Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
B Clinton

West Mifflin, PA

#56741 Mar 24, 2014
Winning is better than losing and I would prefer that the Democrats retain control of the Senate. But if the GOP wins the Senate--and holds the House--it will likely guarantee a Republican loss for the White House in 2016. Tea crazed congress members will take over the leadership in both houses and they will delight in passing legislation to thrill the Conservative base but frighten independents, women, minorities and young people. Once people understand things like the Ryan Budget, the Republican plans to destroy Social Security and Medicare Hillary Clinton's already solid chance to win the White House will be rock solid.
All this guarantees is two years of gridlock. They won't have a 2/3 majority to overturn the veto wave that will have to come.
IMO congress approval rating is something like 10% approval rating.
If the GOP takes both houses , Paul Ryan and his cronies would want to revamp Social Security and Medicare, something he and Romney ran on in 2012, that went over like a lead balloon. Thus giving Hillary a bigger door to walk though.
Hillary will still have the backing of women, younger voters, blacks, immigrants, etc. to win the Whitehouse in 2016.
There just isn't enough of older white guys to vote in a Republican President.
There is no one out there that can beat Hillary, and if using Benghazi scandal and Whitewater the mud throwing is not going to stick.
Quid Pro Quo

Crownsville, MD

#56743 Mar 24, 2014
Six-time Obama voter’s group received Obama administration grant
03/24/2014

The woman who admitted to voting for President Barack Obama six times worked for and sat on the board of a group that received an Obama administration Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) grant.

Melowese Richardson admitted in 2013 to voting six times for Obama’s re-election while working as a poll worker in Hamilton County, Ohio. Initially convicted on state voter fraud charges and sentenced to five years in prison, Richardson served eight months before the George Soros-funded Ohio Justice and Policy Center helped lessen her sentence to probation. Richardson appeared last week at a rally with some Ohio Democrats and Al Sharpton, who publicly gave her a hug.

Richardson worked for and sat on the board of a Cincinnati-based environmental activist group called Communities United for Action, which received an EPA grant and attended a conference with former Obama administration Labor Secretary Hilda Solis.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/24/six-time-ob...
Putin

Erie, PA

#56744 Mar 24, 2014
Quid Pro Quo wrote:
Six-time Obama voter’s group received Obama administration grant
03/24/2014
The woman who admitted to voting for President Barack Obama six times worked for and sat on the board of a group that received an Obama administration Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) grant.
Melowese Richardson admitted in 2013 to voting six times for Obama’s re-election while working as a poll worker in Hamilton County, Ohio. Initially convicted on state voter fraud charges and sentenced to five years in prison, Richardson served eight months before the George Soros-funded Ohio Justice and Policy Center helped lessen her sentence to probation. Richardson appeared last week at a rally with some Ohio Democrats and Al Sharpton, who publicly gave her a hug.
Richardson worked for and sat on the board of a Cincinnati-based environmental activist group called Communities United for Action, which received an EPA grant and attended a conference with former Obama administration Labor Secretary Hilda Solis.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/24/six-time-ob...
This is why Dems are so against voter id laws.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#56745 Mar 24, 2014
Please Just Leave wrote:
The Washington Times
----------
Michelle Obama’s China trip taxing hotel employees:‘We can’t wait for this to be over’
March 22, 2014
Employees at the Chinese hotel hosting the first family are reportedly “fed up” with the Obama’s high-maintenance antics, and say they can’t wait for them to leave.
Staff workers at the Westin Beijing Chaoyang hotel told the Daily Mail that First lady Michelle Obama, her mother and two daughters have apparently outstayed their welcome. They have been staying in the $8,350-pre-night presidential suite in Beijing since Thursday.
According to one concierge staff member, the Obama women have inconvenienced “pretty much everyone” and the first lady’s mother, Marian Robinson, has been “barking at the staff” since she arrived.
“We can’t wait for this to be over, to tell you the truth,” the staffer told the Daily Mail.“We entertain many important people here, but this has been, I think very different.”
Hahaha. "One concierge at the hotel." Hilarious. Why do all of you dumbasses ONLY post bullshit from idiot blogs?

