is EASTON TOWN CENTER GOING DOWNHILL?

is EASTON TOWN CENTER GOING DOWNHILL?

Posted in the Pickerington Forum

uncle ernie

Lewis Center, OH

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Just came back to Columbus Ohio was away for a while, came back to Easton and it was on a Saturday and cant believe how bad the Station building that has AMC theatres and other businesses is, saw teenage hood kids running around causing trouble and even white kids causing trouble. Whats happening with Wexners dream of a shopping mall that has really gone bad? Is Wexner going to deal with this problem and have more columbus cops there and add more security guards? Folks this has got to get under control, I have even heard black folks talk how concerned they are for the safety. Bad enough AMC is there and how they dont care as long as you spend your hard earned money there thats all they care about. I feel that amc is the problem attracting hoodlums and trashy people to the theatre. Maybe eliminate cota from going to easto after 5 pm would help.
amazed

New York, NY

#2 Jul 23, 2012
You rascist jerk. Move out of the 19th century and join us in the modern world. Just because a teenager's skin is a certain color does not make him a threat. It is only a threat to your idiotic and prejudiced view of the world. You would be better off not going to Easton anymore. I am sure that there is a KKK meeting somewhere where you would feel right at home.
Wally

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Oct 31, 2012
The problem is that the hoodlums are being bused in by Columbus Transit. You can shop in any of the stores outside the main Easton complex and there are no problems. Eliminate the bus route and eliminate the problem.
Funny

Canal Winchester, OH

#4 Jan 17, 2016
Easton has really went downhill. It's all of the Canadians that just hang out there. But it is on the bus route so what would you expect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pickerington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 100 42 min MarkJ- 30
What Does Russia Have on Donald Trump? 2 hr Trump in over his... 42
List of Trump Accomplishments for "We the People" 3 hr waste of time 6
MS-13 is a Threat to America 4 hr BIzzyBee 8
BBB sentenced to 4 plus yrs😝 4 hr Chief 12
America Held Hostage Day 96 5 hr Just saying 76
Vote "YES" If You Want To See trump's Taxes. 5 hr Just asking 38

Pickerington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance