Montebello school board member's camp...

Montebello school board member's campaign consulting firm was suspe...

There are 16 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Aug 30, 2010, titled Montebello school board member's campaign consulting firm was suspe.... In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

A campaign consulting firm owned by a school board member has never filed California tax returns, according to the state franchise tax board.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Mtb 90640

Montebello, CA

#1 Aug 31, 2010
What a dummy/ All those Chacons are idiots. No education, no ethics, just corrupt. Who does Hector Chacon rub shoulders with? You guessed it, Bill Molinari.
I think this thing with Hector is just the tip of the ice berg. I heard he's been involved in alot of illegal stuff with the school district.
Blinkie

Pico Rivera, CA

#2 Aug 31, 2010
Mtb 90640 wrote:
What a dummy/ All those Chacons are idiots. No education, no ethics, just corrupt. Who does Hector Chacon rub shoulders with? You guessed it, Bill Molinari.
I think this thing with Hector is just the tip of the ice berg. I heard he's been involved in alot of illegal stuff with the school district.
Only $46,415.39 over a ten year period...highly doubt that is fraud and it is a paper work error.
MUSD

Montebello, CA

#3 Aug 31, 2010
He lives across the street from MHS and never visits the campus. All he is worried about is Bell Gardens. MUSD is a mess, my neighbor who works there said they spent thousands of dollars from a grant putting in security cameras at Montebello HS. The cameras work great but they did not purchase the recording software. OUR TAX DOLLARS!!
Trash Talk

Irvine, CA

#4 Aug 31, 2010
Is he a Subchapter-S corporation and paying his taxes personally.
Did his corporation make a net profit or pay all the income out in expenses and salaries?
As was said- no enforcement is likely
Blinke needs to verify his sources and then go to the DA
I hear lots of people "hear things".
In south montebello residents case it's "voices"
a clarification

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Aug 31, 2010
Mr. Chacon is one of the best and level headed superintendents there is. He is well respected. The original company which had no business for years and should have officially been closed is the one being written about. Yawn, it's a slow day for the reporter.
Mtbo Res

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 31, 2010
Obviously, you are not too smart. Mr. Chacon is NOT a superintendent you buffoon. He's a board member. Big difference!
a clarification wrote:
Mr. Chacon is one of the best and level headed superintendents there is. He is well respected. The original company which had no business for years and should have officially been closed is the one being written about. Yawn, it's a slow day for the reporter.
Pescado

Alhambra, CA

#7 Sep 2, 2010
I wish the media would spend some time looking at the City of Commerce with Hector's half brother Hugo Argumedo. Commerce councilman Robert Fierro was rencently arrested by the FBI. It's not just the city of Bell that is dirty in the area.
Mary Espinosa

United States

#8 Sep 2, 2010
what is so dirty about forgetting to report your taxes when you first open a business. There is know fraud aginst that, and as far as the city of Commerce goes. His half brother does not even have the three votes needed to make things happen in that city of Commerce some of the negative comments and nonsence must be from haters.When people write nasty things about someone thats probably the way they must feel about themselves.
THESAULSTER

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Sep 2, 2010
Mary Espinosa wrote:
what is so dirty about forgetting to report your taxes when you first open a business. There is know fraud aginst that, and as far as the city of Commerce goes. His half brother does not even have the three votes needed to make things happen in that city of Commerce some of the negative comments and nonsence must be from haters.When people write nasty things about someone thats probably the way they must feel about themselves.
They probably worked in Bell.
Pescado

Alhambra, CA

#10 Sep 3, 2010
City of Commerce council and certain members of MUSD board work together for their own self interests. The FBI is trying to get to the bottom of it in Commerce. They are elected politicians, it okay to discuss facts. Had more people done that the situation in Bell probably would not have happened.
Not So Slim Shady

Alhambra, CA

#11 Sep 5, 2010
"advised to do business under a fictitious name filing", also suspened in 2002 by the Secretary of State, and check out the mentioned California Citizens for Good Government.
http://www.campaignmoney.com/political/527/ca...
Smells Real Funny

Alhambra, CA

#12 Sep 12, 2010
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/san-gabriel...

Quantum, California Citizens for Good Government, did they or did they not pay Chachon. He is in trouble for not paying tax on the money but according to the campaign money website Yolanda never spent or made anything.
mexico

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Oct 20, 2010
hey guys, i just got a email.
it saids that he is from the mexican mafi.
huuuuuuuuuu
he doest even know how to speack spanish.

get over with the gangster mentality.

stop the coruption at MUSD
mexico

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Oct 20, 2010
Mtb 90640 wrote:
yes,
they need to stop using the student's money.
musd

Montebello, CA

#15 Oct 20, 2010
THESAULSTER wrote:
<quoted text>They probably worked in Bell.
no they work for MUSD and earn a great salary.
employee

Westminster, CA

#16 Oct 22, 2010
I heard Mr. Chacon also got his B.A. by having someone else do his term papers... what can you expect from someone with no ethics????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pico Rivera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barrels removed from Clinton land contained hum... 2 hr Pedersta 1
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 4 hr Rick 1,906
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr You phartsz 33,204
Johnny Depp 6 hr BestRedVest 5
News Suspect in Soquel murder makes first court appe... (Aug '10) 6 hr 831caligurl 46
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 hr LMSA2 8,861
Hadjinian abuses use of Fire services 14 hr happy hopper 7

Pico Rivera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pico Rivera Mortgages