Pennsburg, PA

#56545 Mar 20, 2014
You do too right ??
Truth

Erie, PA

#56546 Mar 20, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabag delusions and paranoia. You've gotta laugh. Seriously, go back to your bunker. We'll let you know when it's safe to come out.
Baaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaa! You are so funny! Get a job loser...it's safe to come out of your basement and work
Hispanic Uninsured Say No

Wilkes Barre, PA

#56547 Mar 20, 2014
Latinos and Obamacare: Not Buying It
March 19, 2014

Here’s a poll the White House doesn’t want you to see: In the state of Colorado, 57 percent of Hispanics disapprove of Obamacare. This development is significant for a number of reasons.

First, Hispanics constitute a disproportionate amount of America’s uninsured population, and, thus the intended audience of this grand experiment in government-run health care.

Second, Hispanics are also a young demographic, making up about 65 percent of U.S. millennials, according to Heartland Draws Hispanics. Again, this number is important because, in order to contain costs and premium rates, Obamacare needs young people to sign up in droves.

Finally, the poll may also help explain why Obamcare enrollment numbers have failed to meet enrollment projections. In states with a sizable Hispanic population like California, fewer than 20 percent of applicants identified themselves as Hispanic, according to the latest exchange numbers as reported by CNN.com

Put it all together and these numbers spell trouble for the White House.

http://blog.heritage.org/2014/03/19/latinos-o...
Cancer Cntrs Off Limits

Wilkes Barre, PA

#56548 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 19, 1:46 PM EDT

Health law concerns for cancer centers

WASHINGTON (AP)-- Cancer patients relieved that they can get insurance coverage because of the new health care law may be disappointed to learn that some the nation's best cancer hospitals are off-limits.

An Associated Press survey found examples coast to coast. Seattle Cancer Care Alliance is excluded by five out of eight insurers in Washington state's insurance exchange. MD Anderson Cancer Center says it's in less than half of the plans in the Houston area. Memorial Sloan-Kettering is included by two of nine insurers in New York City and has out-of-network agreements with two more.

Doctors and administrators say they're concerned. So are some state insurance regulators.

In all, only four of 19 nationally recognized comprehensive cancer centers that responded to AP's survey said patients have access through all the insurance companies in their state exchange.
Obamacare Facebook Hate

Wilkes Barre, PA

#56549 Mar 20, 2014
Facebook Users Bash Obamacare on Healthcare.gov Page
March 20, 2014
Commenters aren’t buying the administration happy talk.
“Against my better judgment, I’ve been trying to sign up for the last 3 weeks [on Healthcare.gov ] and I’ve reentered my info 20 times and it keeps telling me an error has occurred,” Jacie Walker wrote on the comments thread of a Lebron James video urging enrollment.“I can’t afford to call the help desk over and over and i definitely cant afford $200+ bucks a month when i usually spend less than $200 a year when i pay everything on my own. Nothing about this is free or affordable for young adults.”

Her comment received 74 “likes” and counting.
Then there is Krystal Dickinson who says,“This whole affordable health care is insane. None of the plans are affordable for people like me. I’m a single mom with 2 kids and I work part time at almost minimum wage. My cheapest plan would cost over half my paycheck a month. This is ridiculous.”

Under a promotional post claiming that treatment for a sprained ankle absent health insurance costs, on average, over $2,000, Donna Sandello writes that her premiums will double under the law, adding,“Oh, and thank you President Obama, for making sure that I have maternity benefits and pediatric coverage since I’m beyond child bearing years and my children have children of their own.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/373855/...
Tommy C

Philadelphia, PA

#56550 Mar 20, 2014
Lol

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#56551 Mar 20, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Baaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaa!
Dude, let go of that goat.

