Felisha

Oakland, CA

#1 Oct 29, 2012
IT's to bad that there is so many negative people on the internet talking bad about Oakland. All the negative comments are people from other cities like this UBANGEE from San Ramon. What is with this guy? Comment on your own town and leave Oakland out of your discussion. This guy seems to comment almost every day on the negative. It's because he lives a complete negative life and he feeds off the bad in the world. WAKE UP it's NOT ALL BAD. OAKLAND is awesome and the people of OAKLAND love living here. WE LOVE OAKLAND.
GET OVER YOUR NEGATIVE SELF. You are like a mosquito that wont fly away. Go back to your swamp and never return to this site.
Mercedes Benz Girl

Castro Valley, CA

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Go back to selling crack, stupid negro hobag.
Felisha wrote:
IT's to bad that there is so many negative people on the internet talking bad about Oakland. All the negative comments are people from other cities like this UBANGEE from San Ramon. What is with this guy? Comment on your own town and leave Oakland out of your discussion. This guy seems to comment almost every day on the negative. It's because he lives a complete negative life and he feeds off the bad in the world. WAKE UP it's NOT ALL BAD. OAKLAND is awesome and the people of OAKLAND love living here. WE LOVE OAKLAND.
GET OVER YOUR NEGATIVE SELF. You are like a mosquito that wont fly away. Go back to your swamp and never return to this site.
Bob

San Jose, CA

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Mercedes Benz Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it's all the blacks know how. It's like feeding baboons if you have to drive through Oakland.
Niki

Oakland, CA

#7 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>
I bet this tramp will blow you for a nickel and a dime bag .
JJCRIPS880OAK

San Francisco, CA

#9 Nov 24, 2012
WLL KILL WHITIE
Ubangee

Livermore, CA

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Felisha wrote:
I'll try to keep my comments positive for you Felisha: At least it was only one 18 year old girl shot to death last night in your wonderful city. The other 7 shootings last night did not result in any fatalities. So I guess you can consider this an improvement?
JOSE

Oakland, CA

#11 Nov 25, 2012
Ubangee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try to keep my comments positive for you Felisha: At least it was only one 18 year old girl shot to death last night in your wonderful city. The other 7 shootings last night did not result in any fatalities. So I guess you can consider this an improvement?
Dude just stay in your city and stop commenting about Oakland. Everyone is tired of reading your negative comments. You've made your point now just stop. People keep asking you to stop your negativity towards a city that you don't even live in but you continue. People on this site are really tired of you more like disgusted with you.
Hector

Oakland, CA

#12 Nov 25, 2012
Ubangee wrote:
<quoted text>
RESPECT goes along way. Your ongoing comments are very disrespectful. Have respect for others and you will receive respect. I can not believe you have the audacity to continually comment on the tragedies that plague Oakland. Please stop as others have asked you too.
Bobby Gatiano

San Francisco, CA

#14 Nov 25, 2012
OAKLAND SUCKS BLACK TRASH GARBAGE RODENT TURDS
BCJ Owens

San Francisco, CA

#15 Nov 25, 2012
YOURE NOTHING BUT BIG BLACK PILES OF ROTTING SHIT THAT DO NOTHING FOR THE ECONOMY OR FEEDOM OF THIS GREAT NATION.
Ubangee

Livermore, CA

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Hector wrote:
<quoted text>RESPECT goes along way. Your ongoing comments are very disrespectful. Have respect for others and you will receive respect. I can not believe you have the audacity to continually comment on the tragedies that plague Oakland. Please stop as others have asked you too.
"The tragedies that plague Oakland." Couldn't have said it better myself.
IT Tom

San Jose, CA

#17 Nov 26, 2012
BCJ Owens wrote:
YOURE NOTHING BUT BIG BLACK PILES OF ROTTING SHIT THAT DO NOTHING FOR THE ECONOMY OR FEEDOM OF THIS GREAT NATION.
That is so true, that's why my company doesn't hire any Blacks other than moving boxes in the warehouse.
Ubangee

