some characteristics in daughters, occasionally affecting sexual preference."
First they will identify different epi-markers. Next they will be able to correct markers mistakenly left. Literally shape not just gender, but the masculization or feminization of either gender!
The whole issue of homosexuality will be rendered mute!
<quoted text>
Did you notice how mute you were to the essence of my post?
Perfect proof of a blonde ho.
:-) <quoted text>
You still are mute on the article.
I nailed that one, didn't I???
You could try again, not that I expect anything other than a blonde ho response.
SMIRK, SMILE AND BAZINGA!!!
Didn't bother to read the article.

Notice you don't know the difference between "mute" and "moot".
But you have been mute on this question:
Should you have been aborted?

LOLSER!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#172480 Dec 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever.
YOU claim I didn't graduate from HS because I'm black, despite the fact I have a master's.
Sure you do Toots..
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You dislike black people. That was easy.
So you know that I am not black?
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Let's play name the name the akpilot tactic...wait, there is only one.
Akpilot Tactic - make lame attempts to insult me because he's just a bigot with no real arguments.
More of the name calling Rose. It happens when you don't actually have anything to say. Which is quite often in your case.
P tigers

West Covina, CA

#172481 Dec 28, 2012
Since the Republican / Tea Party right canít get what it wants through normal channels, it is trying the back door of threats to the American economy.

We can all go over the cliff, and everyone suffers.

Thatíll teach us a thing or two, about those mental midgets calling themselves Republicans / Tea Party toads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 2 hr CharlesWoodworth 16,955
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) 5 hr Quan must be gone 85
New list puts Vallejo among the statea s most d... 13 hr fred 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr Bently 19,559
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) 22 hr Johnny45 21
San Leandro police arrest four carjacking suspe... Sat TBL 1
Northern California police chief joins peaceful... Sat Moms Mabley 5

Piedmont News Video

Piedmont Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Piedmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Piedmont News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Piedmont

Personal Finance