They all read like the control panel on the SS Teabag. It's just sad.
T Korbut

Philadelphia, PA

#56748 Mar 24, 2014
Darned dems!
Lying Dems

Erie, PA

#56749 Mar 24, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. "One concierge at the hotel." Hilarious. Why do all of you dumbasses ONLY post bullshit from idiot blogs?
They all read like the control panel on the SS Teabag. It's just sad.
Let's see how honest you are...do you think Obama is perfect? Can you find one thing he's done wrong in his presidency so far?
teabaggers

West Mifflin, PA

#56750 Mar 24, 2014
The irony of the big GOP push for voter ID laws seems to be that when it comes to actual voter fraud, Republicans are often the ones who are most responsible. Consider the following examples of voter fraud that have been committed over the past few years:
&#9726;The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) has recently closed two cases involving Strategic Allied Consulting, a Republican hired vendor. Although investigators found at least 11 voter registration forms that were of questionable authenticity, no charges were filed due to lack of evidence. Strategic Allied Consulting is the subject of three ongoing cases in Florida. A FDLE spokesperson said that no details could be provided regarding those cases.
&#9726;Last November two Republican voters in separate states decided to prove how easy it would be to vote illegally. Both were arrested and charged with voter fraud.
&#9726;In February 2012 a jury found Indiana’s Republican secretary of state, Charlie White, guilty on six counts of voter fraud, theft, and perjury.
&#9726;Four staffers of Republican congressman Thaddeus McCotter (R-MI) were indicted last August, charged with submitting over 1,500 “forged and falsified” signatures in what the Michigan attorney general, also a Republican, called a “blatant” and “disgraceful” attempt to qualify the congressman for last year’s ballot.
Read more here:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/06/21/shock...
Jailed: GOP candidate hit with jail time for voter fraud ????
A Republican candidate who ran for a Massachusetts state House seat in 2012 has been sentenced to a year in jail after he pled guilty to voter fraud.
During the 2012 election, Jack Villamaino ran in the Republican primary for a state House seat in Massachusetts. Villamaino resigned last year as the scandal broke during the Republican primary and was the East Longmeadow Board of Selectmen chairman. Villamaino plead guilty to felony charges of stealing nearly 300 ballots and changing their party affiliation from Democrat to Republican in an attempt to win the election. Only a few days later, the same number of absentee ballot requests found their way to the town clerk’s office and the list was a “name-for-name match” compared to the list that Villamaino had changed.
read more here, I got another 20 more articles of teabagger fraud !!
http://www.examiner.com/article/jailed-gop-ca...
teabagger gagger

West Mifflin, PA

#56751 Mar 24, 2014
Lying Dems wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see how honest you are...do you think Obama is perfect? Can you find one thing he's done wrong in his presidency so far?
I know a few things he could have done differently, and how about your views on Bush, can you find the things he has done wrong in his Presidency.?
teabagger gagger

West Mifflin, PA

#56752 Mar 24, 2014
A Virginia man has pleaded guilty to forging thousands of signatures in trying to get former House Speaker Newt Gingrich on the ballot in the state’s 2012 presidential primary, an NBC affiliate in Charlottesville reported.

In December 2011, Adam Ward, 28, collected more than 11,000 signatures, according to prosecutors, but investigators could not verify more than 4,000 of them, WVIR reported.

Mr. Ward has pleaded guilty to 36 counts of voter fraud and perjury.

Mr. Gingrich was one of several GOP presidential candidates who failed to amass the necessary 10,000 petition signatures to get on the Virginia primary ballot and who launched an unsuccessful lawsuit to try to do so. That led to a one-on-one match-up between eventual GOP nominee Mitt Romney and former Rep. Ron Paul, Texas Republican. Mr. Romney took about 60 percent of the vote.

Read more here:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Lying Dems

Erie, PA

#56753 Mar 24, 2014
teabagger gagger wrote:
<quoted text> I know a few things he could have done differently, and how about your views on Bush, can you find the things he has done wrong in his Presidency.?
Honestly...yes! Many things. I will not defend his wrongs..I'd have to be blind if I said he was a great prez
teabagger gagger

West Mifflin, PA

#56754 Mar 24, 2014
Florida finds evidence of voter fraud by GOP-tied firm

Two employees of the Republican-aligned Strategic Allied Consulting admit to forging voter registration forms ??????

Two former employees of the consulting firm Strategic Allied Consulting, whose head Nathan Sproul has a history of legal issues as well as ties to the Republican Party, admitted to law enforcement that they committed voter fraud, the Associated Press reports.

