Pico Rivera Shooting Leaves Victim Ho...

Pico Rivera Shooting Leaves Victim Hospitalized

There are 25 comments on the KCBS-TV Los Angeles story from Feb 4, 2006, titled Pico Rivera Shooting Leaves Victim Hospitalized. In it, KCBS-TV Los Angeles reports that:

PICO RIVERA, Calif. A man shot in Pico Rivera was hospitalized in extremely critical condition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBS-TV Los Angeles.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cousin

Orlando, FL

#1 Feb 6, 2006
RIP Dear cousin. You didn't deserve this. Who ever did this horrific act deserves the worst in life. I don't know how this person can sleep at night. You are in a better place now. An angel looking at the person who did this to you. Now all you can do is pray that this person never commits a crime like this again.
SANDRA

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2006
MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY TO YOUR FAMILY. MY NEPHEW PASSED A YEAR AGO RIP AND WE DONT KNOW WHO SHOT HIM...GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY. A CONCERNED READER
cousin

Riverside, CA

#3 Feb 6, 2006
RIP Dear cousin Edward Balderama I say you always had a smile on your face and you always where there to help your mother. The person who did the crime I pray for him because he is running with an evil spirit and he will someday pay. You did not deserve this May God take your soul into his kingdom.I love you cousin. Herman
Friend

Anaheim, CA

#4 Feb 9, 2006
RIP EDDIE. Absolutely no way you deserved this. One of the nicest, most down-to-earth person i've ever met. You had so much to live for, and it sucks to know that i will never be able to speak with you again. May God bless you and your family. You will be missed!
friend

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2006
RIP EDDIE my deepest sympathies for your family I can not believe that this happened i wish we could turn back time and bring you back May God bless you and your family
Cousin- I need to know

Orlando, FL

#6 Feb 15, 2006
Please whoever has any information on my cousin's death CONTACT me. I need to know.
[email protected]

Thank you
Hater of Crime

Santa Clara, CA

#7 Aug 12, 2006
Cousin wrote:
RIP Dear cousin. You didn't deserve this. Who ever did this horrific act deserves the worst in life. I don't know how this person can sleep at night. You are in a better place now. An angel looking at the person who did this to you. Now all you can do is pray that this person never commits a crime like this again.
If you were a Gang member I am Glad...But If you weren't my deepest sympathy's !
Pico Rivera parent

Norwalk, CA

#8 Feb 26, 2007
cousin wrote:
RIP Dear cousin Edward Balderama I say you always had a smile on your face and you always where there to help your mother. The person who did the crime I pray for him because he is running with an evil spirit and he will someday pay. You did not deserve this May God take your soul into his kingdom.I love you cousin. Herman
Just wondering if your cousin graduated 91 from El Rancho. I remember I had an Eddie with the same last name and he ran track. Very sweet guy
PICO N

Oceanside, CA

#9 May 25, 2007
NEW PICK ALL SICK
OLD PICK

Torrance, CA

#10 May 31, 2007
PICO VIEJO
DONT TRIP

San Bernardino, CA

#11 Aug 14, 2007
OLD SIDE BABY.
REST IN PEACE VIOLENT LOCO...
VPNR

Arcadia, CA

#12 Aug 22, 2007
You know who controls all of pico its the NUEVO siders, Puras viejas anit about nada.
Pico resident

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#13 Dec 4, 2007
PHhhuuuUCK YOUR GANG
Bikerbabe562

Pahrump, NV

#16 Jun 28, 2009
Hater of Crime wrote:
<quoted text>If you were a Gang member I am Glad...But If you weren't my deepest sympathy's !
You sick Jerk!!! He was a human being a son, a brother,cousin,grandson,a person who did not deserve this what does it matter if he was a gang member or not,I personally did not know him but my god man... You are going to hell my friend.You are pure evil!I do beleive in Karma and I hope no one close to you passes away cause you do not want to feel the same pain these people are feeling!
THE LORD SEES ALL

