Pickerington woman on crusade to help...

Pickerington woman on crusade to help area's homeless children

There are 3 comments on the ThisWeek Community Newspapers story from Aug 3, 2011, titled Pickerington woman on crusade to help area's homeless children. In it, ThisWeek Community Newspapers reports that:

Laurie Juhl founded Seeds for the Soul, a nonprofit organization that provides clothing, school supplies, books and toys to homeless children and their families.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThisWeek Community Newspapers.

Carole Franz

Wapakoneta, OH

#1 Aug 4, 2011
What a wonderful thing Laurie and her group are doing; reaching out to the homeless and poor is giving of oneself. She truly is inspiring and hopefully we all can get nvolved and follow her by finding someone or some cause to foster. It is in giving that we receive and I do believe that wholeheartedly.
Lynn

Roscommon, MI

#2 Aug 4, 2011
Wow, Laurie--so proud of you. I hope that this article brings even more exposure to your organization so you can make even more of a difference to others (especially with school and cold weather just around the corner!) You are an inspiration to us all.
Stuart

United States

#3 Aug 21, 2011
Laurie,
You are the best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pickerington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Japanese or Korean massage parlor? 27 min snarky anarchy 2
Vanity Gentleman's club or Scores ? 29 min snarky anarchy 7
Ramadan, Does Anyone Understand It? 34 min snarky anarchy 15
A taste of their own 43 min Radical Hindu Baker 259
News Man sentenced to 25 years for sexually exploiti... May '17 Reality 3
News Growing Amazon operations already employing mor... Apr '17 They cannot kill ... 3
John k snow and angela durham- dreier Mar '17 Michelle1976 1

Pickerington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pickerington Mortgages