#56552 Mar 20, 2014
Hispanic Uninsured Say No wrote:
Latinos and Obamacare: Not Buying It
March 19, 2014
Here’s a poll the White House doesn’t want you to see: In the state of Colorado, 57 percent of Hispanics disapprove of Obamacare. This development is significant for a number of reasons.
First, Hispanics constitute a disproportionate amount of America’s uninsured population, and, thus the intended audience of this grand experiment in government-run health care.
Second, Hispanics are also a young demographic, making up about 65 percent of U.S. millennials, according to Heartland Draws Hispanics. Again, this number is important because, in order to contain costs and premium rates, Obamacare needs young people to sign up in droves.
Finally, the poll may also help explain why Obamcare enrollment numbers have failed to meet enrollment projections. In states with a sizable Hispanic population like California, fewer than 20 percent of applicants identified themselves as Hispanic, according to the latest exchange numbers as reported by CNN.com
Put it all together and these numbers spell trouble for the White House.
http://blog.heritage.org/2014/03/19/latinos-o...
Heritage Foundation? Koch Brothers. Stop being so duped when it's so obvious.

#56553 Mar 20, 2014
Cancer Cntrs Off Limits wrote:
In all, only four of 19 nationally recognized comprehensive cancer centers that responded to AP's survey said patients have access through all the insurance companies in their state exchange.
Is this where you pretend that hospitals previously accepted all insurer's plans? Kinda like the imaginary death panels? Or the dead grandmothers? You guys love to pretend. Like when you pretend that our healthcare system wasn't a failure in both quality and cost? And like when you pretend that Republicans have an "alternative" plan? And when you pretended that Sarah Palin was smart?

Someday you guys are going to have to get back to reality if you want to stop being the laughingstock of the planet.

#56554 Mar 20, 2014
Obamacare Facebook Hate wrote:
Facebook Users Bash Obamacare on Healthcare.gov Page
March 20, 2014
Commenters aren’t buying the administration happy talk.
“Against my better judgment, I’ve been trying to sign up for the last 3 weeks [on Healthcare.gov ] and I’ve reentered my info 20 times and it keeps telling me an error has occurred,” Jacie Walker wrote on the comments thread of a Lebron James video urging enrollment.“I can’t afford to call the help desk over and over and i definitely cant afford $200+ bucks a month when i usually spend less than $200 a year when i pay everything on my own. Nothing about this is free or affordable for young adults.”
Her comment received 74 “likes” and counting.
Then there is Krystal Dickinson who says,“This whole affordable health care is insane. None of the plans are affordable for people like me. I’m a single mom with 2 kids and I work part time at almost minimum wage. My cheapest plan would cost over half my paycheck a month. This is ridiculous.”
Under a promotional post claiming that treatment for a sprained ankle absent health insurance costs, on average, over $2,000, Donna Sandello writes that her premiums will double under the law, adding,“Oh, and thank you President Obama, for making sure that I have maternity benefits and pediatric coverage since I’m beyond child bearing years and my children have children of their own.”
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/373855/...
Haven't you learned that your ignorant Obamacare lies have all been debunked?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/02/24/1279...
Pittsburgh pat

Philadelphia, PA

#56555 Mar 20, 2014
Love this thread
Untrustworthy Obama

Wilkes Barre, PA

#56556 Mar 20, 2014
Obama to Hispanics: We won’t deport relatives because you enroll in ObamaCare
March 18, 2014

President Obama on Tuesday sought to assure legal immigrants that they can sign up for ObamaCare without worrying that “the immigration people” will come for family members who are in the country illegally.

In an interview with Univision Deportes, a Spanish-language sports radio show, Obama said immigration officials won’t have access to the personal information that consumers provide when signing up for healthcare on the new exchanges.

“Well, the main thing for people to know is that any information you get, you know, asked with respect to buying insurance, does not have anything to do with … the rules governing immigration,” Obama said.“And you know, you can qualify if you’re a legal resident, if you are … legally present in the United States.

“You know, if you have a family where some people are citizens or legally here, and others are not documented, the immigration people will never get that information.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r...
Hispanic Support Crashes

Wilkes Barre, PA

#56557 Mar 20, 2014
Latinos’ support for Obamacare drops steeply
03/20/2014

Another day, another unwelcome poll for the White House.

Pew reports that Hispanic support for Obamacare has lurched downwards from 60-plus percent in September 2013 to 47 percent.

That matters a lot, because it possibly means there’s less chance that the GOP’s campaign against Obamacare will prompt the large Hispanic turnout that President Barack Obama needs in November to keep Sen. Harry Reid in charge of the Senate.

So far, Democrats have expected Latinos’ support for Obamacare will help them vote Democratic in November.

But the poll showing tepid support for Obamacare might force Obama to spend more time and money pushing Obamacare up the priority list.

Overall, Obama’s support among Hispanics fell from 75 percent in December 2012, to 52 percent in November, according to Gallup.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/20/latinos-sup...

#56558 Mar 20, 2014
Hispanic Support Crashes wrote:
Latinos’ support for Obamacare drops steeply
03/20/2014
Another day, another unwelcome poll for the White House.
Pew reports that Hispanic support for Obamacare has lurched downwards from 60-plus percent in September 2013 to 47 percent.
That matters a lot, because it possibly means there’s less chance that the GOP’s campaign against Obamacare will prompt the large Hispanic turnout that President Barack Obama needs in November to keep Sen. Harry Reid in charge of the Senate.
So far, Democrats have expected Latinos’ support for Obamacare will help them vote Democratic in November.
But the poll showing tepid support for Obamacare might force Obama to spend more time and money pushing Obamacare up the priority list.
Overall, Obama’s support among Hispanics fell from 75 percent in December 2012, to 52 percent in November, according to Gallup.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/20/latinos-sup...
Glenn Beck must be off today. It's a chance for the other tea bagger blogs.
gag ball

West Mifflin, PA

#56559 Mar 20, 2014
I'd love to get an update on the Benghazi scandal and the NSA spying........I mean if you're going to slam Obama, make it interesting......Even go after his wife Michelle for not caring about fat kids..
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Espanol

Erie, PA

#56560 Mar 20, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this where you pretend that hospitals previously accepted all insurer's plans? Kinda like the imaginary death panels? Or the dead grandmothers? You guys love to pretend. Like when you pretend that our healthcare system wasn't a failure in both quality and cost? And like when you pretend that Republicans have an "alternative" plan? And when you pretended that Sarah Palin was smart?
Someday you guys are going to have to get back to reality if you want to stop being the laughingstock of the planet.
Sorry to break it to you...Obama is the laughing stock of the planet. He's a joke! You are a liar...you will defend that bum no matter what he does...of course you think you have to because the big bad republicans are going to take your welfare ...you're a scumbag ho! Anybody that defends that loser has an agenda..you have no credibility. Go get a application and get a job..McDonalds is hiring
Bacon lover

Erie, PA

#56561 Mar 20, 2014
It's obvious Bacon Hater don't got no job. Only thing she's devoted to is protecting her loser prez
Bacon lover

Erie, PA

#56563 Mar 20, 2014
Bacon hater is blinded by ideology
William cooper

Washington, DC

#56564 Mar 21, 2014
Is there no other republicans running for governor?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Basement water damage from overhead pipe leak (Dec '08) 16 hr Seth Ashford 9
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 18 hr Knows he lost 3,921
Collegeville Music Thread (May '12) Aug 17 Musikologist 17
Providence Town Center-Phase 2 (Mar '10) Aug 11 beanzalo1 291
Hobby Hut Aug 10 Catherine 1
Review: Progressive Family Eyecare - John F Slo... (Mar '11) Aug 6 Jenna 18
Apartments across from Trappe Tavern (Jul '09) Aug 6 Gee 164
•••

Phoenixville News Video

•••
•••

Phoenixville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000