Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56178 Mar 4, 2014
The Feckless President wrote:
Anatomy of a Feckless Presidency
March 3, 2014
Gone are the days when the American president was capable of articulating the American interest.
Vladimir Putin seized Ukraine's Crimean peninsula on Thursday, and Barack Obama delivered a short statement about it on Friday. The former tells us nothing we didn't know already about Russia's strongman. The latter tells us everything we need to know about a weak president's feckless foreign policy.
Let's take a look at what Mr. Obama had to say:
"I also spoke several days ago with President Putin, and my administration has been in daily contact with Russian officials."
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
So then, you would prefer military action?
Blue

Erie, PA

#56179 Mar 4, 2014
Funny how libs shake when you mention military action. Let's kill innocent babies though. They are brave when it comes to killing the harmless who cannot protect themselves. Military men and women chose to fight. Babies don't chose to die. Reevaluate yourselves you worthless twerps.
Really

Erie, PA

#56180 Mar 4, 2014
Snitch McConnell wrote:
John Boehner calls himself ‘Boner’ during press conference
For once the Speaker of House tells it like it is !!!!!!!!!!
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/27/john-boehne...
Really snitch? Lol. Cause Joe Biden never says anything stupid? The only time Biden told the truth is when he admitted what a failure Obama Care is
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56181 Mar 4, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Really snitch? Lol. Cause Joe Biden never says anything stupid? The only time Biden told the truth is when he admitted what a failure Obama Care is
You got the link that says Joe Biden said Obamacare is a failure?
Or did they tell you that on FAUX news or did the Daily Caller website inform you of that?

LMAO! You're once of the FAUX news propaganda puppets ......This is why Obama beat out two old white guys in 2 Presidential elections....... HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Keep drinking that Lake Erie water son.........LOL!
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56182 Mar 4, 2014
Maybe we should pay off trillions of old war debts that Bush started before we start another war ??

Since the teabaggers want to blow up another country while trying to keep the debt down.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Wars cost a ton of money.......... especially useless wars...
Too funny

Erie, PA

#56183 Mar 4, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
<quoted text> You got the link that says Joe Biden said Obamacare is a failure?
Or did they tell you that on FAUX news or did the Daily Caller website inform you of that?
LMAO! You're once of the FAUX news propaganda puppets ......This is why Obama beat out two old white guys in 2 Presidential elections....... HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
Keep drinking that Lake Erie water son.........LOL!
You must be drinking piss you tard. I'm pretty sure if you look in the mirror you're white you stupid sob. I'm pretty sure Obama just met a white guy that he won't be beating anytime soon. Like you Obama is a joke. Go back to your corner on interchange road you scum of the earth poor excuse of life
Too funny

Erie, PA

#56184 Mar 4, 2014
Cause Obama didn't add trillions more to the debt! Lol lol lol. Simpleton. Obama in four years spent more money than every president combined! Keep watching msnbc you little parasite
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56185 Mar 4, 2014
Too funny wrote:
Cause Obama didn't add trillions more to the debt! Lol lol lol. Simpleton. Obama in four years spent more money than every president combined! Keep watching msnbc you little parasite
I'm still waiting for the link where Joe Biden called Obamacare a failure......... maybe you can find it on FAUX news or the Daily Caller website..........LOL!

Now go play in Lake Erie like a good little boy.......LMAO!
Liberal

Erie, PA

#56186 Mar 4, 2014
I never thought I'd say this..I miss Bush
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56187 Mar 4, 2014
Too funny wrote:
Everything Faux news tells you, you really believe? LMAO! Your a FAUX news Nazi propaganda puppet...

You should get your facts straight and not be allowed to vote......

Is it true that the national debt has increased more under President Barack Obama than all the previous 43 presidents combined?

Sarah Palin told this to Fox News last year and it has been repeated in viral emails since.

It wasn't true when she said it in May 2011 and it still isn't true today.

Keep guzzling that Rush Limbaugh nut juice

LMAO!

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/obama-spendi...