From the AP:

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement reported Tuesday that the two ex-employees were charged with a third degree felony. But prosecutors back in January decided to place both of them on probation because neither has a criminal history.

Strategic Allied Consulting was hired by Republicans to do voter registration drives in Florida and other states. But last fall, the state party fired the company and took the additional step of filing an election fraud complaint against the company with state officials.

Rebekah Joy Paul submitted 20 fake voter registration applications, according to the FDLE, while Christian Davis Price submitted seven. Both alleged that they were told they would not get paid unless they submitted a certain number of applications, and Paul alleges that she was instructed not to register Democrats.

In Florida, there are still four pending cases against the firm, though an attorney for the company says the investigation is looking at at most six employees, so the probe is just a “tempest in a teapot.”

“What this comes down to is that we had had a few employees who were not good employees,” Frederick Petti, the attorney for SAC, said.“They were filling out fake forms.”

read more here:

http://www.salon.com/2013/03/06/florida_finds...
Truth is

Erie, PA

#56755 Mar 24, 2014
No matter what party is in office..they're all politicians. People regardless of party used to admit when the president was wrong..I don't understand why people don't care anymore..they turn a blind eye when their party is in office. That is why the WHOLE Government is so corrupt. We as the people allowed it to get this way. Not that there is much we can do..but when news channels hide them(including fox) it does not help us. I hate to say it..but I vote for who I think the lesser of the two evils. I want our president to succeed...then we succeed. I'm not a fan of Obama..I liked Clinton

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#56756 Mar 24, 2014
Lying Dems wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.

He pardoned Bush, an admitted international war criminal. So he has no right to complain about Assad in Syria committing war crimes or Putin for invading "sovereign nations on false pretexts." We did both and he allowed it to go unpunished.

He compromised away the single payer system for healthcare so the GOP could keep their beloved crooked insurance companies. They shouldn't exist today. For profit healthcare is a failed concept.

He needs to stop deportations of illegal immigrants until the GOP agrees to overhaul our defunct immigration system. But he won't.

He needs to eliminate metadata collection regarding US citizens. But he won't.

He needs to order Holder to decriminalize marijuana federally. But he won't.

He needs to bring our troops home from EVERYWHERE. But he won't.

He needs to use an executive order to raise minimum wage on all federal properties to $10.10 per hour.

He needs to end the idiot Jesus freak crusade to legislate vaginas with a constitutional amendment banning any government influence on healthcare decisions. But he won't.

He needs to earmark major funding to infrastructure projects and to upgrading our electric grid, and shut down the US government when the GOP blocks it. But he won't.

He needs to empower the EPA to make genuine changes to our CO2 and pollution output and create real penalties that companies cannot dismiss. But he won't.

He needs to remove corporate tax loopholes and end welfare for oil and agri- companies. But he won't.
Truth is

Erie, PA

#56757 Mar 24, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
He pardoned Bush, an admitted international war criminal. So he has no right to complain about Assad in Syria committing war crimes or Putin for invading "sovereign nations on false pretexts." We did both and he allowed it to go unpunished.
He compromised away the single payer system for healthcare so the GOP could keep their beloved crooked insurance companies. They shouldn't exist today. For profit healthcare is a failed concept.
He needs to stop deportations of illegal immigrants until the GOP agrees to overhaul our defunct immigration system. But he won't.
He needs to use an executive order to raise minimum wage on all federal properties to $10.10 per hour.
He needs to end the idiot Jesus freak crusade to legislate vaginas with a constitutional amendment banning any government influence on healthcare decisions. But he won't.
He needs to earmark major funding to infrastructure projects and to upgrading our electric grid, and shut down the US government when the GOP blocks it. But he won't.
He needs to empower the EPA to make genuine changes to our CO2 and pollution output and create real penalties that companies cannot dismiss. But he won't.
He needs to remove corporate tax loopholes and end welfare for oil and agri- companies. But he won't.
Do you think that it is wrong spying on Americans? I also think it's wrong to exempt unions from Obamacare and the rest of Americans have to pay penalties..do you agree? I think Obama should bring all our troops home. We have too many wounded vets as it is. I agree with minimum wage. There are pros and cons with him. We the people end up suffering for bad decisions that the Gov makes..it's ridiculous.
Druggie

