The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Kallark27

Chicago, IL

#14976 Mar 29, 2013
Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%! I'm a chicken shit perverted loud mouth bully, like you Kallark.
I write real big hiding behind the computer screen, like you Kallark. I feel like a big pile of shit when I hide behind my keyboard too, like you Kallark. I'm a coward at best and talk a lot of shit, like you Kallark. Like you Kallark, I'll run and hide under a rock as fast as my pedophile ass can go. I'm almost comical, like you Kallark.
Agreed.
Words Matter

Montréal, Canada

#14977 Mar 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
Do realize what you agreed to?

You are too stupid for words.

Now come back and say," OH, that was just sarcasm." Best not to admit stupidity even in sarcasm because in your case it is all too easy to believe.
Anonymous

Lowell, MA

#14978 Mar 29, 2013
InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I have Idea why don't you get in the kitchen and cook up a mess of v.I.t.t.l.e.s cun-try-gurl and stay off the moonshine it's frying your brain you can't think for yourself cupcake. BWWWWWWWA
Who was asking you ass clown? Nobody cares what you think you're just a jester with down syndrome, you live to serve and entertain me, but sadly and unfortunatley for you I am no longer amused by you and your tricks, so to the dungeon you go!
Anonymous

Lowell, MA

#14979 Mar 29, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is probably the only response I will agree with that you have said so far asides of all your other bs.
You agree you're not into girls!LOL
InsaneClownPosse

United States

#14980 Mar 29, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>That's in 100% of your stinky world of l\liggers K-Fart, not to mention Bubba BigLips Baboon, which is why all l\liggers and pigs smell alike. The only difference between the l\liggers and pigs are that pigs serve a much more useful purpose in this world than the l\liggers. The comparison is like night and day. Whoops, please don't be offended by my use of the word "night" on this post, l\ligger.
Attention this is a public service announcement just in on channel 5372 on the W.P.W.W network this evening we will will be showing a reunion of the famous black show It's Always Midnight @ Noon oh I'm Sorry I failed to mention c00n in the Hood starring K-ART and his boyfriend dawg4-life,a couple of grumpy g.r.o.I.d.s.5372/7734 Bwwwwwwwwa Stay white stay Strong you can't go wrong campaign 2013 for a whiter brighter future for our children.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14981 Mar 29, 2013
Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
Princess, come up with something better.
Go away? Not on your miserable life. I enjoy f****** with you too much. It's not everyday I get to converse with trailer trash.
You're very entertaining!
Sit puppy sit. Am I going to have to rub your nose in your own poop to get you from crapping in the house? You are such an angry little fellow. What happened did Obama cut off some of your welfare money? Did Kafart cut off some of your sex? What's the matter little puppy?
InsaneClownPosse

United States

#14982 Mar 29, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Who was asking you ass clown? Nobody cares what you think you're just a jester with down syndrome, you live to serve and entertain me, but sadly and unfortunatley for you I am no longer amused by you and your tricks, so to the dungeon you go!
Hey cuntry I see you just woke up from your E.C.T treatment wasnt it just shocking you dont remember a thing do you dumb backwoods b/tch.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa

Since: Nov 11

Greeneville, TN

#14983 Mar 29, 2013
Words Matter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do realize what you agreed to?
You are too stupid for words.
Now come back and say," OH, that was just sarcasm." Best not to admit stupidity even in sarcasm because in your case it is all too easy to believe.
What's funny is that I didn't say that at all. You must be aware that there are copycats who love me, Dogg4life, charlie girl, and country girl soooo much that they can't help but try to smear our avatar names by posting lies and acting like complete fools. It's really pathetic. I think they hate the truth and people who use their brain sooo much that they have to silence us by using 3rd grade slander techniques.
Big Bubba

Murrieta, CA

#14984 Mar 29, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Don't go away mad retard just go away!
U a white coward
POS
Big Bubba

Murrieta, CA

#14985 Mar 29, 2013
InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey cuntry I see you just woke up from your E.C.T treatment wasnt it just shocking you dont remember a thing do you dumb backwoods b/tch.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa
yo drug addicct mama might love U, but everybody else think U R a azzhole
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14986 Mar 29, 2013
Big Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
U a white coward
POS
U a dumb coward POS
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14987 Mar 29, 2013
Big Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
yo drug addicct mama might love U, but everybody else think U R a azzhole
I got your dumb fat mammy bent over the bed right now laying my big white pipe like there is no tomorrow. I only charge that biotch $50 for the ride. She know I don't take no food stamps either so you better get back on that corner and sell that crack for some cash punk!
InsaneClownPosse

United States

#14988 Mar 29, 2013
Big Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a drug addicct and a wigger and my momma loves sucking d!k but everybody else thinks Im a azzhole
wow dude get some help check yourself in to rehab and get your momma off the street corner the toothless h00ker.Bwwwwwwwwa
Ed Schultz

Dayton, OH

#14990 Mar 29, 2013
Hillbilly Heaven wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice! Dude, check this out. Is this you??????
http://menshealth.about.com/cs/genetics/a/mic...
LMAO, good stuff!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14991 Mar 29, 2013
Hillbilly Heaven wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the Pho lady? You sound like it..

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14992 Mar 29, 2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14993 Mar 29, 2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14994 Mar 29, 2013
I love when these libtards eat each other.

Big Bubba

Chicago, IL

#14996 Mar 29, 2013
Hillbilly Heaven wrote:
<quoted text>
i be se u like penus like bubba do..i put ma penus in kallark ass an den put it in dog4life mouth...kallark an dog4life ma bich ho....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.llol

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#14997 Mar 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is that I didn't say that at all. You must be aware that there are copycats who love me, Dogg4life, charlie girl, and country girl soooo much that they can't help but try to smear our avatar names by posting lies and acting like complete fools. It's really pathetic. I think they hate the truth and people who use their brain sooo much that they have to silence us by using 3rd grade slander techniques.
Hey, hit the road Jack and don't ever come back, you stinky fake clone.You also can smell me long and hard after I take a poop in your stupid Uncle Tom back yard an your token junk job at Ford sucks bigtime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 11 hr LLDY 16,942
DUI enforcment planned through new year 19 hr LMAO 12
Referendum sought on Oakland Zoo expansion Wed debbie viess 1
Any Ladies Wanna Skype ? Wed brandonv321 1
The Law Should Matter as Facts and Truth Should... Tue Culture Auditor 1
As Ukraine truce holds, Russia vows economic pain Tue Hue 8
Oakland: Man cited after entering Grand Avenue ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 disgusted with oa... 1

Piedmont News Video

Piedmont Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Piedmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Piedmont News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Piedmont

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:45 am PST

NBC Sports 3:45AM
49ers players react to "unfortunate" Ray McDonald situation
Bleacher Report 4:15 AM
Is It Jim Harbaugh or Bust for the Oakland Raiders in 2015?
NFL 5:24 AM
Philip Rivers (back, chest): 'No doubt' I'll face 49ers
NFL 6:23 AM
Derek Carr endorses Tony Sparano as Raiders coach
NBC Sports 7:08 AM
Derek Carr would love to see Tony Sparano return in 2015