Pico Rivera, CA

#17 Jun 28, 2009
TO ALL: fOR THE LORD SEES ALL WHO DO GOOD AND DO EVIL, "VENGEANCE IS THE LORDS" WE SHOULD NOT BE RAGE BUD SADDEN FOR THOSE WHOS LIVES WILL NEVER CHANGE. IF THE LORD WAS HERE TODAY AND MIRICLES WOULD HAPPEN. "STILL" PEOPLE WOULD NOT BELIVE. ALL WHO BELIVE IN GOD, OR JESUS WHAT DOES THE DASH REPESENT 1960-2009 THE DASH - IS THE LEGASY YOU LEAVE, "YOU WILL BE JUDGE BY GOD/JESUS WHAT YOU DID, YOU MOMMY WILL NOT BE THERE TO HOLD YOUR HAND!!!YOUR GANGBANGER FRIEND WILL NOT BE THEIR EITHER!!!!! THE ONLY ONE WILL BE YOU AND GOD. TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND!!!!! GROW UP!!!! ERRRRRRRR I AM SO MAD AT PEOPLE THAT SHOUT OUT THERE GANGS THEIR SIGNS, THEIR ....... WHATEVER!!!! IN THE END EVERYTHING IS LEFT BEHIND. PEOPLE ARE AFFECTED, WE HAVE MORE PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD, "WE HAVE OUR SOLDIERS "FIGHTING" FOR OUR FREEDOM. AND A SOME NON-SENSE PERSON IS OUT TO DESTROY MANY LIVES. YOU WANT TO FIGHT WITH WEAPONS, JOIN THE MILITARY,GET OFF YOU BUTT AND JOIN!!!!!!
South Central Survivor

Simi Valley, CA

#18 Jun 29, 2009
You dirty no good wanna be human being ! May you pay for what you did to these people that were at a FUNDRAISER ! you have no balls ! You are a VIEJA ! if you're not, step up to the plate ! Mainline it ! You won't cause you have no Balls! you did this in a drive by ! You are a disgraceful piece of DOGSHIT ! Hopefully the same happens to someone you LOVE !Be a man & make the call ! May you not be able to sleep till you do ! Punk Chavala !
South Central Survivor

Simi Valley, CA

#19 Jun 29, 2009
assasins HA HA YOU AINT NO ASSASINS ! ITS CALLED COWWARDS !BUNCH OF STUPID ILLITERATE FUUUKKEN CHAVALA WANNA BE GANG MEMBERS !WANNA BE BAD GO TO PRISON WHERE YOU BELONG !NO GOOD PIECES OF SHIT !I WISH THEY NUKED ALL OF YOU ! THE WORLD WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT YOU ! ASSASIN ON THIS BEAAATCHES
Noneya

Kalaheo, HI

#21 Jun 29, 2009
Hater of Crime wrote:
<quoted text>If you were a Gang member I am Glad...But If you weren't my deepest sympathy's !
You're an idiot, "Hater of crime". How dare you say you're happy about someone's loss. Eat a fat one jackass.
Concerned

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Jul 4, 2009
All you gangbangs are starting crap to look for an excuse to go to prison to get it up the ass. You can come out the closet without having to go to jail. All involved in shooting this inocint people are true ladies. Tell your parents to get off welfare and educate your younger siblings so they don't turn out to be dump asses like you. You make Hispanics look bad!
flat lander

West Covina, CA

#23 Sep 28, 2009
met these socalled brown assasins recently at a party, you vatos are lames!rejects from other pico varrios. arent you the vatos that killed some grandma a couple years back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pico Rivera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 min Just Saying 9,877
News High Rents and Increased Evictions Inspire "Day... 41 min Kinder and Gentle... 1
What About Cupchoy and Cardenas? 44 min Kinder and Gentle... 6
do away 56 min it dont matter 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 58 min Not who you think 34,487
Producing Hip Hop and Rap (Nov '13) 1 hr Check it out 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Dudley 21,296

Pico Rivera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pico Rivera Mortgages