Gun Control Under Obama

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#3713 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right? With all you wingnuts against him, he still recieved more than 50% of the vote.
With some assistance from the media and quite a few precinct bosses.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#3714 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely unnecessary BS.
Yet it happened. It should have been done for both, or neither.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#3715 Feb 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who this "Wilson" is you are referring to, but I'm guessing its some talking head popular with the angry white male crowd.
Once again, I guess your concept of "self determination" must not extend to people who don't think like you do.
That's pretty pathetic.
woof
Woodrow Wilson

He invented the concept of "self-determination of peoples", its why we entered World War I, "to make the world safe for democracy"

There are Serbs in Kosovo, self-determination was found to "not apply" to them, but was found to apply to the Muslims.

When Perry made an offhand comment a few years ago about Texas independence, he was called "the most dangerous man in America"

When some D officials in Pima County Arizona wanted to become a new state, no one batted an eye. Same as when a movement started in Vermont during GWB's presidency to go independent or join Canada, because they thought we were "imperialistic"

People choosing to live in suburbs is called "racist" by some leftists on this forum, and in only one state has anyone suggested taking away "home rule" from bankrupt jurisdictions, which is not a violation of self-determination, because of Dillon Rule (surely as a lawyer you know what that is)

Everytime I hear the phrase "white flight" I see it as leftists conspiring to remove the self-government of the suburbs and place them back under the control of the urban machine.

Because you don't believe in self-determination for us, I've never said I oppose your side running cities into the ground, even states.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#3716 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that there is a solid majority that supports the President and a fractured minority that doesn't. It will be that way for a long time. Enjoy.
"A long time"? How quickly you forget Richard Nixon, who garnered 61% of the vote in his reelection only to be run out on a rail 20 months later.
Things can change in an instant.

Ivy League-ISIS

#3717 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that there is a solid majority that supports the President and a fractured minority that doesn't. It will be that way for a long time. Enjoy.
There could be states splitting off soon, by the end of the decade,(50/50 chance a few leave)

Scotland wants out of the UK so it never again has to be under a "right-wing" government.

Why should the south be denied what their cousins in Scotland will get the chance to do?

I already know your answer...

Ivy League-ISIS

#3718 Feb 1, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly. It's about time that Mahony pays. Just like Bernie Law is paying, permanently exiled from this country.
The illegal coddler?

Deport him to Mexico...

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#3719 Feb 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anyone who belongs to an ethnic based club, not named NAACP.
I do. Sons of Italy and Ancient Order of Hibernians. But I doubt if any are under the age of 60.

Ivy League-ISIS

#3720 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>I do. And none of the generations born here after 1960 refer to themselves in a hyphenated manner.
I know a lib around my age, that had a campaign button that said "Irish Americans for Obama"

He's never been to Ireland...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3721 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know any Irish or Italian Americans?
Would a caucasian immigrant from Africa be classified as African-American?

Didn't think so.
Adif understanding

United States

#3722 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely unnecessary BS.
What makes you think that? You do knows McCain was born in a foreign hospital in a foreign country right?

Ivy League-ISIS

#3723 Feb 1, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Would a caucasian immigrant from Africa be classified as African-American?
Didn't think so.
Rhodesia...shall one day be taken back...for keeps...

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#3724 Feb 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lib around my age, that had a campaign button that said "Irish Americans for Obama"
He would have loved the IRA...none of those Democrats had ever been to Ireland, either.

Ivy League-ISIS

#3725 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>"A long time"? How quickly you forget Richard Nixon, who garnered 61% of the vote in his reelection only to be run out on a rail 20 months later.
Things can change in an instant.
If not for Lodge, Daley and LBJ, he would have been President in 1960, signed the Civil Rights Act, and the right would have controlled this country since then...
Adif understanding

United States

#3726 Feb 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lot of idiots who voted for Obama. It doesn't make their actions while trying to do so correct. I pissed one of them off this year. He sat on the couch getting high until the news started showing results then remembered he didn't vote yet. He called asking for a ride to the polling place and I told him no- they would be closed by the time I got him there. He drove himself and barely made it in time..

Ivy League-ISIS

#3727 Feb 1, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>I know a lot of idiots who voted for Obama. It doesn't make their actions while trying to do so correct. I pissed one of them off this year. He sat on the couch getting high until the news started showing results then remembered he didn't vote yet. He called asking for a ride to the polling place and I told him no- they would be closed by the time I got him there. He drove himself and barely made it in time..
I know plenty of people who are actually fairly intelligent and knew that Obama was "acting stupidly" with regard to spending and entitlements, but they hated the Republicans for being "racist" and "theocratic" that they voted D.

It always amazes me how much hatred for Christianity and love of abortion is present in this country.

Ivy League-ISIS

#3728 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>He would have loved the IRA...none of those Democrats had ever been to Ireland, either.
My paternal grandfather came over here and laundered money back to them, my great uncle was a part-timer for them in the political wing Sinn Fein.

JFK was a hero to them, he voted straight D until his alcoholism got him in the 80s. I have one uncle on my paternal side that's as right-wing as I am, the rest are either ambivalent or Ds, he isn't a blood relative.

Peter King was also a fan of the IRA, but he is a virtual D anyways.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#3729 Feb 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
My paternal grandfather came over here and laundered money back to them, my great uncle was a part-timer for them in the political wing Sinn Fein.
JFK was a hero to them, he voted straight D until his alcoholism got him in the 80s. I have one uncle on my paternal side that's as right-wing as I am, the rest are either ambivalent or Ds, he isn't a blood relative.
Peter King was also a fan of the IRA, but he is a virtual D anyways.
King's saving grace is his opposition to Muzzies.

Ivy League-ISIS

#3730 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>King's saving grace is his opposition to Muzzies.
Sam Harris does too, but he'd put all of us in gas chambers
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#3731 Feb 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Any Irish? Yes I do know some extended relatives over there.
Italian-Americans, yes I know a guy who immigrated from Italy back in the 70s.
Then you know that this post,
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
And therefore most Americans feel no need to self-identify with a hyphenated descriptor, which should be reserved for foreign-born.
is bullshit.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#3732 Feb 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anyone who belongs to an ethnic based club, not named NAACP.
I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pickerington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 58 min over 20 years 1,315
Is Donald Trump Campaign Falling Apart? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 86
News Clinton, in Columbus speech today, to slam Trum... 2 hr --Lucifer-- 77
News Air Quality Alert Issued For June 25 in Central... 5 hr d pants 3
Puffy's Roofing Nail Emporium 5 hr d pants 23
News Despite tragedy, Columbus Pride festival prepar... Jun 20 Oliver Canterberry 9
News Rib Fest cookin' up 10th year May 27 cm punk 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pickerington Mortgages