|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the problem with that? Why is "Under God" different than "Under Allah?"
There is no Allah. It was invented 700 years after Christ and 3000 years after the God of Abraham.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It always amazes me that people like you can't understand that justified anger properly directed at those criminals who covered for child molesters is not "Catholic bashing".
woof
Of course it is. You blame all Catholics as participants in the coverup.

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the problem with that? Why is "Under God" different than "Under Allah?"
Because Muhammad was a pedophile polygamist warlord, Jesus was not

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And where the powers that be will move them around to find new prey.
"[the] rate of sexual abuse among public school teachers is 10 times higher than that of priests."

http://www.wnyc.org/blogs/wnyc-news-blog/2011...

And the taxpayer-funded powers that be routinely fail to report; transfer them to new schools; or, pay them for years and years to sit in a room alone.

It amazes me that people like you bash Catholic offenders...while ignoring the larger problem.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it is. You blame all Catholics as participants in the coverup.
You think I do. I don't. I blame the hierarchy who to this day resists telling the truth for fear of liability and damaging the institution.

I blame you for being an arrogant boor who gives others in your club a bad name.

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I do. I don't. I blame the hierarchy who to this day resists telling the truth for fear of liability and damaging the institution.
I blame you for being an arrogant boor who gives others in your club a bad name.
woof
BS. I've seen your posts over the past year trashing the average parishioners.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>BS. I've seen your posts over the past year trashing the average parishioners.
Really?

So you didn't notice that every time the parishoner was you?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

<quoted text>Of course it is. You blame all Catholics as participants in the coverup.
Really?? Are feeling a little transferred guilt or something today Paco?

Its interesting how you can read other people's minds, don't you think?

woof

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
No one respects the institution, not even the institution.

The scandal will tar them for the next thousand years
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

<quoted text>You obviously have no kids.
Wrong again.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

<quoted text>You were the one who said all the Eagle Scouts you met were gay. Basically, I was taking a roundabout way of making you look like the fool you are.
Mission accomplished.
Wrong again. I was implying nothing negative about them being gay. Just a fact. It is as relevant as their eye color. Astronauts can't be gay? Now, who exposed who as being the fool? You are so easy.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
So you didn't notice that every time the parishoner was you?
woof
I'm a convenient representative for you.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>There is no Allah. It was invented 700 years after Christ and 3000 years after the God of Abraham.
There is no God. It was invented thousands of years after Zeus.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
"[the] rate of sexual abuse among public school teachers is 10 times higher than that of priests."
http://www.wnyc.org/blogs/wnyc-news-blog/2011...
And the taxpayer-funded powers that be routinely fail to report; transfer them to new schools; or, pay them for years and years to sit in a room alone.
It amazes me that people like you bash Catholic offenders...while ignoring the larger problem.
It amazes me that you can tie your own shoes.

From the comments section of the blog you cite:

Ann from New England

Dolan's figures are confusing. New York state reports about 218,000 public school teachers in the state. With 78 abuse cases, that comes to .04% of teachers.

Comparing abuse by priests to public school teachers is a misleading numbers game. There are 41,000 diocesan and religious order priests in the US.

There are 3.2 million public school teachers nationwide. One would expect far more teachers to be involved than priests.

This comparison also overlooks important distinctions. Rarely is a public school teacher regarded as a God-like figure as priests certainly have been. The secrecy the church maintains by refusing to release documents to the public is a battle that goes to the US Supreme Court, and still bishops find creative ways to circumvent court orders.

Public agencies have far superior accountability to the public over Catholic dioceses: in budgetary matters, in reporting crimes, in making documents available, for example.

Dolan needs to stop whining about discrimination, stop minimizing by saying "we are not the only ones," and face squarely his own and the church's culpability for criminally endangering children.

If he's all for disclosure, why doesn't he post the names of all credibly accused priests on the archdiocesan website?

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? Are feeling a little transferred guilt or something today Paco?
Its interesting how you can read other people's minds, don't you think?
woof
I have nothing to feel guilty for, the same way the taxpayers in California don't:

A district-wide audit published in November found that many allegations of sexual misconduct by teachers went unreported, according to The Los Angeles Times.
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1yTgj )
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/24/los-ang...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Muhammad was a pedophile polygamist warlord, Jesus was not
Says who? I bet he ripped off a piece of juvenile ass when Mary Magdalene wasn't looking. Jesus's representatives today sure are pedophiles. What has he done about that?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. I was implying nothing negative about them being gay. Just a fact. It is as relevant as their eye color. Astronauts can't be gay? Now, who exposed who as being the fool? You are so easy.
Of course you were, by ridiculing them. You leftist tools are always the ones crying about "bullying."
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I'm a convenient representative for you.
Wow...That is quite an ego you have Paco. You may wish to get it checked out by a professional equipped with a DSM IV or V.

Sounds like its a weeeeee bit outta whack.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

<quoted text>BS. I've seen your posts over the past year trashing the average parishioners.
I blame the parishioners. They welcome the new pedoohiles into their parishes and take communion from them. When they rape their children, they demand they move on to a new flock of victims without providing any warning. The rape of those children is on the souls of all of those parishioners who didn't have the courage and character to make it stop.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of1,095
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pickerington Discussions

Search the Pickerington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 2 hr Oliver Canterberry 75
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 4 hr Da juDge 1,919
Many Voters Say Obama Lies 5 hr Zoe Regen 6
Al Qaeda large gathering got away: Another Obam... 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 3
Bored.. Is there anything fun to do in the even... 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 3
State University Wants to be "Less White" 5 hr Big Johnson 34
Police: East side man posed as cop, tried to ra... 6 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pickerington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pickerington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance