Pico Rivera man, Bell Gardens man killed in shooting

Full story: Whittier Daily News

A man was behind bars Sunday on $1 million bail in connection with the fatal shooting of a Pico Rivera man and a Bell Gardens man at a backyard party in Bell Gardens, according to the sheriff's department.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

Sounds like the cholo's are at it again, beating and shooting people at some low life party.
nada lady

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

sounds like a fun party
correction

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

take back your neighborhoods people! dont allow these backyard parties happen. call the police before they get out of control.
Which Noe

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Please don't tell me this is Noe Ramirez the star pitcher for Cal State Fullerton? Is it?
whittier guy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

hispanic is as stupid does. cant people play nice any more ??
Annoyed

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

Jumping Jim wrote:
Sounds like the cholo's are at it again, beating and shooting people at some low life party.
Have some freaking respect! the victim was no low life and had no gang ties. It is so sad to read comments from ignorant people like yourself that dont have a clue as to what happened. He was my cousin and my family. Show some respect!
SAD

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

How dare you people that you don't know!!! Sebastian was not a low life and was a family man!!!! He had no right to die!!!!!!!!! He has a litlle son that is going to be asking for his daddy!!! What if it was one of your friends? family? or child? Show respect!!!!!!!!!!
angelica johnson

Lebanon, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Were they gang bangers? They should all be put on an old ship, towed out to sea, and left there to fend for themselves! Who takes guns to a party? Only idiots do!!!!
Charles Bronson

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Hey annoyed, what do you know???? If he wasn't a gangbanger, then what the hell was that all about??
Come on big guy.... Your nothing but a low life as well..
Say It Aint So

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Any word on whether the suspect is the same Noe Ramirez that pitches for CSU Fullerton. Same age, same city. Noe will be signing a multi-million dollar contract next spring when he is elligible to go pro. What a tragedy if it is him.
Retired

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

What kind of people take guns to backyard bbq anyway?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Retired wrote:
What kind of people take guns to backyard bbq anyway?
Very true, like I said in my prior post, it was a low life party and low life people bring guns there. End result, someone ends up getting shot.
pancho

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Have some respect and he wasn't a gang banger he was a daddy and all that hey If this annoyed you simply don't read post on an open forum If your looking for a sympathietic shoulder to cry on lean on friends and family because as the day progresses It will only get worst Move on!
pancho

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Say It Aint So wrote:
Any word on whether the suspect is the same Noe Ramirez that pitches for CSU Fullerton. Same age, same city. Noe will be signing a multi-million dollar contract next spring when he is elligible to go pro. What a tragedy if it is him.
If it is perhaps this was a contract hit!!!
Annoyed

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Charles Bronson wrote:
Hey annoyed, what do you know???? If he wasn't a gangbanger, then what the hell was that all about??
Come on big guy.... Your nothing but a low life as well..
How the hell do I know?!?!?!?!?! How dare you????? He is like a brother to me, thats how I know. He has a family that is devestated by his passing. He has a son that has not stopped asking for his daddy. He has a wife that is beyond heart broken. And he has parents that are at the point of insanity because they lost their only son. And you have the ordasity of stating that he is a low life????? Dont judge people that you dont know and show some freaking respect
Annoyed

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

angelica johnson wrote:
Were they gang bangers? They should all be put on an old ship, towed out to sea, and left there to fend for themselves! Who takes guns to a party? Only idiots do!!!!
Dont be ignorant!! One of the victims was a family man.
Your time is coming

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Backyard parties are not what they used to be, like back in the day. These days, its like a pinball machine....who will get shot first.

Back in the day, no fights, no guns...just a good time. Pendejos these days, that get invloved with this behavior are generally from single parent homes, parents that work 2 or 3 jobs and are never home. Parents out partying themselves and dont give a ratz culo.
ana

Northridge, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
How the hell do I know?!?!?!?!?! How dare you????? He is like a brother to me, thats how I know. He has a family that is devestated by his passing. He has a son that has not stopped asking for his daddy. He has a wife that is beyond heart broken. And he has parents that are at the point of insanity because they lost their only son. And you have the ordasity of stating that he is a low life????? Dont judge people that you dont know and show some freaking respect
Don't read these comments from these ignorant people I live on adamson st and my heart goes out to you and your family it was a tragic event. these people dont know who he is and they didn't know him they aren't even worth your time my heart and prayers go out to your family and godbless
jess

Northridge, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Say It Aint So wrote:
Its not that Noe Ramirez I go to CSUF with him and he was at school today hes a good kid.
pancho

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

It's B.Y.O.B.

Bring
Your
Own
Bullet Proof Vest

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Pico Rivera News Video

•••
•••

Pico Rivera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pico Rivera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE