Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Phoenixville Forum

Comments (Page 2,214)

Showing posts 44,261 - 44,280 of51,293
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Amazing. You're not even embarrassed to admit that you believe Obama can independently choose the next Democratic Presidential nominee.
No wonder you guys call him "god." LMAO!
If you are a Hillary backer, you won't even see the bus coming when it rolls over you and your candidate.
Hillary Backer

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

So, will it be as close as your Mitt Romney prediction?

That was close...

I got news for you..it will be even closer.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are a Hillary backer, you won't even see the bus coming when it rolls over you and your candidate.
I'm not a Hillary backer. But she'll win or lose based on the merits of her campaign, not because evil, manipulative Obama deviously pulled some strings behind the scenes.

You really should try the reality-based universe sometime. It's a much less fearful and paranoid place than where you live.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Ouch.

I'll bet the right is frantically working to un-skew this data. LOL!

From Pew...

----------

On issues, public is more aligned with Obama than GOP

President Obama starts his second term with a clear upper hand over GOP leaders on issues from guns to immigration that are likely to dominate the year, a USA TODAY/Pew Research Center Poll finds.

On the legislation rated most urgent — cutting the budget deficit — even a majority of Republican voters endorse Obama’s approach of seeking tax hikes as well as spending cuts.

The survey underscores the quandary for the GOP as it debates the party’s message in the wake of disappointing losses last November for the White House and in the Senate.

Now just 22% of Americans, nearly a record low, consider themselves Republicans.
truth teller

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Guess who the number one party is? Sure isn't the democrats as you are trying to mislead.

It's the independents with 40%

Democrats are leaving their party to become independents.

You forgot to mention that part.....so what else is new

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

truth teller wrote:
Guess who the number one party is? Sure isn't the democrats as you are trying to mislead.
It's the independents with 40%
Democrats are leaving their party to become independents.
You forgot to mention that part.....so what else is new
And where are the Republicans going? Independents too.

But more Republicans are abandoning the GOP than Democrats abandoning the Democratic party.

And none of that changes the bottom line - regardless of party affiliation, "on issues, public is more aligned with Obama than GOP."
Bushwacker

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Laura Bush ( wife of former President GW Bush ) is in a gay marriage ad..........
Cheneys daughter is gay..........no wonder he has a bad ticker ..........LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm not a Hillary backer. But she'll win or lose based on the merits of her campaign, not because evil, manipulative Obama deviously pulled some strings behind the scenes.
You really should try the reality-based universe sometime. It's a much less fearful and paranoid place than where you live.
Obama has already proved that qualifications are unnecessary to be President, so why not Moochelle, a double or triple minority?

You think those fat ladies with the Obamaphones will vote for an old white woman instead of their Queen? That woman in Cincinnati will vote for Moochelle at least ten times.

Lighten up and face the new reality of the Democrat Party. You white labor union guys are history.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has already proved that qualifications are unnecessary to be President, so why not Moochelle, a double or triple minority?
You think those fat ladies with the Obamaphones will vote for an old white woman instead of their Queen? That woman in Cincinnati will vote for Moochelle at least ten times.
Lighten up and face the new reality of the Democrat Party. You white labor union guys are history.
Let me correct a few things:

Obama is, of course, completely qualified to be President.

The First Lady has no interest in political office.

There is no in-person voter fraud in this country to speak of.

I have no problem at all with a racially and ethnically diverse nation or party. As a matter of fact, that's the reason the Democratic party will be the permanent majority party in this nation - GOP xenophobia.

I'm self-employed. I've never belonged to a union.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan the man is self employed!!!LMAO!!! I thought you owned a restaurant? I thought you managed apartments? I thought you were an office worker? And there's more that you said you did as far as employment. So which is it?

If you are self employed, business must be bad otherwise you wouldn't have soooooo much free time to be here.

Man, you are such a liar..self employed my rear end!

You see Danny the boy, this is why you are laughed at. You aren't a very good liar, just like you aren't a very good debater. Just a joke....the topix jester.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is it worse than living in your moms cold dark basement?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

I never got a reply from Danny on this so I'll post it again.

Where is all the outrage over this?

How about our very own expert on racism "Dan the Man" giving his opinion.