Livermore, CA

#18 Nov 30, 2012
IT Tom wrote:
<quoted text>That is so true, that's why my company doesn't hire any Blacks other than moving boxes in the warehouse.
How many boxes are you missing from the warehouse?
Becky

United States

#19 Nov 30, 2012
Ubangee wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mexicans drive the delivery truck, the Blacks would strip it down and sell it for crack.
Ivy League Manhattanite

New York, NY

#21 Mar 17, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it's all the blacks know how. It's like feeding baboons if you have to drive through Oakland.
What a charming little racist worm you are. How very brave of you to let your Fascist colours fly on the Net. Some news you ought to consider: Oakland has a number of hillside neighborhoods with homes ranging from the upward to six hundred thousand dollars to multi-million dollar mansions and estates; the city boasts one of the hottest culinary scenes in America (see the NYTimes, Boston Globe, WSJ, Huffington Post, etc.), and the highest number of working artists per capita on the west coast.

So, charming little racist, you must deal with the reality that you can't afford and never will be able to afford to live in any of Oakland's expansive hillside neighborhoods; you can't afford and never will be able to afford its world-class restaurants, such as Commis, Haven, Baywolf, etc., and you most certainly aren't educated, intelligent, or presentable enough to belong to the arts coteries that live and work in Oakland.

But do wave your racist flag. It provides minutes of laughter at your expense among your many, many betters.
Ivy League Manhattanite

New York, NY

#22 Mar 17, 2013
Ubangee wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as many brain cells as you are missing in that wind-worn empty space between your two ears, mademoiselle stupid racist.
Ivy League Manhattanite

New York, NY

#23 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
San Francisco? That's the pretentious sleepy little burg and wannabe full of dimwitted fake liberals who are really cowardly, ignorant racist crétins. Right, San Francisco and all of its little racist crétins who think that their fair little village as somehow on par with, oh, say, Manhattan, Paris, London, you know, real cosmopolitan cities and centers.

Say, you're one of those cowardly racist crétins of San Francisco. And you claim you drive a "Mercedes-Benz," the car manufactured by the industrial machine behind Hitler's genocidal conquests and the choice brand of inadvertently self-defining philistines throughout the republic.

Oh, I would add that you are, in the parlance of the day, an ignorant white piece of excrement, but I don't need to do so. You've already stated that for all to hear, and quite clearly, too.

Of course, if the one to whom you object so strenuously is a "crack-selling stupid negro hobag," then you are the white penis-licking, cocaine rock-addicted strumpet who spends her declining earnings buying from said African-American street entrepreneur.

Whom would most rather be? The crack-selling "negro hobag," or the stupid, cock-sucking white whore who bankrupts herself buying her fix from the former?

Give my regards to the cable cars, mademoiselle lick-it for an MB ticket...
Ivy League Manhattanite

New York, NY

#24 Mar 17, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mexicans drive the delivery truck, the Blacks would strip it down and sell it for crack.
Becky, I would point out what a vulgar and idiotic racist you are. But, I must show mercy to you. After all, you live in "Hayward." Worse still, you announce it.

Entering the special Olympics for the alternatively mentally abled, are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Law Offices Of Marc L Terbeek (Nov '13) 8 hr Michael 5
Calif. high school had sex ed teachers with int... 10 hr Fa-Foxy 3
DUI enforcment planned through new year 22 hr Bobstherapist 37
Great discount to Disney on Ice in the Bay Area! Mon Engineermom21 1
Disney on Ice coming to Bay Area-Save BIG $$$ w... Mon momc 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon williewilliamajr123 19,590
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Sat CharlesWoodworth 16,974

Piedmont News Video

Piedmont Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Piedmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 am PST

NBC Sports 5:39AM
Raiders adding Sal Sunseri to defensive staff
NBC Sports 6:31 AM
Raiders hire Todd Downing as quarterbacks coach
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
NBC Sports10:39 AM
Alleghany County sheriff: No conflict of interest with deputy working for Steelers