LETS BOMB RUSSIA!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Retard

Erie, PA

#56188 Mar 4, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
<quoted text> I'm still waiting for the link where Joe Biden called Obamacare a failure......... maybe you can find it on FAUX news or the Daily Caller website..........LOL!
Even Joe Biden Concedes Obamacare Won't Reach 7 Million - The ...
www.thewire.com/...biden...obamacare-w ...
Feb 20, 2014 - Biden admits they may not make it to 7 million in ACA by 3/31, and by the ... The one bright spot for Democrats is that Obamacare, even an unpleasant drop in the number of enrollments ...
Idiots

Erie, PA

#56189 Mar 4, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
<quoted text> I'm still waiting for the link where Joe Biden called Obamacare a failure......... maybe you can find it on FAUX news or the Daily Caller website..........LOL!
Pretty sure you could find it on the internet you twerp. Biden admits that Obama care will not make the numbers they promised. Shocker..Obama lied.
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56190 Mar 4, 2014
Liberal wrote:
I never thought I'd say this..I miss Bush
Good, you'll get a chance to vote for his moron brother Jeb for President... talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel..........HAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA!
Good luck there !

Maybe make Herman Cain his VP or better yet Sarah Palin.........HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!
LMAO!
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56191 Mar 4, 2014
Retard wrote:
<quoted text>Even Joe Biden Concedes Obamacare Won't Reach 7 Million - The ...
www.thewire.com/...biden...obamacare-w ...
Feb 20, 2014 - Biden admits they may not make it to 7 million in ACA by 3/31, and by the ... The one bright spot for Democrats is that Obamacare, even an unpleasant drop in the number of enrollments ...
HAAAA! Got ya !........I still don't see where BIden called Obamacare a failure..........you cant even post the right shit you lie about HAAAAA!!!!!!
Abort libtards

Erie, PA

#56192 Mar 4, 2014
Lake Erie obviously does not know his @ss from a hole in the ground. You can find Obamas spending problem anywhere. Google it libtard. Numbers don't lie..unlike you left wingers. You simply look what the debt was when Bush left...and look at the debt today..it's not that difficult you simple little man. Maybe you can find someone to help you read. Morons like you are why I'm all about abortion
Barack

Erie, PA

#56193 Mar 4, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
<quoted text> HAAAA! Got ya !........I still don't see where BIden called Obamacare a failure..........you cant even post the right shit you lie about HAAAAA!!!!!!
You should like him then. You seem to idolize a liar not to mention a little scared puppy. All you libtards lie on a daily basis. I'm sure you're only on welfare because you lied and said you can't work.
Alvin

Erie, PA

#56194 Mar 4, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
<quoted text> Good, you'll get a chance to vote for his moron brother Jeb for President... talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel..........HAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA!
Good luck there !
Maybe make Herman Cain his VP or better yet Sarah Palin.........HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!
LMAO!
A freaking chipmunk would be better then the cuckold we have in office now
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56195 Mar 4, 2014
Abort libtards wrote:
Lake Erie obviously does not know his @ss from a hole in the ground. You can find Obamas spending problem anywhere. Google it libtard. Numbers don't lie..unlike you left wingers. You simply look what the debt was when Bush left...and look at the debt today..it's not that difficult you simple little man. Maybe you can find someone to help you read. Morons like you are why I'm all about abortion
Well you have to show me and not from a rightwing nut website and gossip..Can you do that?
What non biased website said that Obama outspend the other 43 Presidents?
You cant cause it aint true.......
More right wing BS!
Besides Sarah Palin and FOX news?
LMAO!
Abort libtards

Erie, PA

#56196 Mar 4, 2014
Lake Errie wrote:
<quoted text> Well you have to show me and not from a rightwing nut website and gossip..Can you do that?
What non biased website said that Obama outspend the other 43 Presidents?
You cant cause it aint true.......
More right wing BS!
Besides Sarah Palin and FOX news?
LMAO!
Look on any site loser. I guess there is no fixing stupid.
Lake Errie

West Mifflin, PA

#56197 Mar 4, 2014
Abort libtards wrote:
You're a liar
you're anti abortion, anti gay anti black, anti woman's rights, anti raising the minimum wage, and anti American.......... This is what Faux News tells all their followers, the dumb old white guys than don't have a clue. Such as yourself.

No wonder you lost 2 Presidential elections in a row to a black man.

You people have to have an open mind and take off your Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh blindfolds, they got you all fooled with their false talking points and Nazi style propaganda that you folks love to lap up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Pretty Nails Tue girlsnappsx 1
Senators propose pipeline impact fee Dec 20 Tax Lovefest 2
Basement water damage from overhead pipe leak (Dec '08) Dec 16 Matt Dalek 10
Route 422 (Jan '09) Dec 15 422sucks 22
Moving to Collegeville (Mar '07) Dec 7 Tolerance is a Vi... 44
Is anyone else having trouble with Organized St... Dec 5 lookoutforpville 1
Debate: Drinking Age - Collegeville, PA (Dec '11) Nov 26 Sally Donafan 2

Phoenixville News Video

Phoenixville Dating
Find my Match