Erie, PA

#56758 Mar 24, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
He needs to keep idiots like yourself off topix. You weed smoking baby killing moron..he needs to make lazy people like yourself get jobs..but he won't..you don't believe in war because it kills Americans which sign up..last i heard there hasn't been a draft in years...but you believe in killing innocent children? You are such a retard..there is no fixing the stupid! Go get a job..Mcdonalds is hiring. But..you won't..you'll continue to beg on interchange road you pathetic puke!
Druggie

Erie, PA

#56759 Mar 24, 2014
Truth is wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that it is wrong spying on Americans? I also think it's wrong to exempt unions from Obamacare and the rest of Americans have to pay penalties..do you agree? I think Obama should bring all our troops home. We have too many wounded vets as it is. I agree with minimum wage. There are pros and cons with him. We the people end up suffering for bad decisions that the Gov makes..it's ridiculous.
Yes it's wrong! Duh! Idiot

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#56760 Mar 24, 2014
Druggie wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to keep idiots like yourself off topix. You weed smoking baby killing moron..he needs to make lazy people like yourself get jobs..but he won't..you don't believe in war because it kills Americans which sign up..last i heard there hasn't been a draft in years...but you believe in killing innocent children? You are such a retard..there is no fixing the stupid! Go get a job..Mcdonalds is hiring. But..you won't..you'll continue to beg on interchange road you pathetic puke!
Another child left behind.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#56761 Mar 24, 2014
Truth is wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't confuse metadata collection with spying on Americans. You don't own your phone bill or records, the phone company does. And nobody's recording your phone conversations because there is no benefit to doing so. Having said that, I blame our phone companies for releasing our data, and I disagree with our government's efforts to collect it. But it was a program started by Bush and is backed by both parties (presumably because it has worked in the past in some unknown security paradigm). Obama needs to show us evidence that it has worked or end it. One or the other.

No one is exempt from Obamacare. There are varying time frames for inclusion, as there should be. The penalty is $8 a month. Get over it. Or buy insurance.

There are pros and cons with everyone. We've had three options on 6 years - a madman willing to give Sara Palin the nuclear launch codes, a guy who wears special underwear to protect himself from evil spirits, or a Nobel Prize-winning constitutional law professor from Harvard. We made the right choice.

Twice.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56762 Mar 24, 2014
Damn straight!!!.....Imagine the absolute horror of McCain-Palin, right now....McCain would be trading nukes with Putin......
My take

West Mifflin, PA

#56763 Mar 24, 2014
I agree, if you don't have healthcare and complain about the cost don't buy it, pay the small fee each year from your income tax refund or through payroll deduction. However if for some reason you fall out of that tree your trimming with your chainsaw that you had to do a 'You Tube" search on "How to operate a chain saw", and you fall out of the tree with chain running at 10,000 RPM's cutting off you leg, then if you have no healthcare how do you pay that bill?
I think $200 or $400 a month payment for healthcare is much cheaper than a $600,000-$900,000 bill from the hospital ......Don't need a law degree to figure this out.
So all those out there ,forget the insurance coverage that you cant afford, pay the BIG bill when you get hurt.......because Obama wont come after you, the insurance company will.....I wouldn't want to risk selling my house and giving up my first born to pay a BIG medical bill!
Forget the people on welfare, they pay nothing and this just didn't happen on Obama's watch, it's been going on for 40 years........cut out the fraud and give it to the people that need it..........disabled vets, single moms and dads, children with life long disabilities ,elderly in nursing homes and living at home or with a family member.. as strange as it seems , welfare is needed, just crack down on the fraud, don't encourage it....I'm tired of paying for dead beats and I'm tried of paying politicians that only work 159 days a year at six figure incomes and get nothing done

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Jeffery Corrigan Sep 1 vice 1
Review: Russell Glen Aug 31 GlenRussell 1
A Mother's Love Child Care Center - Collegevill... Aug 21 collegevillemom 3
ShopRite is coming SOON (Feb '13) Aug 20 Bryan Fulop 12
Oaks Shopping Center (May '13) Jul '15 JJD 6
Reliable Moving/storage companies Jul '15 Muffin 2
Chesterbrook Academy v. Play & Learn Jul '15 Anonymous 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenixville Mortgages