why does women give their children up for a man

Posted in the Phyllis Forum

ladybug

Pikeville, KY

#1 Dec 7, 2009
why does women give their children up for a man .women will throw their children down because the man doesnt want them sad isnt what do u think would you give yours up not i.
a child that knows

Columbia, SC

#2 Dec 8, 2009
well these day a woman wants a man anytime before she wants her child unless she can get a welfare check and then they will keep them unless she has to chose the child or man and then the child is the one that has to go and i have always wonder what i did so bad that my mother could;nt love me but now i have kids of my own and i could never let my kids go if anyone went it would be the man but i had to comment of this and as time goes by u have time to think and wonder if u could have done something. would she have kept u and let him go but .but now i am grown and will never know
ladybug

Pikeville, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2009
a child that knows wrote:
well these day a woman wants a man anytime before she wants her child unless she can get a welfare check and then they will keep them unless she has to chose the child or man and then the child is the one that has to go and i have always wonder what i did so bad that my mother could;nt love me but now i have kids of my own and i could never let my kids go if anyone went it would be the man but i had to comment of this and as time goes by u have time to think and wonder if u could have done something. would she have kept u and let him go but .but now i am grown and will never know
thank you my mom gave me up at the age of 12 iv been on my owe i have children of my mine and grandbabies that she dont know but i know iv raise mine .these women that choose a man over their children have to live with it .i often wonder do the think about what they have done how do they sleep at night

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 6, 2010
ladybug wrote:
why does women give their children up for a man .women will throw their children down because the man doesnt want them sad isnt what do u think would you give yours up not i.
i dont know lisa why dont you call mom and ask her... i know this is you..we have talked about this way to many times..i have thought about doing the same.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 6, 2010
a child that knows wrote:
junebug like i told lisa just call mom and ask i know i have thought about it many many many times...
imaangel

Ten Mile, TN

#6 Mar 8, 2010
I don't see how anybody could give up their children up for a man, there isn't a pecker out here, even if it was made out of gold that would make me walk off and leave mine, Men are like women their a dime a dozen, children are like a precious jewel.

Location hidden

#7 Mar 8, 2010
the last post has to be from junebug cause look at the other post or it could be from lisa. got you all figured out.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phyllis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raccoon Removal In Raccoon (Jan '14) 5 hr Lukiaa 5
ABDays2015 8 hr rocky 26
how to find out if someone is on house arrest 8 hr apple 1
EC town pharmacy (Aug '14) 13 hr Becky 170
elizabeth Bennett missing 13 hr Patty 43
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 17 hr cowboy 712
Wet or Dry Will the City Die? (Apr '09) 17 hr Tammany Hall 30
More from around the web

Phyllis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]