MSNBC Panel Sits Around and Tells Race Jokes On the Air

https://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/msnbc-panel-si...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
Dan the man is self employed!!!LMAO!!! I thought you owned a restaurant? I thought you managed apartments? I thought you were an office worker? And there's more that you said you did as far as employment. So which is it?
If you are self employed, business must be bad otherwise you wouldn't have soooooo much free time to be here.
Man, you are such a liar..self employed my rear end!
You see Danny the boy, this is why you are laughed at. You aren't a very good liar, just like you aren't a very good debater. Just a joke....the topix jester.
What do you think self-employed means?

Have you had a head injury recently? You're posts are getting stupider and more irrational by the day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
I never got a reply from Danny on this so I'll post it again.
Where is all the outrage over this?
How about our very own expert on racism "Dan the Man" giving his opinion.
MSNBC Panel Sits Around and Tells Race Jokes On the Air
https://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/msnbc-panel-si...
I still haven't seen that email you promised.

What happened chickenshit - too scared to follow through on your big talk? LMAO!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Danny the boy is fine with racists and bigots from his side.
Liberals are hypocrites. They believe in....do as I say, not as I do....
Liberals are narrowminded, intolerant, judgemental, mean, liars, bigots and racists. They work real hard trying to convince everyone that conservatives are the racists and bigots and they are the loving, tolerant, open minded ones.

Intelligence is like a river, the deeper the river flows the less noise it makes.Danny the boy must be the biggest noise maker here, and he's here a lot, making a lot of noise.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
Danny the boy is fine with racists and bigots from his side.
Liberals are hypocrites. They believe in....do as I say, not as I do....
Liberals are narrowminded, intolerant, judgemental, mean, liars, bigots and racists. They work real hard trying to convince everyone that conservatives are the racists and bigots and they are the loving, tolerant, open minded ones.
Intelligence is like a river, the deeper the river flows the less noise it makes.Danny the boy must be the biggest noise maker here, and he's here a lot, making a lot of noise.
You really can't post anything that's not about me, can you? You're positively OBSESSED with me.

Your DTMDS has completely taken over your life. I'm afraid a cure isn't possible at this point. LMAO!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

<quoted text>
What do you think self-employed means?
Have you had a head injury recently? You're posts are getting stupider and more irrational by the day.
I know what self employed is Danny the boy, and guess how I know? I'm self employed. Funny how you manage to be here all day everyday, yet you say you are self employed.

So tell me Danny the boy, what is self employed in your mind? You work 1/2 hour a day?

Do you consider being on topix all day as being self employed.

I can't wait for your definition of self employed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> I know what self employed is Danny the boy, and guess how I know? I'm self employed. Funny how you manage to be here all day everyday, yet you say you are self employed.
So tell me Danny the boy, what is self employed in your mind? You work 1/2 hour a day?
Do you consider being on topix all day as being self employed.
I can't wait for your definition of self employed.
You're self-employed? Really?

Tell me - what's your business? What do you do?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

<quoted text>
You really can't post anything that's not about me, can you? You're positively OBSESSED with me.
Your DTMDS has completely taken over your life. I'm afraid a cure isn't possible at this point. LMAO!
You really are full:-)of yourself. You are a legend in your own mind.

I comment on your posts and you think I'm obsessed with you? Now that's funny.

I think you need a woman, but then who would want you and being a liberal that's all you would go for. And goodness knows liberal women are more manly then liberal men. It's like liberal men and women have reversed roles.

Get over yourself. The only person that suffers from derangemnet is you.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're self-employed? Really?
Tell me - what's your business? What do you do?
Tell me, what's your business? What do you do? What happened to the restaurant? What happened to the aparrments? What happened to all the other jobs you have mentioned over time? Just figments of your imagination....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,261 - 44,280 of51,293
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Phoenixville Discussions

Search the Phoenixville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
"Perky" in Oaks PA (Jan '11) Apr 16 Josh 41
Route 422 (Jan '09) Apr 16 Uhhhh no 20
Providence Town Center-Phase 2 (Mar '10) Apr 15 Parking Is an Issue 284
Carpet cleaning recs in collegeville? Apr 13 Tina 1
Police traffic control Block Rock & 29 Apr 12 Dino 2
Anyone know of any art classes for kids in the ... (Jun '10) Apr 12 Tom 9
Collegeville Music Thread (May '12) Apr 3 Musikologist 16
•••
•••