Next Last
JARDIN 13

United States

#25 Sep 21, 2010
Vk all day. THE GARDEN GANG DON'T PLAY....D.reaM.erS. click
Cryp

Boca Raton, FL

#26 May 5, 2011
You're a f#$$in loser like your F$%$%in boyfriend...Let me guess...you be Latino? I was gang-banging for years and it's a loser way...all your family get killed...you're just F%$%in lost...oh, by the way...if you're going to UCLA...why does your address say West Palm? Suck a .40
pico chick

Whittier, CA

#27 May 11, 2011
Pico Rivera Parent wrote:
When are you ever going to get it. Learning from experiance, I lost the father of my children because he got sucked backed into his neighborhod. He graduated from College and had a career, he was away from you all for so many years and yet he got dragged back for two months and now doing life. He didn't pull the trigger but he was there. Now none of his loser friends don't write to him or nothing. His family and I are the only ones there for him. He is suffering everyday he misses a each day with the children he loves with all his heart. He misses being a coach, doing homework and just hugging and kissing his kids. So you all better sit there and think what's more inmportant, your own family or taking someoine elses famliy member away from them. Karma does come back and you will suffer twice as hard. Also remember when you die YOU FACE GOD!! NO Neighborhood can help you then!
Im Sorry For What Your Going Thru I Know What Thats Like Ive Gone And Im Going Thru It Because Of My Brother When Will They Learn All These Neighborhood Only Are Only There When They Wanna Use Them Once Their In Jail No One Cares No One Visits Or Writes You Just See On Facebook Or Myspace Free____ If That.
silly
#28 Jul 26, 2012
rs up! str8 from prison! u no how vee do it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pico Rivera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 27 min The Real Deal 7,775
city sad budget 2 hr michael morales 1
Good times (Feb '10) 2 hr James 40
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 5 hr Brian 4,530
Romel Esmail & Bella Esmail Moore (Jun '16) 5 hr Romel Esmail 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Buck Rohde 20,926
News Deputies chases stolen car through Whittier, na... Mar 1 Lil Pack 1

Pico Rivera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pico Rivera Mortgages