Posted in the Pickerington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1 Feb 1, 2013
http://twitchy.com/2013/02/01/contraception-m...

I have a feeling he knew that he would be facing a slapdown from the courts...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2 Feb 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
http://twitchy.com/2013/02/01/ contraception-mandate-obama-ad ministration-turns-its-back-on -the-sandra-fluke-crowd/
I have a feeling he knew that he would be facing a slapdown from the courts...
That, or in an effort to be responsive to the concerns of the religious institutions objecting, he reached a compromise.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That, or in an effort to be responsive to the concerns of the religious institutions objecting, he reached a compromise.
Or, he won the election and doesn't need the angry leftist female ditzes like Sandra Fluke anymore.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Or, he won the election and doesn't need the angry leftist female ditzes like Sandra Fluke anymore.
But he made them happy too. Why can't you just say "thank you?"
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>Or, he won the election and doesn't need the angry leftist female ditzes like Sandra Fluke anymore.
And by the way, that "female ditz" is better educated than you and has done more in her short life to make the world a better place than you. You should have some respect.

Hilliard, OH

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way, that "female ditz" is better educated than you and has done more in her short life to make the world a better place than you. You should have some respect.
She has more education than me. That's where it ends.

Hilliard, OH

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you often say thank you to people who threaten you then don't follow through because they got what they wanted by other means?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>She has more education than me. That's where it ends.
More and better education. And it is obvious from your opinions shared here, you don't have a compassionate nor charitable bone in your body.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#9 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>Do you often say thank you to people who threaten you then don't follow through because they got what they wanted by other means?
I say thank you to people who listen to my grievance and then figure out a way to accomplish their objective while alleviating my concern.

Hilliard, OH

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
More and better education. And it is obvious from your opinions shared here, you don't have a compassionate nor charitable bone in your body.
No, more education, period. And her BA is worthless in the real world, aside from being an earned prerequisite to grad school. Feminist, Gender & Sexuality Studies...what a major. More like a joke.
I, like most people, tend to be rather selective when it comes to compassion and charity. I've seen zero from you here, but I assume you exercise those traits in other areas. Most of is do.

Hilliard, OH

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I say thank you to people who listen to my grievance and then figure out a way to accomplish their objective while alleviating my concern.
You say thank you to those who pick a fight, threaten you, and then back off for totally unrelated reasons?
That makes you an insecure doormat.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#12 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>You say thank you to those who pick a fight, threaten you, and then back off for totally unrelated reasons?
That makes you an insecure doormat.
That's not what I said, now is it?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#13 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>No, more education, period. And her BA is worthless in the real world, aside from being an earned prerequisite to grad school. Feminist, Gender & Sexuality Studies...what a major. More like a joke.
I, like most people, tend to be rather selective when it comes to compassion and charity. I've seen zero from you here, but I assume you exercise those traits in other areas. Most of is do.
When did Colby join the Ivy League? And in this case, more education results in better educated. She possesses an advanced degree. You have a mere bachelors. You should show her some respect.

Hilliard, OH

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I said, now is it?
Of course it is.

Hilliard, OH

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Colby join the Ivy League? And in this case, more education results in better educated. She possesses an advanced degree. You have a mere bachelors. You should show her some respect.
Colby, like Amherst, is referred to as a "Little Ivy," comparable in many ways to the Ivy League.
I agree, she has a JD. But that's the extend of her "superiority" when it come to education. Her BA major is a joke.
Let's see...GW Bush has a graduate degree from an Ivy League school. Mitt Romney has a JD from the same school. How much respect do you show them?
hmm hmm hmm

Columbus, OH

#16 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>No, more education, period. And her BA is worthless in the real world, aside from being an earned prerequisite to grad school. Feminist, Gender & Sexuality Studies...what a major. More like a joke.
Not everyone can have a Doctor of Topix degree like you.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#17 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>Colby, like Amherst, is referred to as a "Little Ivy," comparable in many ways to the Ivy League.
I agree, she has a JD. But that's the extend of her "superiority" when it come to education. Her BA major is a joke.
Let's see...GW Bush has a graduate degree from an Ivy League school. Mitt Romney has a JD from the same school. How much respect do you show them?
It is referred to Little Ivy league because it is inferior to the Ivy League.

Regarding Bush and Romney, by your definition, I have a superior education to Bush and an equal education with Romney. I would never refer to either of them as "ditzes."
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#18 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>Of course it is.
I suppose to a person of your arrested intellect, it is.

Hilliard, OH

#19 Feb 1, 2013
hmm hmm hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone can have a Doctor of Topix degree like you.
I have to keep changing the name of the diploma.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#20 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you didn't read the link.

Not everyone got the exemption.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pickerington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 21 min Pope Che Reagan C... 54
President Ebola 22 min Male 669
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 55 min Male 3,962
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 1 hr They cannot kill ... 24
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 1 hr d pantz 118
Ebola in America 13 hr Oliver Canterbury 10
Woman Behind Columbus Ebola Hoax Faces $2,800 Bill 14 hr Oliver Canterbury 4
Pickerington Dating
Find my Match

Pickerington Jobs